• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

German Terrorists beat up Muslim for his religion

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
[QUOTE="freethinker44, post: 4523526, member: 18he was wrong.[/QUOTE]

He was not wrong at all. The Jews were certiany integrated in many ways, and even fought in the first world war with German forces.
But there were divisions both by the german state and and by themselves. They were not welcome to join the german unions nor had ever been since the time of the guilds. They were forced to set up their own guilds/unions.
They did not mix socially or religiously and frowned on inter marriage.
Since medieval times when banking was believed to be unchristian. They had taken that roll in most european countries. By The time of Hitler many Jewish families dominated a large part of the financial and banking world.
It was a profession they had great expertise in.

Such a social divide was welcome to both Jews and Christians alike, and was pretty much a fact of life that both sides could live with.

For the Jewish hating Nazis it was a god send, as it provided a ready made scapegoat to blame for both hyper inflation and financial ruin. The rest is history.

Strongly held religious beliefs have always found social integration difficult, it is no less a problem for muslims today.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
So now we have a similar situation with Muslim immigrants no more or no less integrated than the Jews were before WW2, and many Europeans want to start the whole crap thing over again. Even Donald Trump here in America, seems like no one ever learns, or they have real short memories.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Maybe if the Jews had "left their culture behind' they would have had less problems in Germany?/
1. Jews were living in Germany for over 1,500 years before Hitler was born. Where should they have left it?
2. Germany was a bastion of assimilated Jewry for 150 years before Hitler was born. 'Leaving their culture behind' was the basis of the Jewish Enlightenment. Obviously that didn't help much.
3. The Jews of Germany were not new immigrants immigrating in waves great enough to change the national make-up of the German people and its sovereignty of itself.
4. The Jewish ghettos were not under suspicion of harboring sleeper/terror cells. Historically, Jews were usually attached to the business end of the knife/sword/musket/Jew killing implement. In contrast, there are fears that among new immigrants there may be Islamic terrorists taking advantage of the immigration to enter a new country.

Would you care to clarify the parallel you intended to draw?

Tumah

Veteran Member
He was not wrong at all. The Jews were certiany integrated in many ways, and even fought in the first world war with German forces.
But there were divisions both by the german state and and by themselves. They were not welcome to join the german unions nor had ever been since the time of the guilds. They were forced to set up their own guilds/unions.
They did not mix socially or religiously and frowned on inter marriage.
Since medieval times when banking was believed to be unchristian. They had taken that roll in most european countries. By The time of Hitler many Jewish families dominated a large part of the financial and banking world.
It was a profession they had great expertise in.

Such a social divide was welcome to both Jews and Christians alike, and was pretty much a fact of life that both sides could live with.

For the Jewish hating Nazis it was a god send, as it provided a ready made scapegoat to blame for both hyper inflation and financial ruin. The rest is history.

Strongly held religious beliefs have always found social integration difficult, it is no less a problem for muslims today.
Learn about Jewish Enlightenment and assimilation that began in Germany here.

Lyndon

Premium Member
1. Jews were living in Germany for over 1,500 years before Hitler was born. Where should they have left it?
2. Germany was a bastion of assimilated Jewry for 150 years before Hitler was born. 'Leaving their culture behind' was the basis of the Jewish Enlightenment. Obviously that didn't help much.
3. The Jews of Germany were not new immigrants immigrating in waves great enough to change the national make-up of the German people and its sovereignty of itself.
4. The Jewish ghettos were not under suspicion of harboring sleeper/terror cells. Historically, Jews were usually attached to the business end of the knife/sword/musket/Jew killing implement. In contrast, there are fears that among new immigrants there may be Islamic terrorists taking advantage of the immigration to enter a new country.

Would you care to clarify the parallel you intended to draw?

Sounds like the Jews have more right to claim Germany as their home than Israel.

Lyndon

Premium Member
Muslims are not moderate ISIS ideology, they are completely opposed to ISIS ideology.

freethinker44

Muslims are not moderate ISIS ideology, they are completely opposed to ISIS ideology.
Minority extremists don't rise to power without majority moderate support. Moderates might regret that support later, but they gave it and they are responsible for it. Extremists don't take control, they're given control. And I'm not even just picking on Muslims here, this is true of any ideology.

Lyndon

Premium Member
It is not that similar.
When did Jews blow up transportation or office buildings? Or shoot up a magazine staff? Or ....?
Tom

In Palestine, they did, ever hear of Jewish terrorism, it exists/existed. There was recently a whole family burned to death by Jewish terrorists in the West Bank, and surprise!! The Jews didn't find anyone to charge with the crime.

Last edited:

Lyndon

Premium Member
I suppose since you're such an unbias person, you also believe the muslims and Arabs should go back to Arabia too?

I'm in favour of all those that believe in right of return going back to Africa.

Aquitaine

A young Muslim man was attacked in Kassel, Germany. A group of people attacked him with a knife and he was stabbed several times, leaving him severely injured. Anti-Muslim hate crimes have been increasing rapidly in Germany, as well as throughout Europe. These crimes are not getting much attention by the media. Groups of Germans have been having huge anti-Islam demonstrations in which thousands of people turn out to protest their hate for Islam and Muslims. Regardless of race or religion, as a human being this deeply disturbs me. The media brainwashes us with all this Islamaphobia crap. Spread LOVE not hate!
{tell me again why Muslims are called terrorists? tell me again why mainstream media is not spreading this? tell me again why this man is stabbed and bleeding and no one is helping him?}
I love how you're essentially trying to "equalize" the terrorism situation in Europe between Europeans and Muslims.
Unverified reports of a Muslim man being assaulted by a group of Europeans is no way comparable to the actual recent terrorist attacks on Europeans committed by Muslims.

Nobody is buying it.

Lyndon

Premium Member
I love how you're essentially trying to "equalize" the terrorism situation in Europe between Europeans and Muslims.
Unverified reports of a Muslim man being assaulted by a group of Europeans is no way comparable to the actual recent terrorist attacks on Europeans committed by Muslims.

Nobody is buying it.

Well come to think of it we have no proof the Paris attackers were Muslim, maybe they just shouted Allahu Akbar because they wanted you to think they were terrorists. May be they were just psychopaths with no connection to religion, makes about as much sense as your ignoring Servants story, which I'm sure is real.

Lyndon

Premium Member
Only problem is then, what about the Africans who will be having part of their homelands occupied by a bunch of Palestinians and Israelis? ;)

So you have feelings for native people after occupants from thousands of years ago come back to forcefully take their land??

roger1440

I do stuff
Hm lets have a look into the story.

- Google "A young Muslim man was attacked in Kassel, Germany."
- various blog posts and even a 9gag """"""""article"""""""""
- okay lets be more precise about it
- Google the picture of the man
- still only blog posts
- the first mention is the exact same text, on a blog

Not even a single article of a single newspaper with some kind of source.

So all we know is that some guy got hurt. The end.

In other news about Kassel (because why the hell not): Yesterday a man shot another man into the leg in broad daylight. The shooter is still on the run, looks "südländisch/southern"(that's PC for Turk/Arab) and its apparently a drug related incident.
Yeah, I came up with the same. The story seems to start some time in January or February of this year.