• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

13,000 children killed so far in Gaza

Shaul

Premium Member
Question begging is a logical fallacy
of assuming a conclusion. What you
should say is "raise a question".
Wrong. You just misinterpreted what I wrote.
Are you just challenging the source,
or do you have a cromlulent alternative
number?
Nobody has a good number, AFAIK. That is all the more reason to point out when someone is using an incorrect one such as the UNICEF need Hamas sourced one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Digging yourself a deeper hole, eh.
Nobody has a good number, AFAIK. That is all the more reason to point out when someone is using an incorrect one such as the UNICEF need Hamas sourced one.
Are you arguing that genocide isn't happening?
That mass starvation isn't imminent?
That the massive destruction didn't result in that level of death?

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
Question begging is a logical fallacy
of assuming a conclusion. What you
should say is "raise a question".

Are you just challenging the source,
or do you have a cromlulent alternative
number?

You get a thumbs up for your nice use if cromulent (sp).

Colt

Well, you said in part

"If true this is horrible but..."

It sounds like you are excusing the slaughter of children. Where do you draw the line? If Israel kills 50,000 children while getting of Hamas, that is Ok? Trying to understand what you are saying,
I hadn't thought about the drawing of a line now as if I could stop the war. My line would have been no violence!!

So, what was your line? equal amounts of kids for the number of young people gang raped, murdered and mutilated at the music festival? Maybe kidnap equal numbers of Palestinian children and senior citizens, hide them in tunnels and rape them? Really, what's your line that was crossed? 500 kids? 1000? was it 5000?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I hadn't thought about the drawing of a line now as if I could stop the war. My line would have been no violence!!

So, what was your line? equal amounts of kids for the number of young people gang raped, murdered and mutilated at the music festival? Maybe kidnap equal numbers of Palestinian children and senior citizens, hide them in tunnels and rape them? Really, what's your line that was crossed? 500 kids? 1000? was it 5000?
God's Chosen People & the Disciples of Jesus
have set no limit. But whatever they might
admit to, it's likely to rise as more die, &
now to starvation, which affects children more.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
And here is another one, accusations against an international organization that aims to help children, yet conservatives are bashing it. Meanwhile they support a corrupt rapist who has intentions to sabotage democracy and international unity.

The only hope for the people of Gaza is Biden, and for Netanyahu to be ousted and replaced with a non-criminal.
The only hope for Gaza is for Hamas to permanently dissolve itself.

Colt

God's Chosen People & the Disciples of Jesus
have set no limit. But whatever they might
admit to, it's likely to rise as more die, &
now to starvation, which affects children more.
I think I heard them say that the destruction of Hamas who chose this war and the certain consequences. I'm certain that when Hamas was planning the attack they had estimates of how many of their own would likely die in retaliation. Apparently that number was acceptable to them.

Are you an American?

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think I heard them say that the destruction of Hamas who chose this war and the certain consequences. I'm certain that when Hamas was planning the attack they had estimates of how many of their own would likely die in retaliation. Apparently that number was acceptable to them.
You guys always seize upon Hamas to
justify genocide & now starvation.

Are you an American?
Yes.
Do you have something against us?

Sargonski

Of course they have "good numbers" -- nonsense to question them on the basis of exact accuracy .. what is the difference if its 12,000 children dead so far or 14,000 .. Its an extermination program either way .. just hasn't reached numbers as high as the brown shirts.

Did we think the number was 2000 children dead rather than 14,000 ? that would be beyond ridiculous and absurd .. not even the IDF hardcore propaganda machine would make such a nonsense claim .. and in fact Israeli and US intelligence has accepted that the numbers coming out are roughly correct .. Israel will just try and claim a higher percentage of Hamas and lower percentage of children than is there .. lying where they can.

Shaul

Premium Member
Of course they have "good numbers" -- nonsense to question them on the basis of exact accuracy .. what is the difference if its 12,000 children dead so far or 14,000 .. Its an extermination program either way .. just hasn't reached numbers as high as the brown shirts.

Did we think the number was 2000 children dead rather than 14,000 ? that would be beyond ridiculous and absurd .. not even the IDF hardcore propaganda machine would make such a nonsense claim .. and in fact Israeli and US intelligence has accepted that the numbers coming out are roughly correct .. Israel will just try and claim a higher percentage of Hamas and lower percentage of children than is there .. lying where they can.
UNICEF got its number from Hamas. This has obvious implications you choose to ignore.

Sargonski

UNICEF got its number from Hamas. This has obvious implications you choose to ignore.
was not ignored .. Hamas is obviously not going to distinguish between Hamas and civilians dead. .. and so those numbers will be skewed as was stated "not ignored"

The one ignorning the obvious is you --- considering US and Israeli intelligence accepts the death toll numbers coming out of the Health Authority which obviously under Hamas, as relatively arrcurate in terms of the death toll. This organization has provided such numbers many many times in the past ans has a solid track record of relative accuracy.

What you have also ignored is that fact that even if the deaths number is slightly inflated .. it makes Zero difference to the Ethnic Cleansing argument .. 14,000 children dead is no different than 12,000 in terms of labeling this a crime agaisnt humanity .. some claiming Genocide.

Who is the one choosing to ignore what reality here ? despearate to apologize for atrocity .. near akin to Holocause denial. Does it matter whether there were 6 million Jews Killed or 4 Million to the question of whether or not the Nazi's were found guilty of genocide at the Hague

Shaul

Premium Member
was not ignored .. Hamas is obviously not going to distinguish between Hamas and civilians dead. .. and so those numbers will be skewed as was stated "not ignored"

The one ignorning the obvious is you --- considering US and Israeli intelligence accepts the death toll numbers coming out of the Health Authority which obviously under Hamas, as relatively arrcurate in terms of the death toll. This organization has provided such numbers many many times in the past ans has a solid track record of relative accuracy.

What you have also ignored is that fact that even if the deaths number is slightly inflated .. it makes Zero difference to the Ethnic Cleansing argument .. 14,000 children dead is no different than 12,000 in terms of labeling this a crime agaisnt humanity .. some claiming Genocide.

Who is the one choosing to ignore what reality here ? despearate to apologize for atrocity .. near akin to Holocause denial. Does it matter whether there were 6 million Jews Killed or 4 Million to the question of whether or not the Nazi's were found guilty of genocide at the Hague
No, the US and Israel don't "accept" the Hamas number. They report their own separate numbers. No, this organization(Hamas) doesn't have a "solid track record of relative accuracy", quite the opposite. Citing a difference of 14,000 and 12,000 is a false dichotomy as both numbers could be wrong. Facts do matter.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Do you also ignore this reality?

Think children mean anything to these people?

Sargonski

Do you also ignore this reality?

Think children mean anything to these people?

Reality has not been ignored on my end friend - Israel has a history of using human shields ... far more than the Palestinians - and there are suicide bombers and other acts of terrorism on both sides .. but an acts of violence by the IDF does not justify collective punishment and murder of Innocent Israeli women and children .

and obviously the lives of innocent children mean very little .. why the rhetorical question .. over 12,000 children exterminated in this go-round of Ethnic Cleansing so far. ..

"Why do you ignore this reality ?" == The slaughter of all these children .. that "don't mean anything to "these people" .. how bout you friend .. them dirty Arab Children mean as much as a beautiful Israeli Child of the Chosen ones ?

Sargonski

No, the US and Israel don't "accept" the Hamas number. They report their own separate numbers. No, this organization(Hamas) doesn't have a "solid track record of relative accuracy", quite the opposite. Citing a difference of 14,000 and 12,000 is a false dichotomy as both numbers could be wrong. Facts do matter.

What facts .. and what false dichotomy .. explain the false dichotomy .. rather than blurting out terms you do not understand along with a raft of unsupported claims.

A senior Biden administration official said the death toll of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip is likely far higher than the 10,000 number being reported by the health ministry amid Israel’s war against Hamas.

Death toll in Gaza likely ‘higher than is being reported’: US official

The number is likely higher .. not lower .. according to US intelligence. .. give it up already 12,000 children dead - 14,000 children dead.. 10,000 children dead .. in each case .. Israel is guilty of war crimes - Crimes against humanity .. what other facts do you need ?

Shaul

Premium Member
What facts .. and what false dichotomy .. explain the false dichotomy .. rather than blurting out terms you do not understand along with a raft of unsupported claims.
The false dichotomy was to present the number of casualties of 14,000 and 12,000 as the only possibilities. Sorry if I used a term you don't understand. False dilemma - Wikipedia
HTH
A senior Biden administration official said the death toll of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip is likely far higher than the 10,000 number being reported by the health ministry amid Israel’s war against Hamas.

Death toll in Gaza likely ‘higher than is being reported’: US official

The number is likely higher .. not lower .. according to US intelligence. .. give it up already 12,000 children dead - 14,000 children dead.. 10,000 children dead .. in each case .. Israel is guilty of war crimes - Crimes against humanity .. what other facts do you need ?
As you yourself just demonstrated, there are many other estimates of the number of casualties such as the putative "higher than the 10,000 number. This agrees with my point that the 14,000 and 12,000 numbers are not the only possibilities.

Sargonski

As you yourself just demonstrated, there are many other estimates of the number of casualties such as the putative "higher than the 10,000 number. This agrees with my point that the 14,000 and 12,000 numbers are not the only possibilities.

That was not your point .. quite laughable goalpost move there mate. Your point was that the Hamas number was not reliable -in an attempt to cast doubt on the number of Children exterminated thus far in this Ethnic Cleansing war crime .. crime against humanity.

I merely stated that the number was reliable according to US intelligence .. and proved this claim . despite you crying "no no no" as if you were well read on the topic. what I also told you was that if the number was off a few thousand .. it matters not to the claims of war crime .. crimes against humanity .. and according to the US intelligence the number is higher than is being reported. .. now around 32,000 dead .. if half are children this is 16,000 .. if 40% is more like 12,000 .. if 30% is more like 10,000 children.

It matters not .. as the Irish delegation said at the UN .. "The Hague is too good for Bibi" .. I go one step further and say Genocide Joe should be taken to the Hague .. put on trial .. and punished for his crimes against humanity .. after doing time in a US prison .. for crimes against the USA.