• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your emotional outlet?

The Neo Nerd

Art is an emotional release for me, when it's not completely frustrating. :D I recently carved a pumpkin, and took it a bit further this year. I got so into it that it was an emotional experience and provided me intense satisfaction. here's a pic.

FinishedReducedPumpkin.JPG

That is awesome.

-Q

ninerbuff

godless wonder
My own workouts plus my work with clients. Nothing like getting a smile out of a sweaty, over worked client. I can see the gratitude in their smile.

Duck

I like to practise my fire twirling and juggling.

It helps me think. The repeated movements are meditative.

I'm learning double staffs at the moment.

[youtube]JMu1qZZf3ys[/youtube]
YouTube - fire twirling - double pixie staff

It's pretty difficult because i'm totally uncoordinated. This forces me to break down the moves into their smallest components and practise them until it feels natural, very relacing.

-Q

Sweet! A good friend of mine fire twirls, I have yet to see her in action in person, but I really look forward to it.

Me, I would set myself on fire, along with half the neighborhood.

For the OP and relaxation, I talk to my best friend for hours at a time, and get some therapy via video-games with explosions. Periodically, (2-3 times a year) I have a long and satisfying weekend as a sub and get very relaxed by transferring some responsibility for a little while.