• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yo!

Hey what's up everyone. My best friend (known as Mon Jihad here) and somebody on another forum (can't remember who right now) both mentioned this site and I thought I'd check it out. I s'pose I've already posted a bit before my intro thread, but I guess I'm supposed to make proper introductions and all.

Hmm, what can I say.

I'm a Protestant Christian, I attend an evangelical church, although I don't fully agree with all the specifics that separate it from the dozens of other protestant denominations (don't really align well with any church, but I don't let the small things get to me).

I'm moderate but slightly conservative on economic issues, fairly libertarian on social issues.

I played Cello for around 8 years, but in the past 3 or so I've kind of fallen out of practice. I can probably still play Bach's Six Suites for Cello if you asked me to pull it out though. I took 5 years of Tae Kwon Do and got to 1st Degree Black Belt, 2nd Level. I want to get re-involved but time and location (college) make that a bit inconvenient.

I love computers and video games, like most 21-year old guys =/. I work on a farm during the summer, and at a family-owned pizza restaurant (not my family) during evenings/nights. Best pizza in the world :).

I'm obsessed with big and loud speakers so everyone else knows my music tastes ^_^ but I'm sure I'll grow out of the "LOUD IS AWESOME" thought patterns in a few years as my bad ears deteriorate even further. I like listening to all different kinds of metal, electronica, classic rock, and movie soundtracks. I'm recently really getting into Opera, both modern and classic. I like almost anything except country, rap, R&B. I like select pickings out of those genres but not too much.

I'm pretty Type-B personality-wise. College kind of mellowed me out from a hardcore Type A. I take things as they come, if something actually does manage to bother me, it doesn't for too long.

Dunno what else I can say. If anybody is actually interested, feel free to ask away ^_^.

Last edited:

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I'm obsessed with big and loud speakers so everyone else knows my music tastes ^_^ but I'm sure I'll grow out of the "LOUD IS AWESOME" thought patterns in a few years as my bad ears deteriorate even further. I like listening to all different kinds of metal, electronica, classic rock, and movie soundtracks. I'm recently really getting into Opera, both modern and classic. I like almost anything except country, rap, R&B

I think I could grow to like you :p

Welcome to the forums!

those things had a good 5-year run between you and me, 5 years of heavy use, for $40 speakers, that ain't bad at all!

did you get the same model to replace them or a different one?

i still think my AL2230's beat out yours :p. Unless you got 1200 watts to match me up!!!!

Mon Jihad

Misanthropic Christian
There is no way I will ever be able to top the speaker system you have. It is impossible.

I got a pair of Logitech G51's. Really nice gaming setup, I'm excited. Now all I need is a decent sound card and I am set.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
index.php