• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your thoughts about the Brain

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
My understanding of life (point of reference for actual question). Something created everything in a slow process changing 1 step at a time. No major jumps ahead. With life evolution came about with another slow process no major jumps. All life is similar in some way we all came from the same process. Simple life is just that. If we look at the simple life today and slowly look at more complicated life we could map similar developemental changes.

I am specifically interested in the program for the brain. How do we work thoughts. Creating them using them to give our life direction. We can use them to modify how our body works or our emotions. We seemly can change the program.

Is there a way to look at simple bateria and them ameoba and so on and so on to figure out the program. It had to start out simple and developed into what it is today. What our your thoughts on this. Does anyone have links into how the program of the brain works. Not the 1's and 0's.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I have no idea how it works. I know some people's work better than others'. Speaking of the evolution of the brain, did you know ants can count very well?

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Far as I know, you've got alot of nerves constantly firing, generating a ton of thoughts all at the same time, you also get alot of sense information coming in, and it's the ones you pay attention to that become conscious thought.

This in combination with chemical balance, whether or not you've taken anything that effects moods etc...

It's a mass of seemingly random information all at once getting processed and filtered into conscious thoughts, like when you're watching a specific channel on TV - there are many many other channels in the background that are running at the same time, but you've focussed in on just the one. (Sometimes you get niggly thoughts in the background - think of that as the "screen-within-a-screen" channel being displayed in the corner ;))