• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Inner Smiley.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
1089052886_rdaslyster.gif

standing_alone

ChrisP said:
I know! "Cause you is..." what... the... fuuuuuuuuuuuudge cookies.

Yeah, the "cause you is" gets on my nerves, along with using "Your" when it should have been "You're" as was used in the "Bombster."

1089058274_dabombster.gif

Ugh. And used the wrong one twice! It just angers me!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Yeah but you're quick to anger ;)... the only bible verse that's stuck with me is : A man who is quick to anger does foolish things. It's a Psalm, but I forget which.

So yeah... don't be foolish :)... I think that was my point... hold on... wait, what am I talking about again? It must be 6am

fromthe heart

jeffrey said:
Click here to take the test!

That was the worst one I have ever done...I gave the correct answers and went back and changed the answers to the worst possible ones and for 5 tries it said the same thing...then on the 6th it changed so I added the correct original answers and it still said the second smiley...instead of changing back to the original one...it's no game it's just rigged to answer something for a certian amount of tries and stays that until there are more tries THEN it switches to something else. Seems we have been duped!!!:confused:

Smoke

Done here.
Bombster here. But in reality, I wouldn't want any of those celebrities on my vacation.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Find Your Inner Smiley
1089059892_rdaradster.gif

Your Inner Smiley is the "Radster"Cause you're a Radical at heart.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Buttercup said:
Is it required for all LDS members to be "Radsters"?
:D I was wondering the same thing myself! Deep down we're all radicals. Yup, that would be me. :D