• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

German Terrorists beat up Muslim for his religion

Servant_of_the_One1

A young Muslim man was attacked in Kassel, Germany. A group of people attacked him with a knife and he was stabbed several times, leaving him severely injured. Anti-Muslim hate crimes have been increasing rapidly in Germany, as well as throughout Europe. These crimes are not getting much attention by the media. Groups of Germans have been having huge anti-Islam demonstrations in which thousands of people turn out to protest their hate for Islam and Muslims. Regardless of race or religion, as a human being this deeply disturbs me. The media brainwashes us with all this Islamaphobia crap. Spread LOVE not hate!
{tell me again why Muslims are called terrorists? tell me again why mainstream media is not spreading this? tell me again why this man is stabbed and bleeding and no one is helping him?}

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
A young Muslim man was attacked in Kassel, Germany. A group of people attacked him with a knife and he was stabbed several times, leaving him severely injured. Anti-Muslim hate crimes have been increasing rapidly in Germany, as well as throughout Europe. These crimes are not getting much attention by the media. Groups of Germans have been having huge anti-Islam demonstrations in which thousands of people turn out to protest their hate for Islam and Muslims. Regardless of race or religion, as a human being this deeply disturbs me. The media brainwashes us with all this Islamaphobia crap. Spread LOVE not hate!
{tell me again why Muslims are called terrorists? tell me again why mainstream media is not spreading this? tell me again why this man is stabbed and bleeding and no one is helping him?}
I was able to find many stories using almost the same text going back to early this year, but not a single Media story.

Tumah

Veteran Member
1. How did you determine this was terrorism and not hate-crime?
2. Is it reasonable to not expect anti-Muslim sentiments in a country whose Muslim population is bringing their culture with them, to Germany's detriment?
3. Do you as a Muslim believe that other nations have a moral obligation to save war-ravaged people at the expense of their own sovereignty in their country?
4. Considering the magnitude and frequency of Muslim terrorism in European countries as of late, do you think there is any substance to European hesitancy towards importing Muslim immigrants?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
2. Is it reasonable to not expect anti-Muslim sentiments in a country whose Muslim population is bringing their culture with them, to Germany's detriment?
3. Do you as a Muslim believe that other nations have a moral obligation to save war-ravaged people at the expense of their own sovereignty in their country?
4. Considering the magnitude and frequency of Muslim terrorism in European countries as of late, do you think there is any substance to European hesitancy towards importing Muslim immigrants?
Heck, how does one even determine the picture is of a Muslim man?

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Maybe he looked like the ME version of an Amish person?
True. The story could be true, but it could also simply be using a picture of someone who was in a bar brawl and licking his wounds going back home. I saw no outward sign that he was Muslim. He could have been a dark skinned Mediterranean fellow for all we know.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
A young Muslim man was attacked in Kassel, Germany. A group of people attacked him with a knife and he was stabbed several times, leaving him severely injured.
Raif Badawi has been in jail for a long time. He has already received 50 lashes and the Islamic court is deciding between death by whip and beheading or something.
Are Muslim courts like Saudi Arabia has terrorists? Is KSA a terrorist country, given who they are run by, or just Muslim?
Tom

Flankerl

Hm lets have a look into the story.

- Google "A young Muslim man was attacked in Kassel, Germany."
- various blog posts and even a 9gag """"""""article"""""""""
- okay lets be more precise about it
- Google the picture of the man
- still only blog posts
- the first mention is the exact same text, on a blog

Not even a single article of a single newspaper with some kind of source.

So all we know is that some guy got hurt. The end.

In other news about Kassel (because why the hell not): Yesterday a man shot another man into the leg in broad daylight. The shooter is still on the run, looks "südländisch/southern"(that's PC for Turk/Arab) and its apparently a drug related incident.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member

Maybe if the Jews had "left their culture behind' they would have had less problems in Germany?/

Lyndon

Premium Member
Well we are being told its all Muslims faults for a few terrorists.. And I don't think the Jews should have left their culture behind anymore than I think Muslims should.

Now all Christians are responsible for the abortion clinic attacks.

Wirey

Fartist
Well we are being told its all Muslims faults for a few terrorists.. And I don't think the Jews should have left their culture behind anymore than I think Muslims should.

Now all Christians are responsible for the abortion clinic attacks.

I agree. We should outlaw all religion. It would make the world a safer place.

Lyndon

Premium Member
I hold you personally responsible for the planned parenthood shooting.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
The more extreme a person is the more likely he is to attack and be attacked.
this seems to be as true in politics religion and racial bias.

In this case the report is totally unverified as to fact so has no value.

freethinker44

I hold you personally responsible for the planned parenthood shooting.
This is completely unfounded, regardless of who it's directed at. You don't even know what his motivation was for the shooting, how could you possibly connect it to any ideology?

Lyndon

Premium Member
You're the one calling for moderates to be held responsible for what extremists do, though I'm not sure I would label you a moderate.