• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Young girls join ISIS from Minnesota

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
What could possibly be the appeal to a western female?

Well, listening to a lot of feminists these days, it's quite clear that women have never had it worse anywhere, or at anytime, than in the West right now. With all the indescribable horrors that every Western women faces on a minute-to-minute basis, it can't really be any worse over there.

Thruve

Sheppard for the Die Hard
Whats interesting is that they are so young..

You don't see mature females making mid life decisions as such, its the teenage females lol

Young, Dumb, full of Arabic shlum.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Oh, come now, what isn't appealing about a virile Muslim Jihadi running around in smelly clothes in 100+ degree weather? The goats will probably be glad they are heading over.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
What could possibly be the appeal to a western female?

Well, listening to a lot of feminists these days, it's quite clear that women have never had it worse anywhere, or at anytime, than in the West right now. With all the indescribable horrors that every Western women faces on a minute-to-minute basis, it can't really be any worse over there.

It's very simple, actually. The horror that is the Western dress is beyond oppressive, into the realm of unfathomable brutality and cruelty. Joining a group that beheads captured males and enslaves Yezidi females for sexual slavery, on the other hand, is charming and kind---not to mention progressive.

@OP

Why two threads on the same topic in the same section, brah ?

Thruve

Sheppard for the Die Hard
It's very simple, actually. The horror that is the Western dress is beyond oppressive, into the realm of unfathomable brutality and cruelty. Joining a group that beheads captured males and enslaves Yezidi females for sexual slavery, on the other hand, is charming and kind---not to mention progressive.

@OP

Why two threads on the same topic in the same section, brah ?

Backspace, enter = bad combo for forums, was an accident, though. I Posted twice. My gaming mouse is set up to tweak my browser settings, and I was using my mouse macros to browse between threads.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Oh, come now, what isn't appealing about a virile Muslim Jihadi running around in smelly clothes in 100+ degree weather? The goats will probably be glad they are heading over.

At least they will likely marry, even if they are married already.