• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Memorable & Meaningful Quotes

Spiderman

Veteran Member
''The hottest fires burn out quickest.''

What do you think this quote means?
It means if you run or work at too fast a pace with too much passion, you crash and burn.

You must relax and play. Stop running sometimes and walk. Set some quality time aside to smell the flowers and vaginas :tulip:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
God created Villains, Monsters, and Demons, because it's fun to have a rebellion when you know you're going to easily win. I like animals and people that rebel against me as long as I know I can put em in a headlock and take em down. Always enjoyed video games when the computer rebels against me. Besides, without the Joker and villains, batman would just fly around like a fairy smelling all his flowers. Who would batman be without the Joker?
- PoopADoop :p

Spiderman

Veteran Member
images.jpg

Every Clown has a silver lining
-Pope Matthew

(an inside joke only you and TTA would understand Dee :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, Deidre, a criminal broke into my house looking for my money and I told him id help him look for some...the search turned up nill :( waa!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
St Francis of Assisi said, " don't walk somewhere to preach unless you're walking is your preaching ".

That sounds like "don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk " but I also think it means "be what you want others to see at all times, not just when others can see you ".

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So I after mass my lungs never felt the same. After scanning and doing some surgery on my chest, the Doctor held up a jar and said "after making the incision we found a tiny Jewish carpenter lodged in your left lung. Next time you receive holy communion , make sure Jesus goes down the right pipe "

I just made that joke up. Will get some time in purgatory for that one :p

Ana.J

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein