• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your RF status page

Renji

Lawrence: Was wondering why Hannah (whereismynotecard) decided to leave RF. Anyone knows what's up with her? I miss her, as well as other people like ayani, challupa,eselam, c.maximus and the like.:(-- 3 mins. ago

Renji

i am not sure yet. maybe we should have a monopolizing thread or something -just you and me of course! :dan: and monta, ChrisitneES and a few more guests maybe

lol, so I see, oldies have a good sense of humor nowadays:D

.lava

Veteran Member
they think i am monopolizing threads but in fact you are monopolizing me! all seeing Lawrence is creating New Lava Order!!

Renji

yes. that's probably how ancients said it!

So, I am an ancient?:confused:

call it conspiracy theory as you like! i knew your plan all along Lawrence. you could not succeed if i was not victim of cuteness! :sad:

So, it's now a 'sin' to be cute?:sarcastic Poor Hannah Montanah, Bella, raccoons, shih tzu and cartoon characters!:angel2:

.lava

Veteran Member
So, I am an ancient?:confused:

So, it's now a 'sin' to be cute?:sarcastic Poor Hannah Montanah, Bella, raccoons, shih tzu and cartoon characters!:angel2:

monopolizing is ancient. you are a newbie.

Hannah Montana, Bella?! don't change the subject! :rainbow1:

Renji

monopolizing is ancient. you are a newbie.

Ok.... So I guess I'm the 'tempter', 'ancient but newbie enemy' and the 'deceiver' of RFers.' It is my job to deceive them on believing and following the "Lavarottian Order" so that Rex the great will not be able to save them:D

Hannah Montana, Bella?! don't change the subject! :rainbow1:

So i see, you don't know them!:D

.lava

Veteran Member
Ok.... So I guess I'm the 'tempter', 'ancient but newbie enemy' and the 'deceiver' of RFers.' It is my job to deceive them on believing and following the "Lavarottian Order" so that Rex the great will not be able to save them:D

So i see, you don't know them!:D

who's Rex the great?

i know YOU! isn't it good enough?