• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your name and numerology

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The following is a Magical exercise in Numerology and its relation to your given name and/or your Magical Name.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

My forum name Adramelek adds to (7) the number of the Artist and Creative Fire. Whereas my given name (hidden for privacy) adds to (9) among whose many meanings is the number of Completion and of great Magical force within the Universes.

This is how it works:

A D R A M E L E K
1 4 9 1 4 5 3 5 2= 34/3+4= /7\

(Real name hidden for privacy, adds to 9)

As the numbers 7 and 9 are my two most sacred numbers it didn't surprise me.

What is your Magical Number(s)?

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited by a moderator:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Well, unfortunately a lot of my books are in storage, and I only remember what a few of the numbers symbolize. However, I did discover this numeroligical technique in Richard Cavendish's book "The Black Arts", I think I have this book in storage, I'll have to find it along with many other books on Magic that are in storage. Sorry. But of course this book can be found in any occult book store.

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
:D Well numbers have some intrinsic properties you can draw on.
(example 9- the number of completion. it's the last single digit number.
just one example of 9.)

Beyond that, differing 'traditions' site their own numerological connections.

I usually use numerology in conjunction with the tarot.
But that's just me.

blackout

Violet.
What's the significance of the number you get supposed to be?

Well, unfortunately a lot of my books are in storage, and I only remember what a few of the numbers symbolize. However, I did discover this numeroligical technique in Richard Cavendish's book "The Black Arts", I think I have this book in storage, I'll have to find it along with many other books on Magic that are in storage. Sorry. But of course this book can be found in any occult book store.

Esotericism DIR

Sssshhhh.... that part's a secret.... :D

See?.... I told you.... :cover:

:p

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Another thought: I've noticed that all numerology systems I've encountered have all used base 10. Have you come across any that use other numbers as the base?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Hey 9-10ths, from what I understand the Cabala Numerological system uses the base number 10. However, I prefer to use the base number 9 as 9 is in truth the "Devil's Number" as it always returns to itSelf. One can multiply any infinite group of numbers by 9 and the sum total will always eventually add back to 9, for instance:

1x9= 9
2x9= 18/1+8= 9
3x9= 27/2+7= 9

or

135x9= 1,215/1+2+1+5= 9
86734x9= 780,606/7+8+0+6+0+6=27/2+7= 9

And on and on to infinity. Try it yourself. ;)

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Hey 9-10ths, from what I understand the Cabala Numerological system uses the base number 10. However, I prefer to use the base number 9 as 9 is in truth the "Devil's Number" as it always returns to itSelf. One can multiply any infinite group of numbers by 9 and the sum total will always eventually add back to 9, for instance:

1x9= 9
2x9= 18/1+8= 9
3x9= 27/2+7= 9

or

135x9= 1,215/1+2+1+5= 9
86734x9= 780,606/7+8+0+6+0+6=27/2+7= 9

And on and on to infinity. Try it yourself. ;)
But all that's still base 10. You know how binary is base 2, ternary is base 3, etc.? That's what I was getting at.

3 x 9 in base 9 is 30. Add the digits together and you get 3.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
But all that's still base 10. You know how binary is base 2, ternary is base 3, etc.? That's what I was getting at.

3 x 9 in base 9 is 30. Add the digits together and you get 3.

Yes, I see what your saying, however, what I'm talking about is the fact that 3x9= 27/2+7= 9, I'm talking about any number or infinite groups of numbers multiplied by the single digit nine... all the numbers in the totals added together will always add back to the single digit nine, it is an interesting and absolute mathmagical fact. :) I suggest you read the last chaper in the "Satanic Rituals" by Anton LaVey called "The Unknown Known".

In Satanic and Setian Magic the number nine is sacred and is known as the number of Completion, note also that their are Nine Angles in the Seal of the Order of the Trapezoid. The Ninth Angle is the Black Flame, and the beginning and ending of dimensions. Think carefully about that - "The beginning and ending of dimensions" when contemplating the Seal of the O.Tr. which is composed of an inverse Pentragram (five angles) encompassed within a Trapezoid (four angles). When drawing the Sigil in the air it should begin at the lower most point of the pentagram, and end at the lower most point of the pentagram. Starting upwards to the left and ending downwards to the right.

Last edited:

Rakhel

I always used 9 when I did numerology. I understood it as it has to finish as a single digit. 10 is reduced to 1, 20 is reduced to 2, 30 to 3, and so forth.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Drawing the Seal of the Nine Angles using visualization. The Seal is composed of an inverse pentagram incompased within a trapezoid:

Line 1 - start at the bottom most point of the inverse pentagram and trace a line upwards to the left. (The beginning of dimensions.)
Line 2 - trace a line straight across to the right.
Line 3 - trace a line downwards slightly to the right.
Line 4 - trace a line straight across to the left.
Line 5 - trace a line upwards slightly to the right.
Line 6 - trace a line downwards to the right.
Line 7 - trace another line straight across to the left. (This line should be drawn or traced slightly above the fourth line.)
Line 8 - trace a line upwards to the right.
Line 9 - trace a line downwards to the left, ending at the point from which you started. (The ending of dimensions.)

The first - ninth lines form the Nine Angles of the Seal of the Order of the Trapezoid. Symbolically the first and ninth lines conjoined form the Ninth Angle, the bottom most point of the invernse pentagram = the Black Flame. The very Fire of Life that inspires and motivates one's Will to Come Into Being.

Reyn Til Runa.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I think it's also interesting that the Number of my Magical Name "Drakon" is /9\.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

D R A K O N
4 9 1 2 6 5 = 27/2+7= /9\

Of course, I'd rather be refered to as Adramelek on the RF. :) Or, he whose names are many.

Last edited: