• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Christ George Manuel Oliveiras "facts" true, or are they false? Is George really the Christ?

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
Please give Me some time to edit, because My computer is slow.

Yes, can you debunk any of My falsifiable facts? Its either I am George Manuel Oliveira or not. Also, its either My mothers name is Mary, and My dads name is Nuno, or this is erroneous misinformation. These are the premise of what I am basing My novel Spirituality off of. Can you debunk any of this?

Now, I posted some of My IDs, is it still difficult? To find some of My "credentials," search the internet for "George Manuel Oliveira", and you will see that I have been claiming to be Myself- the Christ, since the year 2008. Before the year 2008, I never mentioned My Name on the internet, because I was blogging on a marijuana forum.

Since I showed you My IDs, would you agree that I am not a Poe, or "making a case via attempts at sarcasm and irony?"

No, you don't need to believe I am divine. But do you believe in Me as a person? as a fact of life? as a credible mortal human? as a conscious sentient being? and most importantly, do you believe that I am George Manuel Oliveira?

Yes, and your point is? Didn't Jesus say that he would come again, but Jesus clearly said he would come again with a "NEW NAME", if you read "Revelation 3:12". So, it should be a Biblical fact that Jesus will NOT be called "Jesus", because Jesus himself said he would have a "NEW NAME". How do you refute this? Also, Jesus said (in some translations), "I will be with you always, even until the end of the AGE." And in the year 2150, it will be the end of this AGE. And, I hope that My people will believe in Me throughout the AGEs.

I have also predicted My resurrection, and I believe I will be resurrected (or reincarnated) sometime near the next AGE. Also, I will die for My people too. But you are basing these "prophecies" off of the Bible, and the Bible is not even a credible book. Some people are just so gullible, that they will believe in fallacious myths, logical fallacies, dogma, misinformation and disinformation, unsound doctrine, miracles, the supernatural, fairy tales, etc.. You need to discern between fact and fiction, in order to be more logical, astute, and become a better critical thinker. Sure, the Bible states many nonsensical dogma, but it doesn't make it true. The Bible was written by men, and not God, so why do some people believe its "the Word of God?" Believe what you want, I am not some spiritual dictator. But, when you come to your senses, you can believe that I am a logical fact.
just make sure you take your meds George.....that is all :)

Are they mutually exclusive??

Just wondering.

Not necessarily.

I can still be crazy. As a matter of fact, some people have called Me names like "crazy", etc., because I am so different than the norm.

But it should be unequivocally manifest that I am not a poser, fraud, or fake George Manuel Oliveira. I am the real deal.

And, I have experienced craziness in My Life, because I used to be psychotic or delusional, because I was utterly overwhelmed by My apotheosis- becomming Christ. I have mellowed down to the point where I don't care so much whether people believe in Me or not, as long as I am being logical and making a viable argument.

Crazy is subjective, and it depends on many factors, like what you believe, what country you are from, your religious beliefs, what time in history you were born, what you were taught, etc.. I might appear to be crazy to some people, but I might appear brilliant to other people: it depends on the person.

So, yes, many things are subjective, and many things are objective. The metaphysical and objective reality only have so much in common.

~PEACE~

mainliner

"" I might appear to be crazy to some people, but I might appear brilliant to OTHER people: it depends on the PERSON""

have you ever found that OTHER PERSON George ?

its been a long time George....................dont live the rest of your life like this !!!

you will regret it , like you already are ....... Correct .

Ps........... I would find you BREATH TAKINGLY BRILLIANT!! if you call it a day and give in to the truth. :)

BREATH TAKINGLY BRILLIANT !! ...................... And so would everyone else:)

the choice is yours George.

Now, I don't care who you are. But what is your message?

Wow, this is a great question, but there are too many details to My novel Message: I will give you a short answer, a longer answer, and I will direct you to where to read My free online autobiography.

The short answer: I want the whole world to be at peace, and I want the whole world to proser greatly.

The longer answer: I want to establish My global online government, so My people can vote on all of the laws from their (personal) computers. My global online government is the pinnacle, the apex, of politics, and My global online government would be the foundation for Paradise, or a utopia.

I would love to create thousands of nuclear fusion power plants all over the world, so electricity would be free. If electricity was free, I would create sufficient electrolysis plants all over the globe too: these electrolysis plants would convert the ocean water into liquid hydrogen for fuel, and this liquid hydrogen fuel would be free.

I would legalize hemp (and marijuana), so we can harvest all of the industrial products that hemp can produce, i.e., hemp can produce biodiesel, oil for cooking, clothes, plastic, rope, paper, furnature, food, and many other things. But, Myfavorite hemp product might be the hemp plastic. Hemp plastic is 10 times stronger than steel, and 12 times lighter than steel. I would build all of the new houses out of hemp plastic, and I would replace any plastic with the biodegradable hemp plastic.

I would build abodes all over the globe. I would build abodes inside of mountains, underground, floating on the ocean, underwater- inside the ocean, under the ocean floor, and also pyramid cities. I would try not to build more abodes on land, because thats taking away from animal habitat. I would build abodes in every concievable place, including space.

I would make all of the car manufactures to only put the "MYT Engine" in all of their vehicles. Search youtube for "MYT Engine" to see what I am talking about. The MYT Engine gets about 150 miles per gallon off of biodeisel, and I would run hemp biodiesel in the MYT Engine.

I would create a global climate control system using mirrors in space. This would also produce much bigger crops on all of the farms.

I would create ocean channels all over the continents, so there would be a beach every 100 miles from everyones abode, and no one would have to drive more then an hour to get to the beach.

I would plumb ocean water underground too, in huge tunnels, so the people that live underground can have a beach in their "yard".

I would create SPACE JETS. SPACE JETS can fly through the air, "swim" underwater, and rocket into outer space. I would use these SPACE JETS to create new planets out of the asteroid belt.

I could go on and on, but this should suffice as to what My novel Message is kind of like.

To get to My free online autobiography: search for "The Forum Site .com" (but without the spaces), next click on "Religion and Philosophy", then look for a thread titled "There is a Man claiming to be Christ, with evidence".

Are do you prefer to attract a herd of mindless followers who will commit to doing anything you say BEFORE you tell them what you want?

No, I am not looking for "mindless followers": I am looking for free thinkers, critical thinkers, discerning thinkers, and people that believe in science too.

~PEACE~

mainliner

Wow, this is a great question, but there are too many details to My novel Message: I will give you a short answer, a longer answer, and I will direct you to where to read My free online autobiography.

The short answer: I want the whole world to be at peace, and I want the whole world to proser greatly.

The longer answer: I want to establish My global online government, so My people can vote on all of the laws from their (personal) computers. My global online government is the pinnacle, the apex, of politics, and My global online government would be the foundation for Paradise, or a utopia.

I would love to create thousands of nuclear fusion power plants all over the world, so electricity would be free. If electricity was free, I would create sufficient electrolysis plants all over the globe too: these electrolysis plants would convert the ocean water into liquid hydrogen for fuel, and this liquid hydrogen fuel would be free.

I would legalize hemp (and marijuana), so we can harvest all of the industrial products that hemp can produce, i.e., hemp can produce biodiesel, oil for cooking, clothes, plastic, rope, paper, furnature, food, and many other things. But, Myfavorite hemp product might be the hemp plastic. Hemp plastic is 10 times stronger than steel, and 12 times lighter than steel. I would build all of the new houses out of hemp plastic, and I would replace any plastic with the biodegradable hemp plastic.

I would build abodes all over the globe. I would build abodes inside of mountains, underground, floating on the ocean, underwater- inside the ocean, under the ocean floor, and also pyramid cities. I would try not to build more abodes on land, because thats taking away from animal habitat. I would build abodes in every concievable place, including space.

I would make all of the car manufactures to only put the "MYT Engine" in all of their vehicles. Search youtube for "MYT Engine" to see what I am talking about. The MYT Engine gets about 150 miles per gallon off of biodeisel, and I would run hemp biodiesel in the MYT Engine.

I would create a global climate control system using mirrors in space. This would also produce much bigger crops on all of the farms.

I would create ocean channels all over the continents, so there would be a beach every 100 miles from everyones abode, and no one would have to drive more then an hour to get to the beach.

I would plumb ocean water underground too, in huge tunnels, so the people that live underground can have a beach in their "yard".

I would create SPACE JETS. SPACE JETS can fly through the air, "swim" underwater, and rocket into outer space. I would use these SPACE JETS to create new planets out of the asteroid belt.

I could go on and on, but this should suffice as to what My novel Message is kind of like.

To get to My free online autobiography: search for "The Forum Site .com" (but without the spaces), next click on "Religion and Philosophy", then look for a thread titled "There is a Man claiming to be Christ, with evidence".

No, I am not looking for "mindless followers": I am looking for free thinkers, critical thinkers, discerning thinkers, and people that believe in science too.

~PEACE~
are you a savior

are you a savior

Yes, I believe I am the Savior, but I am not a supernatural miracle worker, I cannot heal people by touching them or praying for them.

And I don't believe even Jesus was a supernatural miracle worker, either. You can't believe everything you read in the Bible. It should be unequivocal that the authors of the Bible had an agenda, and the authors of the Bible wanted to turn Jesus into a supernatural, miracle working God.

Where is Jesus now to cure your illness?

We are all going to die one day, and Jesus is dead too.

Yes, I am the Savior, in My opinion, but I cannot perform supernatural miracles, because no one can.

~PEACE~

mainliner

Yes, I believe I am the Savior, but I am not a supernatural miracle worker, I cannot heal people by touching them or praying for them.

And I don't believe even Jesus was a supernatural miracle worker, either. You can't believe everything you read in the Bible. It should be unequivocal that the authors of the Bible had an agenda, and the authors of the Bible wanted to turn Jesus into a supernatural, miracle working God.

Where is Jesus now to cure your illness?

We are all going to die one day, and Jesus is dead too.

Yes, I am the Savior, in My opinion, but I cannot perform supernatural miracles, because no one can.

~PEACE~
you have cure for my grandads cancer though :)

i hope :)

Muffled

Jesus in me
George,

After viewing the first video you post, I noticed you state that the main reason you first believed you were christ was when you realized GMO backward stood for Oh My God.

Oh My God is OMG. Backwards it is GMO. You are GMO. You are OMG BACKWARDS

This proves you are the ANTICRHIST. If OMG is god, then backward, GMO, is anti-

Second, wasn't Jesus supposed to be charismatic? You are not like repulsive or anything by any means. But your speech is broken and uncomfortable. Your ideas are sophmoric and and your presentation uninspiring. Shouldn't christ be inspiring?

I don't mean to hurt your feelings. But I feel anyone claiming to be christ should at a minimum be able to handle these small criticisms.

"no man ever talked like this before"

I beleive somehow I have heard George like speach many times mostly in loony bins.

How does this address the claim that you are christ divine?

I don't know how "divine" I am?but I would imagine that I am just as divine as anyone else.

But, it is a fact that I am indeed "George Manuel Oliveira", born of mother Mary, and father Nuno. This is basically the quintisential premise to My novel Spirituality.

If I am telling the Truth, then it should make logical sense that (most of) My facts are true. Of course, right now, My claim to be the Christ is My personal, subjective opinion, but everything else I am claiming should be an objective fact.

I would posit that it takes much more faith to believe Jesus is the Christ, compared to just the little faith that it takes to believe I am the Christ. Because I am an objective fact, and Jesus is in the supernatural fairy tale land.

If you cannot connect the dots about My facts, then you are... It should be manifest, by now, that I am claiming to be the Christ, and all of My facts are pointing to My claims. It doesn't take a genius to see why I believe in Myself.

Any objective scientist would certainly say that I am indeed a fact of life. And its also a fact that I have said everything that I have said, its even a fact that I have claimed many things. No one can take My facts away from Me, and I am basing My novel Spirituality off of facts.

You can choose to believe in Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, etc., or you can believe that I am a fact of life. Its so funny that billions of people will believe in incredible sources, but they choose not to believe in Me- the fact of life.

I am not a cult leader, so I am not looking for followers in real life, but I do want to leave My credible legacy, so people can believe in empirical facts, after I die. If I didn't tell you guys about Myself, who else could have written My autobiography based off of so many personal facts?

I am much greater than any alleged prophet.

~PEACE~

mainliner

I don't know how "divine" I am?but I would imagine that I am just as divine as anyone else.

But, it is a fact that I am indeed "George Manuel Oliveira", born of mother Mary, and father Nuno. This is basically the quintisential premise to My novel Spirituality.

If I am telling the Truth, then it should make logical sense that (most of) My facts are true. Of course, right now, My claim to be the Christ is My personal, subjective opinion, but everything else I am claiming should be an objective fact.

I would posit that it takes much more faith to believe Jesus is the Christ, compared to just the little faith that it takes to believe I am the Christ. Because I am an objective fact, and Jesus is in the supernatural fairy tale land.

If you cannot connect the dots about My facts, then you are... It should be manifest, by now, that I am claiming to be the Christ, and all of My facts are pointing to My claims. It doesn't take a genius to see why I believe in Myself.

Any objective scientist would certainly say that I am indeed a fact of life. And its also a fact that I have said everything that I have said, its even a fact that I have claimed many things. No one can take My facts away from Me, and I am basing My novel Spirituality off of facts.

You can choose to believe in Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, etc., or you can believe that I am a fact of life. Its so funny that billions of people will believe in incredible sources, but they choose not to believe in Me- the fact of life.

I am not a cult leader, so I am not looking for followers in real life, but I do want to leave My credible legacy, so people can believe in empirical facts, after I die. If I didn't tell you guys about Myself, who else could have written My autobiography based off of so many personal facts?

I am much greater than any alleged prophet.

~PEACE~
do u like chillie cheese toasties George?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Interesting blog...
If I were working with a client who believed he was Jesus Christ, I would try to go into it without immediately labeling his state of mind as being delusional. If millions of people believe that there will be a second coming of Christ, then is it all that abnormal for someone to think that they might be it? If the second coming of Christ is viable, then someone's gotta be her/him/it. Consider the first discussion question this week (about insanity): Is it any more or less delusional for a mass of people to believe in Christ than it is for an individual to believe he is the second coming of Christ? I wouldn’t buy it (believe in the claim) but I also would not see the person’s belief/claim to be any more delusional than the belief in God or the belief in an idea (or any other unscientific, unverifiable belief). And I would not find the individual any more or less acceptable because of their unfounded belief than I would an individual who believes in God. http://masonismymiddlename.blogspot.com/2012/04/delusion-of-life-abnormally-normal.html
http://masonismymiddlename.blogspot.com/2012/04/delusion-of-life-abnormally-normal.html

Whew, I'm glad we have that all sorted out. I wasn't sure who you were. The real question is why a modern Christ would need health insurance. Why is that?

I need health insurance because I am mortal.

If I am not mistaken, everyone in the USA needs health insurance, or they will have to pay a fine for NOT having health insurance? Thanks to Obamas "affordable care act" aka "Obama Care", or whatever its called. So you have to pay whether you have insurance or not.

I have health insurance because I can get sick like everyone else. I am not claiming to be an immortal healer.

Jesus is one of the biggest hoaxes, or fallacious myths, ever. I am sure if Jesus was human, Jesus also got sick. If you believe the Bible, it is known that Jesus could bleed, and if Jesus had blood, Jesus was susceptible to germs, viruses, etc., like everyone else. Jesus was not a healer or a miracle worker, that is just a fallacious myth.

If I didn't have health insurance, I would probably owe the hospitals hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I cannot heal people by touching them, or praying for them: no one can heal people that way.

I am more of the Prophet of this AGE, compared to being a healer.

~PEACE~

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
And if you can't debunk Me, why not believe in Me, and that I am a fact of life. I am the Christ.

Its not a fact that any major religion has their prophet alive.

For example; Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Moses, or any alleged "god", they're all dead.

I am alive.

So, correct me if I misunderstand you here, but you're saying:
1. You are Christ (i.e. Jesus, the prophet)
2. The prophets are dead, and Jesus is dead
3. But you're alive

That's a contradiction if any. I'd say you're the one debunking yourself.

So, correct me if I misunderstand you here, but you're saying:
1. You are Christ (i.e. Jesus, the prophet)

Yes, you misunderstand Me. I am not claiming to be Jesus. I am claiming to be the novel, living Christ- the Prophet- the Savior- the Messiah- the King- the Creator (of future planets)- the Lord- the Maker (of Paradise)- etc.. But I am not claiming to be Jesus, because My Name is actually George Manuel Oliveira, and I would be deluding Myself if I were to claim to be Jesus. I am claiming titles like Christ, because I believe that title fits Me. If you read "Revelation 3:12", you will see that even Jesus allegedly said that he would have a "NEW NAME", and I believe I am the Christ with the NEW NAME. But, yes, I believe I am the Prophet of the AGEs.

2. The prophets are dead, and Jesus is dead

Yes, Jesus is dead. But, I am sure that there are some prophets today, even if they don't know it. For example, I bet some scientists are like prophets, because they are innovators, inventers, seers, etc.. I believe I am the Prophet of all of the prophets. But Jesus is dead, yes.

3. But you're alive

Yes, I am very alive, I am 100% alive, I am fully alive, I am clearly alive, its a fact that I am alive. I have been alive since August 14, 1985. But, one day I will die, like Jesus (or any other dead prophet) is dead. I am not going to make up a fallacious myth that I will be resurrected after 3 days. But, I believe I will be reincarnated at the next AGE, when I am born again, or at least I hope so.

That's a contradiction if any. I'd say you're the one debunking yourself.

Just because you misunderstood Me, it doesn't mean that I contradicted Myself. And, no, I am not debunking Myself: I am providing positive facts for My existence.

Do you believe in Jesus? and why, or why not? Also, what do you believe?

~PEACE~

Last edited:

mainliner

Yes, you misunderstand Me. I am not claiming to be Jesus. I am claiming to be the novel, living Christ- the Prophet- the Savior- the Messiah- the King- the Creator (of future planets)- the Lord- the Maker (of Paradise)- etc.. But I am not claiming to be Jesus, because My Name is actually George Manuel Oliveira, and I would be deluding Myself if I were to claim to be Jesus. I am claiming titles like Christ, because I believe that title fits Me. If you read "Revelation 3:12", you will see that even Jesus allegedly said that he would have a "NEW NAME", and I believe I am the Christ with the NEW NAME. But, yes, I believe I am the Prophet of the AGEs.

Yes, Jesus is dead. But, I am sure that there are some prophets today, even if they don't know it. For example, I bet some scientists are like prophets, because they are innovators, inventers, seers, etc.. I believe I am the Prophet of all of the prophets. But Jesus is dead, yes.
""""""you will see that even Jesus allegedly said that he would have a "NEW NAME",""""""

allegedly you say ........ Opp's

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
George, what meaning does you claim of being the Savior have?

What difference, if any, there is between this world as it is and a hypothetical world where somehow you were not?

Thanks for proving who u are George ;)

and now could you explain how it is linked to your beliefs of being Christ ? ........ Be as honest as you wish :)

Wow, I can't believe you actually asked Me this question, because you should already know this answer.

My Name is George Manuel Oliveira.

My initials are GMO.

GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

OMG stands for O My God.

My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

If you search "Romans 11:16-26", you will see how many times the Bible talks about the "olive tree".

If you search "Revelation 3:12", you will see that Jesus (allegedly) said that he would have a "NEW NAME".

My mothers name is Mary.

My fathers name is Nuno.

The name "Nuno", sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no."

It is known that "Mary knew no man". But if you use semantics, you can say, "Mary... Nuno- man," and they both sound exactly the same.

So, to Me, it is apparent that BOTH of My parents names also have a Biblical meaning. It is known that the mother of God is Mary. And "Mary... Nuno- man", sounds exactly like saying, "Mary knew no man".

I have the Name above all names.

I am not even mentioning My copious amounts of prophecies that I have, and all of the Bible stories that I believe I have fulfilled.

I am also known as O My God.

This is just some of My evidence. My prophecies are evidence that I am the Prophet. The Bible stories that I believe I have fulfilled is evidence that I am the fulfillment of the New Testament.

You should study these things, until they are second nature to you.

~PEACE~

Last edited:

mainliner

Wow, I can't believe you actually asked Me this question, because you should already know this answer.

My Name is George Manuel Oliveira.

My initials are GMO.

GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

OMG stands for O My God.

My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

If you search "Romans 11:16-26", you will see how many times the Bible talks about the "olive tree".

If you search "Revelation 3:12", you will see that Jesus (allegedly) said that he would have a "NEW NAME".

My mothers name is Mary.

My fathers name is Nuno.

The name "Nuno", sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no."

It is known that "Mary knew no man". But if you use semantics, you can say, "Mary... Nuno- man," and they both sound exactly the same.

So, to Me, it is apparent that BOTH of My parents names also have a Biblical meaning. It is known that the mother of God is Mary. And "Mary... Nuno- man", sounds exactly like saying, "Mary knew no man".

I have the Name above all names.

I am not even mentioning My copious amounts of prophecies that I have, and all of the Bible stories that I believe I have fulfilled.

I am also known as O My God.

This is just some of My evidence. My prophecies are evidence that I am the Prophet. The Bible stories that I believe I have fulfilled is evidence that I am the fulfillment of the New Testament.

You should study these things, until they are second nature to you.

~PEACE~
it must be true then ....... i was wrong you r jesus