• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your first love

Renji

I can remember having a crush on my Religion and English teacher back in high school. Not my first love, but that's the first (and perhaps last) time I had a crush on my teacher.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I had some little crushes through grade school.

The first guy I dated seriously was early in high school and he rode a motorcycle and had long hair and had a kind of bad boy image, but he was a super nice person.

I met him 'cause we both liked Pokemon.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The first person near my own age that I has a crush on skied. I did not know how to ski, but he sure did.

Lady B

noob
Aside from my unrequited love for Brad Pitt, I had a crush on a boy in second grade, I asked my grandfather what to do about it, he said clobber the scoundrel, that's how you show love, so I beat him up on the playground.....He Never did kiss me, dang it grampa! He grew up to be a handsome doctor and married another classmate....The Girl that wrote love notes to him....ughhhhh

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I was 5 yrs old and he was a cute 7 year old. We both lived in a village in India and both of us Westerners. I think the crush lasted a few months until my family moved back to Australia and I forgot about him.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Oh, come on. :p
renji-albums-random-pics-picture3955-so.jpg
Look at his face!!! I just wanna pinch his wittle cheeks!!! :eek: (My gosh, I sound like a mother...)

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
My best friend, Margaret, has a big brother named Jeffrey. I've known Margaret since she and I were 6 and Jeffrey was 9. I've had a crush on him since the first day. I don't know why though....He's never been the type to have crushes on girls, but he isn't gay. But he kinda flirts with me now..
Jeffrey is 17, has long, dark blond hair and green eyes, he's 6'3'', and he's very quiet.