• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yisrayl Hawkins and the 9/12/06 Nuclear Stuff

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

I did some poking around and found some info on the feller who predicts that there will be a nuclear holocaust on 9/12/06.

He is the prophet formerly known as Buffalo Bill Hawkins, now Yisrayl Hawkins of the House of Yaweh in Abeline, TX. Abeline, of couse, will be saved from the bisdaster.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yisrayl_Hawkins

It turns out that he predicted this event back in Feburary of 2006, and it is only hitting RF at this time - I imagine due to two factors - the publication of his prophesy this week on You Tube and the nearness of the event.

The original newsletter has only this to say about the impending doom:
February 2006 Newsletter
http://yahweh.com/Newsletters/nl02-06-2.htm said:
Mark your calendar, put a note on the bathroom mirror, and start preparing for nuclear war over one-fourth of the earth beginning September 12, 2006.

His website has much more to say:
YisraylHawkins.com Yisrayl Hawkin's Home Page
Yahweh.com House of Yahweh Homepage

lunamoth

Will to love
angellous_evangellous said:
I did some poking around and found some info on the feller who predicts that there will be a nuclear holocaust on 9/12/06.

He is the prophet formerly known as Buffalo Bill Hawkins, now Yisrayl Hawkins of the House of Yaweh in Abeline, TX. Abeline, of couse, will be saved from the bisdaster.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yisrayl_Hawkins

It turns out that he predicted this event back in Feburary of 2006, and it is only hitting RF at this time - I imagine due to two factors - the publication of his prophesy this week on You Tube and the nearness of the event.

The original newsletter has only this to say about the impending doom:
February 2006 Newsletter

His website has much more to say:
YisraylHawkins.com Yisrayl Hawkin's Home Page
Yahweh.com House of Yahweh Homepage

I'm drinking Earl Grey right now, in case you needed to know. (And no, Earl Gery is not slang for 'bourbon.')

luna

A

angellous_evangellous

lunamoth said:
I'm drinking Earl Grey right now, in case you needed to know. (And no, Earl Gery is not slang for 'bourbon.')

luna

Aren't you a little young for that? :sarcastic :D

dbakerman76

God's Nephew
I think all the world's traditions have this lunatic fringe element.
It's fascinating to read in some perverse sort of way. I can't believe that many people actually accept this as true.

Is there any indication of how many people actually believe Mr. Hawkins?

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Discussing bs like this just propagates it... we don't need it cluttering up our intermaweb thankyou very much...

Oh and according to his website he's met with the prime minister of Israel... I assume that means they shook hands as he passed in a parade?

A

angellous_evangellous

ChrisP said:
Discussing bs like this just propagates it... we don't need it cluttering up our intermaweb thankyou very much...

I can't help but think you're calling the kettle black.:sarcastic

A

angellous_evangellous

ChrisP said:
Yup. ;) but hey... I'm not the rational sort.

Inconsistency is one of the best parts of intellectual life. Keeping them secret is key.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
angellous_evangellous said:
Inconsistency is one of the best parts of intellectual life. Keeping them secret is key.
I'll get back to you when the whiskey wears off.