• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zoom

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I'm curious. Who brought up the idea of Zoom?

All of the sudden it's like wildfire. Was it mentioned on t.v. and people picked it up all over the States or something?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
It's a great teaching tool and perfect for connecting with family and friends. My wife and I "get together" with four other couples on weekly basis just to chat over a few bottles of wine. (No designated driver required.)

PureX

Veteran Member
TV shows began using it to create content during social distancing. I think people saw it being used on TV and began using it to chat with each other.

I used it for the first time last week as part of a group graduate sculpture critique, and it actually worked surprisingly well. I wasn't expecting to be able to look at the artworks because the artist/students had to use their iphones to show the group their artworks. But we were able to direct them and get a pretty good look at the pieces. In the end everyone was quite pleased with the results.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm curious. Who brought up the idea of Zoom?

All of the sudden it's like wildfire. Was it mentioned on t.v. and people picked it up all over the States or something?
Far as I know it was only a kids show originally back in early 1970s and again in the mid-late 90s.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The zoom app is pretty easy to use and does not require everyone to sign up for it compared to other similar apps.