• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Christ George Manuel Oliveiras "facts" true, or are they false? Is George really the Christ?

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
For anyone who knows George , he gave me permission to start a thread to dubunk his facts ( if anyone can even be bothered :) )

the only reason for this , was so id link you to his other thread ( which im sure you allready know ) so he gets many many hits and be able to start
His ONLINE WORLD GOVERNMENT with the help of his hits to his threads .... Strange but true :)

so iv been given permission and would like to invite people ( he demands the most scientific) to dubunk his "facts " and " beliefs".......... If you can be bothered:)

good luck everyone and good luck George:)

total waste of time of you ask me :)

For anyone who knows George , he gave me permission to start a thread to dubunk his facts ( if anyone can even be bothered :) )

the only reason for this , was so id link you to his other thread ( which im sure you allready know ) so he gets many many hits and be able to start
His ONLINE WORLD GOVERNMENT with the help of his hits to his threads .... Strange but true :)

so iv been given permission and would like to invite people ( he demands the most scientific) to dubunk his "facts " and " beliefs".......... If you can be bothered:)

good luck everyone and good luck George:)

total waste of time of you ask me :)

Yes, I did indeed give you permission to start a thread trying to debunk My facts about Me, because you think people from RF can debunk My facts about Myself: and I can assure you that even the wisest scientist cannot debunk the facts about Myself.

Anyways, it seems as though you failed to provide the link to My thread, so I will now show the link that you didn't post...

https://www.religiousforums.com/thr...he-second-coming-of-christ-is-alive.168069/mg

If there are any scientists, Atheists, Agnostics, Theists, or whatever you consider yourself, please try and debunk anything that I have said in the link above, because that is what I am basing My novel Spirituality off of.

And if you can't debunk Me, why not believe in Me, and that I am a fact of life. I am the Christ.

~PEACE~

Last edited:
You should only believe in Me after you see My facts, My evidence, My prophecies, the Bible stories that I have fulfilled, and also after you get to know Me, etc..

I am not a cult leader, so I could care less who believes in Me. Its not like I am trying to start a cult, I just want to be known and respected.

Its a fact that I am alive right now.

Its not a fact that any major religion has their prophet alive.

For example; Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Moses, or any alleged "god", they're all dead.

I am alive.

I will die one day, too, but I have an autobiography of My Life.

You can know for certain exactly what I have said.

You can watch videos of Me, and see what I look like, what I talk like, you can listen to some of My prophecies, you can learn empirical facts about Me, etc..

I will be recorded forever. Its a fact that I am alive, and its a fact that I am a real person; born of mother Mary.

Its a fact that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a fact that My Name means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree."

Its a fact that the Bible mentions the olive tree many times, if you read, "Romans 11:16-26".

Its a fact that Jesus (allegedly) said that he would have a "NEW NAME", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its a fact that My mothers name is "Mary".

Its a fact that My initals are GMO, for George Manuel Oliveira.

Its a fact that GMO stands for "Genetically Modified Organism".

Its a fact that My initials, GMO, backwards is OMG.

Its a fact that OMG stands for "O My God".

Its a fact that My dads name is Nuno.

Its a fact that the name Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no".

Its known that "Mary knew no man". If you use semantics, that sounds exactly like saying, "Mary... Nuno- man".

I have a myraid amount of facts about Myself.

I am not even showing you all the Bible stories that I have fulfilled.

And My prophecies, and My prophecies are great too.

If I am ever the King of the world, I will have My own global online government. And the people of the world will take the place of the politicians, and the whole world can vote from their computers. My government is the apex of politics.

I could go on why I believe in Myself.

But, I am just a humble person with no power to implement My plans. Its all good in theory, but I am not a lawmaker or politician.

I blog on the internet to try and reach people that can help Me, and the rest of the world.

But, no, no one needs to believe in Me.

I am Blessed!

Can anyone debunk anything I just said? If not, why don't you believe in Me?

~PEACE~

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
You should only believe in Me after you see My facts, My evidence, My prophecies, the Bible stories that I have fulfilled, and also after you get to know Me, etc..

I am not a cult leader, so I could care less who believes in Me. Its not like I am trying to start a cult, I just want to be known and respected.

For example; Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Moses, or any alleged "god", they're all dead.

I am alive.

You can watch videos of Me, and see what I look like, what I talk like, you can listen to some of My prophecies, you can learn empirical facts about Me, etc..

I will be recorded forever. Its a fact that I am alive, and its a fact that I am a real person; born of mother Mary.

Its a fact that the Bible mentions the olive tree many times, if you read, "Romans 11:16-26".

Its a fact that Jesus (allegedly) said that he would have a "NEW NAME", if you read "Revelation 3:12".

Its known that "Mary knew no man". If you use semantics, that sounds exactly like saying, "Mary... Nuno- man".

If I am ever the King of the world, I will have My own global online government. And the people of the world will take the place of the politicians, and the whole world can vote from their computers. My government is the apex of politics.

But, I am just a humble person with no power to implement My plans. Its all good in theory, but I am not a lawmaker or politician.

I blog on the internet to try and reach people that can help Me, and the rest of the world.

I am Blessed!

~PEACE~
Hmmm... using this "logic," I can prove without a doubt that a petunia is a begonia:

A petunia is like a begonia.
Begonia is a meat you eat with salt.
Assault and battery is a crime.
Monkeys crime trees.
Tree is a crowd.
The rooster crowd.
he made a noise.
Your noise in the middle of your face, between your eyes.
The eyes are opposite of the nays.
A horse neighs.
A horse has colt.
When you have a colt, you have to stay in bed.
And when you wake up you have double petunia.
This is the most idiotic mistreatment of reason I've ever seen, that doesn't do justice to a penny-ante comedian, much less Christ.
Your facts are refuted, because they're simply cheaply-contrived coincidence.

mainliner

its a fact my mother is called Mary too :)

mainliner

Ok George first question for the sciencey / religious people to pick away at......

"""Its a FACT that My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira".

Its a FACT that My Name means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree."

Its a FACT that the Bible mentions the olive tree many times, if you read, "Romans 11:16-26"."""

correct George buddy these are all FACTS :)

but i fail to see how these FACTS link you to Christ ?...... Other than coincidence.

would you like to explain the link without coincidence please George:)

Muffled

Jesus in me
Yes, I did indeed give you permission to start a thread trying to debunk My facts about Me, because you think people from RF can debunk My facts about Myself: and I can assure you that even the wisest scientist cannot debunk the facts about Myself.

Anyways, it seems as though you failed to provide the link to My thread, so I will now show the link that you didn't post...

https://www.religiousforums.com/thr...he-second-coming-of-christ-is-alive.168069/mg

If there are any scientists, Atheists, Agnostics, Theists, or whatever you consider yourself, please try and debunk anything that I have said in the link above, because that is what I am basing My novel Spirituality off of.

And if you can't debunk Me, why not believe in Me, and that I am a fact of life. I am the Christ.

~PEACE~

Would you happen to be from Brazil? I believe we do expect the anti-Christ to fulfill a lot of stuff but we are not looking for a Christ to be born on earth. However I wouldn't crucify you even if you were the anti-Christ.

I believe I have Christ in me and He is not identifying Himself as you.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member

I am alive.

I am Blessed!

~PEACE~

You asked two questions:

The first is difficult to address without you, your ID and credentials right in front of me. You could be a Poe, a lunatic or likely, making a case via attempts at sarcasm and irony.

As for the second, why don't I believe in you as divine? It's because I already have a Lord, master and God. Jesus fulfilled literal prophecies, the most important ones for this discussion being things like predicting His resurrection, dying for others, and resurrecting.

Thanks.
Not having your person, ID and credent

I would like to see a notarized birth certificate please?

I actually don't know where My birth certificate is, maybe its at My house in Maine? a six hour drive away.

But, I have something better, I have My drivers license, with a picture of Me on it. You can compare the picture of Me on My drivers license to the many pictures that I can upload from My computer.

But, I currently don't have a picture of My drivers license stored on My computer, so I would need to take a picture of it some time. But, I am going to blank out My street address, so no one can stalk Me down, haha.

Its either I am indeed George Manuel Oliveira, or I am the biggest poser, liar, lunatic, crazy person, fraud, loser, etc..

But, yes, I believe I can empirically prove that I am George Manuel Oliveira if I take a picture of My drivers license, correct? Would this suffice as ample proof of My own existence? and that I am not making up a fairy tale?

It shouldn't take Me more then 10 minutes to take a picture of My drivers license, but I plan on blocking out My street address.

Who wants Me to prove Myself?

~PEACE~

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
I actually don't know where My birth certificate is, maybe its at My house in Maine? a six hour drive away.

But, I have something better, I have My drivers license, with a picture of Me on it. You can compare the picture of Me on My drivers license to the many pictures that I can upload from My computer.

But, I currently don't have a picture of My drivers license stored on My computer, so I would need to take a picture of it some time. But, I am going to blank out My street address, so no one can stalk Me down, haha.

Its either I am indeed George Manuel Oliveira, or I am the biggest poser, liar, lunatic, crazy person, fraud, loser, etc..

But, yes, I believe I can empirically prove that I am George Manuel Oliveira if I take a picture of My drivers license, correct? Would this suffice as ample proof of My own existence? and that I am not making up a fairy tale?

It shouldn't take Me more then 10 minutes to take a picture of My drivers license, but I plan on blocking out My street address.

Who wants Me to prove Myself?

~PEACE~
George, we all have cell phones that can take pics and be almost immediately uploaded. You can get a copy of your birth certificated and have it notarized at the court house in the county where you were born (assuming you are in the usa). If you want to prove who you are, I would recommend having these documents on tap at all times.

Now, I don't care who you are. But what is your message? Are do you prefer to attract a herd of mindless followers who will commit to doing anything you say BEFORE you tell them what you want?

You asked two questions:

The first is difficult to address without you, your ID and credentials right in front of me. You could be a Poe, a lunatic or likely, making a case via attempts at sarcasm and irony.

As for the second, why don't I believe in you as divine? It's because I already have a Lord, master and God. Jesus fulfilled literal prophecies, the most important ones for this discussion being things like predicting His resurrection, dying for others, and resurrecting.

Thanks.
Not having your person, ID and credent

CAM00052.jpg

Does this suffice as enough proof that I am indeed George Manuel Oliveira?

I would like to see a notarized birth certificate please?

As I said, I believe My birth certificate is 6 hours away from Me, in My house in Maine.

I took a picture of two of My drivers license (one drivers license is expired), My social security card, My scuba diving certificate, My health insurance card...

Is this enough proof that I am indeed George Manuel Oliveira?

~PEACE~

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
View attachment 7433

Does this suffice as enough proof that I am indeed George Manuel Oliveira?

As I said, I believe My birth certificate is 6 hours away from Me, in My house in Maine.

I took a picture of two of My drivers license (one drivers license is expired), My social security card, My scuba diving certificate, My health insurance card...

~PEACE~
Yes George, this is sufficient evidence that you are George Oliveira. This claim is not that extraordinary, and this evidence suffices for now. I believe these facts.

How does this address the claim that you are christ divine?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

Whew, I'm glad we have that all sorted out. I wasn't sure who you were. The real question is why a modern Christ would need health insurance. Why is that?

Yes George, this is sufficient evidence that you are George Oliveira. This claim is not that extraordinary, and this evidence suffices for now. I believe these facts.

How does this address the claim that you are christ divine?

Please read through the link in the second post of this thread, because I state My logic, evidence, facts, rationale, reasons, sentiment, beliefs, conjecture, discourse, rhetoric, etc., for why I believe My facts are evidence that I am the fulfillment of Christ.

But, if you just want to read SOME of the facts about Me, in a very curtailed version, read the third post in this thread.

Its My personal subjective opinion that I am the Christ- the Prophet- the (future) King- the Savior- the Messiah- the Lord- the Creator- the Life- etc..

~PEACE~