• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Favorite Al Pacino Scene?

Your Favorite Al Pacino Scene?

share it here your favorite pacino scene/movie!

mine is :

donnie brasco
when pacino walks to depp and asks him about a diamond and depp answers it a fugazy the look on pacino's face priceless.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
My favorite Pacino scene is him as the Devil at the end of "The Devil's Advocate". Classic Pacino. It even makes me wonder a little whether he actually is the Devil...

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I wouldn't say it's horror, but, yes it's the one with Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron. IT would have been a phenomenal movie if not for Keanu.

I wouldn't say it's horror, but, yes it's the one with Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron. IT would have been a phenomenal movie if not for Keanu.

you dont like keanu it seems i think he is a quite ok actor but mostly in drama/action movies not in thrillers/horrors , althrough i think he performed quite ok in Bram Stokers Dracula