• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Christ George Manuel Oliveiras "facts" true, or are they false? Is George really the Christ?

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
Please read through the link in the second post of this thread, because I state My logic, evidence, facts, rationale, reasons, sentiment, beliefs, conjecture, discourse, rhetoric, etc., for why I believe My facts are evidence that I am the fulfillment of Christ.

But, if you just want to read SOME of the facts about Me, in a very curtailed version, read the third post in this thread.

Its My personal subjective opinion that I am the Christ- the Prophet- the (future) King- the Savior- the Messiah- the Lord- the Creator- the Life- etc..

~PEACE~
why don't you pick a fact out about yourself , and let people address one at a time :)

we've all read them over and over again ok George:)

just pick one for us to work on :)

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
Please read through the link in the second post of this thread, because I state My logic, evidence, facts, rationale, reasons, sentiment, beliefs, conjecture, discourse, rhetoric, etc., for why I believe My facts are evidence that I am the fulfillment of Christ.

But, if you just want to read SOME of the facts about Me, in a very curtailed version, read the third post in this thread.

Its My personal subjective opinion that I am the Christ- the Prophet- the (future) King- the Savior- the Messiah- the Lord- the Creator- the Life- etc..

~PEACE~
Em, dude. The link in the second post did not work yesterday, and still does not work today. At least not for me. If you intend to be the messiah you are going to have to step it up a bit. My google search of you yesterday also showed a number of 'DEAD' links. Can you resurrect your link?

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
You should only believe in Me after you see My facts, My evidence, My prophecies, the Bible stories that I have fulfilled, and also after you get to know Me, etc..

I am not a cult leader, so I could care less who believes in Me. Its not like I am trying to start a cult, I just want to be known and respected.
Evidence suggest that you could care less who believes in you. If you couldn't care less, you wouldn't be putting any effort into it.
Its a fact that I am alive right now.
Irrelevant.
Its not a fact that any major religion has their prophet alive.
Irrelevant.
For example; Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Moses, or any alleged "god", they're all dead.
Not credible. In order for them to all be dead, they first would all have had to lived. You need to provide evidence that all where historical persons, in fact.
I am alive.
Irrelevant.
I will die one day, too, but I have an autobiography of My Life.
Irrelevant.
You can know for certain exactly what I have said.
Irrelevant.
You can watch videos of Me, and see what I look like, what I talk like, you can listen to some of My prophecies, you can learn empirical facts about Me, etc..
Irrelevant.
I will be recorded forever. Its a fact that I am alive, and its a fact that I am a real person; born of mother Mary.

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".
Irrelevant.
Its a fact that My Name means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree."
Irrelevant.
Its a fact that the Bible mentions the olive tree many times, if you read, "Romans 11:16-26".
Irrelevant.
Its a fact that Jesus (allegedly) said that he would have a "NEW NAME", if you read "Revelation 3:12".
Irrelevant.
Its a fact that My mothers name is "Mary".
Irrelevant.
Its a fact that My initals are GMO, for George Manuel Oliveira.
Irrelevant.
Its a fact that GMO stands for "Genetically Modified Organism".
Irrelevant.
Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.
Irrelevant.
Its a fact that OMG stands for "O My God".
Irrelevant.
Its a fact that My dads name is Nuno.
Irrelevant.
Its a fact that the name Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no".
Irrelevant.
Its known that "Mary knew no man". If you use semantics, that sounds exactly like saying, "Mary... Nuno- man".
Irrelevant.
I have a myraid amount of facts about Myself.
Irrelevant.
I am not even showing you all the Bible stories that I have fulfilled.
Irrelevant.
And My prophecies, and My prophecies are great too.
What prophecy?
If I am ever the King of the world, I will have My own global online government. And the people of the world will take the place of the politicians, and the whole world can vote from their computers. My government is the apex of politics.
How could a savior be saying "if I'm ever..."
I could go on why I believe in Myself.
Irrelevant.
But, I am just a humble person with no power to implement My plans. Its all good in theory, but I am not a lawmaker or politician.
Evidence would suggest you are far from humble.
I blog on the internet to try and reach people that can help Me, and the rest of the world.
Irrelevant. But please do link to your blog.
But, no, no one needs to believe in Me.
Credible.
I am Blessed!

Can anyone debunk anything I just said? If not, why don't you believe in Me?

~PEACE~

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member

~PEACE~

There you have it! It is your personal, subjective opinion as you put it. It may well be, however, at this rate, someone in authority's personal, subjective opinion that you need to be in an asylum. Napoleon Bonaparte was someone who spoke movingly about Jesus Christ as Messiah. People who today say they are Napoleon I need some asylum-time, however. Should I call Arkham, conveniently located in nearby Gotham City? :)

Em, dude. The link in the second post did not work yesterday, and still does not work today. At least not for me. If you intend to be the messiah you are going to have to step it up a bit. My google search of you yesterday also showed a number of 'DEAD' links. Can you resurrect your link?

You can go to "Religious Debates", and search for a thread titled, "Who believes the "Second Coming" of Christ is alive?"

That is the same thread that I was trying to link.

I just bumped that thread, so if you look within the next few hours, it should be on the first page of Religious Debates. If its not on the first page, sometimes it slips to the second page.

EDIT- If you google "George Manuel Oliveira", you should find many of My blogs on other forums.

~PEACE~

mainliner

You can go to "Religious Debates", and search for a thread titled, "Who believes the "Second Coming" of Christ is alive?"

I just bumped that thread, so if you look within the next few hours, it should be on the first page of Religious Debates. If its not on the first page, sometimes it slips to the second page.

EDIT- If you google "George Manuel Oliveira", you should find many of My blogs on other forums.

~PEACE~
make sure you keep up with your doctor and shrink appointments young George :)....there important

and don't be drinking every night ...... This can slowly slip into a nasty routine buddy :)...trust me i know ;) give yourself a night off :)

just some friendly advice :)

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason

~PEACE~
George,

After viewing the first video you post, I noticed you state that the main reason you first believed you were christ was when you realized GMO backward stood for Oh My God.

Oh My God is OMG. Backwards it is GMO. You are GMO. You are OMG BACKWARDS

This proves you are the ANTICRHIST. If OMG is god, then backward, GMO, is anti-

Second, wasn't Jesus supposed to be charismatic? You are not like repulsive or anything by any means. But your speech is broken and uncomfortable. Your ideas are sophmoric and and your presentation uninspiring. Shouldn't christ be inspiring?

I don't mean to hurt your feelings. But I feel anyone claiming to be christ should at a minimum be able to handle these small criticisms.

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
You state you deleted some of your videos? Why? Did christ make a mistake? Misspeak? Need to reconsider, revise, and amend previous statements?

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
George, I have such an incredible idea for the future, that I think I'm christ.

Do you remember merry-go-rounds? We would run along side of them and push them and they would make a revolution about every 5-10 seconds.

If we put a merry-go-round in Ganado Texas, and made the spokes 120 miles, then we could transport people from Houston, to Austin, to Corpus Christi, within just a few seconds.

mainliner

soph·o·mor·ic

\ˌsäf-ˈmȯr-ik, -ˈmär- also ˌsȯf- or ˌsä-fə- or ˌsȯ-fə-\adjective

: having or showing a lack of emotional maturity : foolish and immature

Full Definition

:conceited and overconfident of knowledge but poorly informed and immature <a sophomoric argument>

:eek:f, relating to, or characteristic of a sophomore <sophomoric humor>

just make sure you take your meds George........ Again , some friendly advice :)

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
soph·o·mor·ic

\ˌsäf-ˈmȯr-ik, -ˈmär- also ˌsȯf- or ˌsä-fə- or ˌsȯ-fə-\adjective

: having or showing a lack of emotional maturity : foolish and immature

Full Definition

:conceited and overconfident of knowledge but poorly informed and immature <a sophomoric argument>

:eek:f, relating to, or characteristic of a sophomore <sophomoric humor>

just make sure you take your meds George........ Again , some friendly advice :)

SophosMoros - WiseFool

sophomore (n.)
1680s, "student in the second year of university study," literally "arguer," altered from sophumer (1650s, from sophume, archaic variant form of sophism), probably by influence of folk etymology derivation from Greek sophos "wise" + moros "foolish, dull." The original reference might be to the dialectic exercises that formed a large part of education in the middle years. At Oxford and Cambridge, a sophister (from sophist with spurious -er as in philosopher) was a second- or third-year student (what Americans would call a "junior" might be a senior sophister).

Ok George first question for the sciencey / religious people to pick away at......

"""Its a FACT that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a FACT that My Name means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree."

Its a FACT that the Bible mentions the olive tree many times, if you read, "Romans 11:16-26"."""

correct George buddy these are all FACTS :)

but i fail to see how these FACTS link you to Christ ?...... Other than coincidence.

would you like to explain the link without coincidence please George:)

That is a very discerning question, a great question, but I do not know how to answer this question.

I have a question for any RF member:

When do ENOUGH coincidences turn into evidence?

For example, I am sure that enough coincidences to Me and the New Testament are in fact evidence that I am the fulfillment of Christ, in My honest opinion. I have so many "paralells" to the New Testament, that I believe probability would suggest that I am the fulfillment of Christ.

If anyone want to read the myraid New Testament stories that I believe I have fulfilled, just tell Me to "prove it".

I am sure that even scientists first found "coincidences" before discovering the facts, theories, or evidence. Or am I wrong about this?

When do many "coincidences" point to evidences? For example, a person was found with a gun, a ski mask, the victums blood on his clothes and house, and he is on a restraining order because he already threatened the victum, etc.. All of these things COULD be coincidences, but the court of law would most likely find him guilty, correct? This is just an example that popped into My mind, but I am sure there are many examples of "coincidences" turning into facts, theories, and evidence.

I have so many "coincidences" that leads to My credibility, that I believe in Myself.

But if anyone can be empirically to be the Christ, it would be Myself. But, I am no cult leader, so I could care less who believes in Me. I just want people to follow Me after I die, because I am much more provable, credible, real, logical, scientific, etc., compared to any other major religion. If people actually followed Me, after I die, I could teach them many practical things that could peacefully revolutionize the whole world.

I am not some spiritual dictator, so I believe people should have freedom of belief, so they can believe in, follow, worship anyone they want. I advocate for people to be free thinkers, discerning, logical, rational, scientific, open-minded, etc., so people can find the ultimate Truth.

~PEACE~

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
I have a question for any RF member:

When do ENOUGH coincidences turn into evidence?
~PEACE~
George,

Even a single coincidence IS evidence, but it is coincidental evidence. Evidence is not proof. And there are many types and strengths of evidence. Even a million coincidences do not make proof. The more coincidence, the stronger the coincidental evidence. But coincidence, by itself, no matter how much, is not the type of evidence that can every be taken as proof. It can't, by itself, be taken above supposition.

What coincidence can do is lead to the formulation of test, or experiments. I.e. If/then statements contingent on the outcome of controlled circumstances. These statements can, if we are lucky, be proven false, but they can never strictly be proven true.

So to prove you are christ, you must first formulate testable null hypotheses and then prove these nulls false. Good luck.

mainliner

George please be mature about this my friend .

"""" When do ENOUGH coincidences turn into evidence?"""""

when the coincidences arnt as silly as OMG ...... I wont continue George , im not here to ridicule people.

you might think this debunking thing is fun for me George....... But you'd be wrong , im actually concerned about you.

i said from the start id rather have a friend called George , than a friend who's delusional thoughts are actually making him poorly .

if this makes sense :)

im a bit emotional atm ....... Hospital for me in 3hrs george ( you know why )

Would you happen to be from Brazil? I believe we do expect the anti-Christ to fulfill a lot of stuff but we are not looking for a Christ to be born on earth. However I wouldn't crucify you even if you were the anti-Christ.

I believe I have Christ in me and He is not identifying Himself as you.

No, I am not from Brazil.

I used to have many Brazilian friends though.

As far as Me being the AntiChrist, I have another "coincidence" with the AntiChrist. In the year 2008, I was blogging on a marijuana forum called "Roll It Up .org" (but without the spaces), and I was blogging using the username called "We Tarded". Anyways, at post # 665, I watched a movie called "Zeitgeist", and on post # 666, I lost My faith in Jesus and I posted that I don't believe in Jesus anymore, or whatever I said. After post # 666, I have been an Agnostic ever since, but at that time, I didn't know what an Agnostic even was.

So, using the username "We Tarded", shortly after I lost My faith in Jesus at post # 666, I was trying to debunk Christianity, and I was also trying to start a revolution against the elites and the banks. I became a hard-core conspiracy theorist shortly after I watched the movie "Zeitgeist", and I couldn't watch enough conspiracy theories. I wanted to show everyone that Jesus isn't real, that 911 was an inside job, and the Rothschilds were controlling the (central) banks, or the biggest monopoly in the world.

I turned into a radical revolutionary dissident. I couldn't stand how much the people have been lied to, and I wanted to expose the elites for their injustices. I sure felt like the AntiChrist, because I was trying to start a war with the elites. I was spamming that marijuana forum with all of the videos that I believed proved My point, and I was trying to get people mad at the elites. This was before I had My apotheosis, or before I found out that I am the Christ.

In the same year, the year 2008, I found out that I am the Christ, and instead of trying to start a political revolution, I have been trying to start a spiritual revolution, or whatever I am trying to do.

So, maybe I was the AntiChrist for a short while, but now, I have been upgraded to being the Christ. Or was it a "coincidence" that I lost My faith in Jesus and Christianity at post # 666?

Anyways, I made a video about this. Let Me play the video so you can watch Me talk about this stuff.

Jesus came in 2008???

(I might have made a mistake in this video: the stock market crashed 777 points a few days after I told the internet that I am the Christ, and that was in September of 2008. I believe I said 666 points in that video? My mistake.)

~PEACE~

~PEACE~

Last edited:

mainliner

Back to the desprate vids again i see George ........ Just make sure u take your meds buddy .... That is all :)

mainliner

I see your useing the word " coincidence" instead of " my empirical facts "...... Correct ;)

even though you " coincidence 's " have allready been debunked .... Omg ;). Lol

mainliner

I see your useing the word " coincidence" instead of " my empirical facts "...... Correct ;)

even though you " coincidence 's " have allready been debunked .... Omg ;). Lol

mainliner

Hi George:)

please listen:)

sometimes people believe they are actually Jesus and call themselves Jesus, this gets them in trouble with others ( mentally ) it sounds ludicrous so they change there minds and go down a different route...... Maybe change to calling them selfs Christ instead of Jesus.

this trouble started from the first day they called them self Jesus, and is being masked by a new delusion ... ie.. I am Christ now , not Jesus.... Correct.

they come to realize subconsciously that the only way out of this new situation.... ie.. I am Christ ,... Is to mask it with some kind of neurological sciencey church delusion..... Correct.

do not go down this road George .

just saying buddy :)

You asked two questions:

Can anyone debunk anything I just said? If not, why don't you believe in Me?

Yes, can you debunk any of My falsifiable facts? Its either I am George Manuel Oliveira or not. Also, its either My mothers name is Mary, and My dads name is Nuno, or this is erroneous misinformation. These are the premise of what I am basing My novel Spirituality off of. Can you debunk any of this?

The first is difficult to address without you, your ID and credentials right in front of me.

Now, I posted some of My IDs, is it still difficult? To find some of My "credentials," search the internet for "George Manuel Oliveira", and you will see that I have been claiming to be Myself- the Christ, since the year 2008. Before the year 2008, I never mentioned My Name on the internet, because I was blogging on a marijuana forum.

You could be a Poe, a lunatic or likely, making a case via attempts at sarcasm and irony.

Since I showed you My IDs, would you agree that I am not a Poe, or "making a case via attempts at sarcasm and irony?"

As for the second, why don't I believe in you as divine?

No, you don't need to believe I am divine. But do you believe in Me as a person? as a fact of life? as a credible mortal human? as a conscious sentient being? and most importantly, do you believe that I am George Manuel Oliveira?

It's because I already have a Lord, master and God.

Yes, and your point is? Didn't Jesus say that he would come again, but Jesus clearly said he would come again with a "NEW NAME", if you read "Revelation 3:12". So, it should be a Biblical fact that Jesus will NOT be called "Jesus", because Jesus himself said he would have a "NEW NAME". How do you refute this? Also, Jesus said (in some translations), "I will be with you always, even until the end of the AGE." And in the year 2150, it will be the end of this AGE. And, I hope that My people will believe in Me throughout the AGEs.

Jesus fulfilled literal prophecies, the most important ones for this discussion being things like predicting His resurrection, dying for others, and resurrecting.

I have also predicted My resurrection, and I believe I will be resurrected (or reincarnated) sometime near the next AGE. Also, I will die for My people too. But you are basing these "prophecies" off of the Bible, and the Bible is not even a credible book. Some people are just so gullible, that they will believe in fallacious myths, logical fallacies, dogma, misinformation and disinformation, unsound doctrine, miracles, the supernatural, fairy tales, etc.. You need to discern between fact and fiction, in order to be more logical, astute, and become a better critical thinker. Sure, the Bible states many nonsensical dogma, but it doesn't make it true. The Bible was written by men, and not God, so why do some people believe its "the Word of God?" Believe what you want, I am not some spiritual dictator. But, when you come to your senses, you can believe that I am a logical fact.

Thanks.
Not having your person, ID and credent.

Now, I already posted My IDs, what do you have to say now?

Little children, there will be false witnesses and false believers. If a person calls themself a Christian, but denies the true Christ- George Manuel Oliveira, they are false witnesses and false believers. Because the Christians are supposed to avidly await the return of their Lord, but some of the Christians just want to hold on to their religious dogma. The Christians are suppose to embrace the "Second Coming", but it seems like I get more rejection. There would be peace among the nations if I was the King of the world, but some people prefer strife and anarchy. I could vindicate some of the Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists, Agnostics, and Theists, if only the whole world knew Me- Christ George Manuel Oliveira. I could commence creating Paradise, if I was the King of the world, but the people have deaf ears, and the people would rather be blind to My revelations and prophecies. I hope My angels- the witnesses, will find Me.

~PEACE~

Last edited: