• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yoo-Hoo..the devil's beverage?

Troublemane

So is it true that drinking 12 Yoo-Hoo's in one day will make your intestines explode? And how can there be any vitamins in something so tastey...i mean, its chocolate!:sarcastic

Troublemane

Perhaps its not evil, but is infact expelling the evil from one's intestines? YES! Maybe its the purest drink ever made?

Troublemane

heratic! thou blasphemest the mighty yoo-hoo!

next thing you'll be tryin to sell us some ovaltine! :angel2:

Troublemane

..yikes! Looks like it is the devil's beverage!
thanx for the tip dude!

Its nothing but chocolate milk mixed with high fructose corn syrup! WOW!....looks like ill have to just chug my remaining 10 cans and give it up for good! :angel2:

linwood

..yikes! Looks like it is the devil's beverage!
thanx for the tip dude!

Its nothing but chocolate milk mixed with high fructose corn syrup! WOW!....looks like ill have to just chug my remaining 10 cans and give it up for good! :angel2:

If it were milk it`d say "milk".

"Dairy whey" (while technically any dairy byproduct) is used in the foodservice industry to denote dairy waste.
It`s what`s left after the valuable fats are rendered out of the butterfat.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
If it were milk it`d say "milk".

"Dairy whey" (while technically any dairy byproduct) is used in the foodservice industry to denote dairy waste.
It`s what`s left after the valuable fats are rendered out of the butterfat.

Here in NZ, whey is usually reserved to load up into tankers and spread it out in the paddocks as fertiliser...

linwood

Here in NZ, whey is usually reserved to load up into tankers and spread it out in the paddocks as fertiliser...

Yes exactly.

However we here in America can get much more money by the gallon for whey by selling it to Yoo Hoo than we can to farmers.(They don`t need it anyway we pay them NOT to grow food.)

We just can`t let anyone know what it really is.

:cover:

I live in a seriously messed up up place.

:biglaugh:

While trying to figure out what Yoo hoo was:confused: , I came across this,:eek: I am a little frightened by it,:faint: if it is a joke, I don't get it, and if it is not a joke :thud:

I enjoy my use of smilies in this message :p

jimmy-dean-pancake-sausage-chocolate-chip-736804.jpg

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Yea monta that looks pretty gross. If you are gonna wrap a sausage in pancake it needs to be plain pancake. Even blueberries would be gross, much less candy in them...