• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yesterday I was asked what kind of questions i keep asking my self. And here are some of them.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Questions that keep coming back to me in my practice.

Who is the spiritual being that is seen in physical body as me?

How can I understand the being when I have not yet let my ego rest fully?

Do the “real me” exist in another realm of existence? Is the body only a shell?

Where is Allah in all of this?

Will I be able to find Allah within me?

Am I a part of Allah, but cannot recognize it?

Is Allah a being or an existing force?

If life is lived on different level of wisdom, how do I know what level I have reached?

Is it important to know the level, or should it be untold?

What is wisdom? Is it grasped or understood?

Why does my inner being speak to me without words? How can I understand what it means?

How can I combine the inner world and the outer world to become a more whole being?

There are many other questions too, but to limit the lenght of the OP i just picked a few of them.
And if you like to comment, critique or otherwise share your thought, feel free to do so.
The above list is not a finished conclution of any teaching, nor is it a part directly of Sufism, the list is only a private way i work within me to learn and understand deeper who I am.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You've compiled a awesome list of questions here. I wish you the best in finding the answers. It my experience, seeking and finding them is a wondrous journey. :heart:
Thank you @SalixIncendium Honestly i do not know if i ever will gain the answer from all of the list. But in my understanding, the way to ask one self questions lead to different parts of life that I have not yet looked in to. So even some of the questions may be very spesific in it self, they lead to further discovery of wisdom :)

MatthewA

It is cool to know you think about these questions.

Are you follower of Allah from the book called the Quran?

You asking those questions would not the answer been in the Quran to let you know that Allah is with you?

It would tell you what your identity would be in Allah wouldn't it?

Though do not know the answers to the questions: It talks about in the bible how God through the Son of God Jesus Christ gives us the spirit from heaven, and also that Christ Jesus lives with-in us. It also tells people how God does listen and hears them when they pray. These are the things that I believe in, though you may not, and that is okay if you do not.

Hope you will find some rest spiritually in this life, (Philippians 4:6-8) - just a random verse from the bible; but means a lot to know an answer to. However it might might hold any weight, and it needs to be tested.

Test all things said by myself, and hold on to what is good, toss away what is bad.

Take care Conscious thoughts, and the truth set you free if you seek for it.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

You asking those questions would not the answer been in the Quran to let you know that Allah is with you?

Though do not know the answers to the questions: It talks about in the bible how God through the Son of God Jesus Christ gives us the spirit from heaven, and also that Christ Jesus lives with-in us. It also tells people how God does listen and hears them when they pray. These are the things that I believe in, though you may not, and that is okay if you do not.

Hope you will find some rest spiritually in this life, (Philippians 4:6-8) - just a random verse from the bible; but means a lot to know an answer to. However it might might hold any weight, and it needs to be tested.

Test all things said by myself, and hold on to what is good, toss away what is bad.

As a sufi following a sufi teaching the quran is one part of the teaching:)
Sufism look a lot within our own being ro find answer to question, the quran is a guide to how to think when asking questions like the once in the OP.
But having texts and scripture from past sufi masters is giving us Even deeper understanding of what is needed to realize Allah from within our own being.

It is a mystic path and not a path of memorizing the quran and "blindly" follow every word. But living the teaching out in a practical way.
A way of life.

MatthewA

Thank you for the informative understanding of what Sufi is, and a part of the teaching of Sufi - and the Quran is one part of that teaching.

Sufism - according to what you are saying is to look with-in our being to find answer to the questions you are thinking.

In addition with looking with-in your own being, to find answer to the questions you are thinking, you can use to the Quran to help guide you on how to help you think about the questions you are thinking.

You have an additional information on history about past sufi masters, who give even a deeper understanding of what is needed to realize Allah from with -in our own being.

~~ To me Personally: That would seem very hard to look with-in ourselves to find answers, about spiritual things because as humans we are made of just a body and soul. We only know so much, and our wisdom goes only so far.

That seems also kind of disheartening if you are unable to have at least some of your questions answered by using the tools that you are given to at least hopefully be find some type of answer.

Thank you again for explaining Conscious thoughts.

Hermit Philosopher

Selflessly here for you
These are sound questions, CT.
Whatever you do, your life will become their answer.

To me, it is given that we are each a small piece of that divine, collective consciousness that goes by so many different names. Though not in a pantheistic way, because as long as we are separated through embodiment, no one piece equals the whole that it is part of.

Just like the incarnated Man cannot permanently step out of his body, he cannot permanently rid himself of ego. But, just as he can temporarily experience existence outside of body (in meditation, trances, etc), Man can also temporarily experience life as if ego were not there.

And then by choice, Man can teach himself to act from his recollection of that bodiless, egoless being that is him. He can choose to place ego in the back seat - so to speak - and the more he does this, the softer the voice of ego will become and the less attention it will draw upon itself ...until one day, it is only a little whisper in the back of Man’s mind.

The body is the device by which Man manifests his intentions. When Man acts from his recollection of selflessness, he utilises his body to physically manifest Divine Will.

That which goes by many names, is all there truly is and all that ever has been. Man’s idea of self, is but a limiting illusion. God is not in you; you are in It (and yet, you are not It).

That which goes by many names, has no shape or form or place. It is divine, collective consciousness that experiences everything, everywhere, all the time, and yet, cannot Itself be experienced (in Its whole) by any being.

Wisdom increases inner peace in whatever it encounters. The wisdom of Man, if measured, is measured in the effects that his actions have on others.

Wisdom knows that where it is not present, it is far better not to contribute to the world, than to contribute to the world unwisely.

Only Man speaks in words; his being speaks in concepts. It is a lie that Man tells himself, that he can only hear in words, for when he truly thinks of it, he always hears, reads, speaks passed them.

The last question in your post, CT, is the hardest and most beautiful one. I don’t know if it can be answered in writing. I think it is only answerable by how we choose to apply our previous answers to the way we approach what life puts before us.

Humbly
Hermit

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The list of questions in the OP reminds me of what is called in Buddhism the "monkey mind" that afflicts just about everyone.
Those questions in the OP can be valuable questions for self-reflection, but the sheer number of them is what brought the monkey mind image to me.

The OP is also a reflection of what is called a 'witness meditation' where you were aware of your thoughts as a witness observes something. Most are not aware of it so to me being conscious of the questions it asks is a step forward.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Thak you for replying @MatthewA :) As i wrote in the OP, the questions i ask my self is not directly about being a Sufi, or from sufism. But they help me to find the true me, I do not believe the human body is the true being in a human being. The spiritual aspect of a human goes very deep in myunderstanding and it is this "unknown" i wish to find within me. Allah is everywhere but understanding that I look at Allah enywhere i look with my physical eyes is difficult because of all the suffering in the world.
But to see Allah both inward and outward one have to see with the wisdom of the spiritual eye so to speak.

So as you see, only belief or faith is not "enough" in the way i thinking :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
These are sound questions, CT.
Whatever you do, your life will become their answer.

To me, it is given that we are each a small piece of that divine, collective consciousness that goes by so many different names. Though not in a pantheistic way, because as long as we are separated through embodiment, no one piece equals the whole that it is part of.

Just like the incarnated Man cannot permanently step out of his body, he cannot permanently rid himself of ego. But, just as he can temporarily experience existence outside of body (in meditation, trances, etc), Man can also temporarily experience life as if ego were not there.

And then by choice, Man can teach himself to act from his recollection of that bodiless, egoless being that is him. He can choose to place ego in the back seat - so to speak - and the more he does this, the softer the voice of ego will become and the less attention it will draw upon itself ...until one day, it is only a little whisper in the back of Man’s mind.

The body is the device by which Man manifests his intentions. When Man acts from his recollection of selflessness, he utilises his body to physically manifest Divine Will.

That which goes by many names, is all there truly is and all that ever has been. Man’s idea of self, is but a limiting illusion. God is not in you; you are in It (and yet, you are not It).

That which goes by many names, has no shape or form or place. It is divine, collective consciousness that experiences everything, everywhere, all the time, and yet, cannot Itself be experienced (in Its whole) by any being.

Wisdom increases inner peace in whatever it encounters. The wisdom of Man, if measured, is measured in the effects that his actions have on others.

Wisdom knows that where it is not present, it is far better not to contribute to the world, than to contribute to the world unwisely.

Only Man speaks in words; his being speaks in concepts. It is a lie that Man tells himself, that he can only hear in words, for when he truly thinks of it, he always hears, reads, speaks passed them.

The last question in your post, CT, is the hardest and most beautiful one. I don’t know if it can be answered in writing. I think it is only answerable by how we choose to apply our previous answers to the way we approach what life puts before us.

Humbly
Hermit
Thank you @Hermit Philosopher for your reply.

Yes the last question on my list is the most difficult to answer, and i am not sure i will be able to give an answer if or when i should be able to understand the answer within me.

I do realize that the questions i ask, may not have an answer that others will understand if and when i realize the answers. The answers might be to "personal" directed to my own being so that if i was to speak out about it, the answer may not mean anything to others.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The list of questions in the OP reminds me of what is called in Buddhism the "monkey mind" that afflicts just about everyone.
Those questions in the OP can be valuable questions for self-reflection, but the sheer number of them is what brought the monkey mind image to me.

The OP is also a reflection of what is called a 'witness meditation' where you were aware of your thoughts as a witness observes something. Most are not aware of it so to me being conscious of the questions it asks is a step forward.
Luckely for me i do not think of each question at the same time :) The monkey mind will hopfully not be to busy for me :) The list does look intimidating when looking at it when it is written down, Within my mind it is organized in to understandable areas of study for me.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Thank you @SalixIncendium Honestly i do not know if i ever will gain the answer from all of the list. But in my understanding, the way to ask one self questions lead to different parts of life that I have not yet looked in to. So even some of the questions may be very spesific in it self, they lead to further discovery of wisdom :)

Maybe you can live the questions and not the answers?

Live in a state of curiosity and learning without expecting to receive answers in return?

I think that's how many people who believe in god (as a mystery) sees it. Insofar they say god is "Greater" than themselves or in some religions experienced rather than said. I'm not quite sure how one would live a mystery. I love questions and answers myself but I find that I get bored once I find the answer or part of it... almost like finishing a race and they won't have another one till next season.

Don't think of it as questions/answers or pieces of an unfinished puzzle type of thing.

As for Allah, what do you mean by being?

I assume a lot of people personalized this force of life to relate to it (something you said similar in another thread). Why not stick with personalization rather than seeing if Allah is an actual entity or being?

By the way, when I think of entity, being, and deity, I think of Greek Mythology and Casper (no pun). So, what do you mean by being?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Maybe you can live the questions and not the answers?

Live in a state of curiosity and learning without expecting to receive answers in return?

I think that's how many people who believe in god (as a mystery) sees it. Insofar they say god is "Greater" than themselves or in some religions experienced rather than said. I'm not quite sure how one would live a mystery. I love questions and answers myself but I find that I get bored once I find the answer or part of it... almost like finishing a race and they won't have another one till next season.

Don't think of it as questions/answers or pieces of an unfinished puzzle type of thing.

As for Allah, what do you mean by being?

I assume a lot of people personalized this force of life to relate to it (something you said similar in another thread). Why not stick with personalization rather than seeing if Allah is an actual entity or being?

By the way, when I think of entity, being, and deity, I think of Greek Mythology and Casper (no pun). So, what do you mean by being?
Are you sure you are not a Sufi? :confused: You think like one :)
A part of sufism is to ask the questions that others do not ask.

I can not say that i understand what Allah actually is, but i do my best to understand and learn.
How can i believe in Allah when i do not know what it is truly are? Faith in the teaching. And the curiousity to understand.
If i was to see Allah as just a name or personalize Allah i believe it would not represent what Allah truly are, But as a human being i am not at the level to understand Allah on a deeper level yet.

I believe one must first understand the inner world of once own being, before Allah make the full entrence in to our life.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Are you sure you are not a Sufi? :confused: You think like one :)
A part of sufism is to ask the questions that others do not ask.

I can not say that i understand what Allah actually is, but i do my best to understand and learn.
How can i believe in Allah when i do not know what it is truly are? Faith in the teaching. And the curiousity to understand.

Haha. Don't know. I haven't heard the term until you first brought it up here.

I thought of another analogy.

Take someone who has a passion for running. He can look in a sports book (or scripture) to find out how to run. That's fine. He can practice by doing balance and core exercises (traditions), that's fine too. Knowledge and practice are all good.

It doesn't have umph unless he actually runs. I'd say the life force is the momentum of the run. Something you feel or experience only when you're in motion-as it IS motion-whether slow or fast or in between. How you run affects your performance-so if your ego is telling you to stop, that would affect it. If your spiritual side is saying keep going, don't stop, that too affects and improves your performance.

As Soon as you think, "I'm feeling good. What is that feeling that keeps me going? Question. Question. Question" psychologically (at least in my experience) you tend to slow down. Then when you're actually thinking (too many questions and such), you, well stop or walk. You kinda stopped your mojo because you second guessed your experiences during the run.

Of course this doesn't solve your problem, but I think that's in part why Muslims (and Catholics and so forth) have traditions and practices because in those practices (that momentum) is where they receive the answers. To me, sitting on a cushion and thinking "god within me... I feel the power!" is good but in my experience both in religion and anything, it's really in the doing.

In other words, in my opinion, this life force is a motion that's caused by action not by thinking and answers. They will come but don't stop your mojo just because they come.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Haha. Don't know. I haven't heard the term until you first brought it up here.

I thought of another analogy.

Take someone who has a passion for running. He can look in a sports book (or scripture) to find out how to run. That's fine. He can practice by doing balance and core exercises (traditions), that's fine too. Knowledge and practice are all good.

It doesn't have umph unless he actually runs. I'd say the life force is the momentum of the run. Something you feel or experience only when you're in motion-as it IS motion-whether slow or fast or in between. How you run affects your performance-so if your ego is telling you to stop, that would affect it. If your spiritual side is saying keep going, don't stop, that too affects and improves your performance.

As Soon as you think, "I'm feeling good. What is that feeling that keeps me going? Question. Question. Question" psychologically (at least in my experience) you tend to slow down. Then when you're actually thinking (too many questions and such), you, well stop or walk. You kinda stopped your mojo because you second guessed your experiences during the run.

Of course this doesn't solve your problem, but I think that's in part why Muslims (and Catholics and so forth) have traditions and practices because in those practices (that momentum) is where they receive the answers. To me, sitting on a cushion and thinking "god within me... I feel the power!" is good but in my experience both in religion and anything, it's really in the doing.

In other words, in my opinion, this life force is a motion that's caused by action not by thinking and answers. They will come but don't stop your mojo just because they come.
Yes, the flow of life does come from doing, not sitting silent in a corner without actually being active as a practitioner, it is called a practice because we do things in our life according to the teaching, But what if we expand outside the teaching? Am i then not following Allah? Well to me it is all within the path.

Then you ask "the Path?" that is a question i asked my self (yes an other question) What is the path? in my understnding the path is to realize there isn`t any path at all. You are already there, but the answers needed to realize what people call Allah or God in the moment, that is where many struggle, and i done that my self too.
The Mojo for me, is that i wake up each morning with less unwanted thoughts, feelings and words within me. The silence is not something i work to gain, it just happens when things are going well.
The trouble begins when the mojo is lost and the "path" is unclear again.

To be honest. At the stage i am now in life, spiritually i never felt better. I am more in tune with the nature, and more in tune with my own body. And some of it comes from not being afraid of failing, something that scared me before.
This has made it possible to open the inner eye to receive wisdom in a new way, and without knowing for sure, i believe it shows in my writing in RF?

Life is just more clear than before. But to exlain it to others is still difficult.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Yes, the flow of life does come from doing, not sitting silent in a corner without actually being active as a practitioner, it is called a practice because we do things in our life according to the teaching, But what if we expand outside the teaching? Am i then not following Allah? Well to me it is all within the path.

Couldn't the teaching actually be the doing? They go together?

Is there a spiritual teaching and tradition that is separate from the actions of the practitioner?

Why would a spiritual teaching be holding you back from spiritual expansion?

For me personally, I've never had a teaching to describe or put a structure in what I experience. It's actually really not that mystical as say Gnosticism or Sufism etc. But teachings actually do work for people if they don't believe they are stunted by them. Some people read the recipe and the action is in the cooking. Others do their own thing and still come up with a delicious meal. Both parties experience hunger. How they replenished their hunger wasn't devalued by how they made their food just that they actually fixed it.

As for if you're actually following Allah if going by the teachings, of course I can't really answer that. I don't think in terms of following a person, worship, or things of that nature. But what I can say is don't let the teaching hold you back. You can still experience what you do. I think they're talking more about don't make the teaching your idol (replace it from Allah) not saying the teaching isn't valuable in your spiritual practice itself. In my understanding ;)

Then you ask "the Path?" that is a question i asked my self (yes an other question) What is the path? in my understanding the path is to realize there isn`t any path at all. You are already there, but the answers needed to realize what people call Allah or God in the moment, that is where many struggle, and i done that my self too.

Maybe you'll realize there isn't a path at all when you no longer search for it?

Maybe the questions/answers (going off of this) is creating the illusion there is something missing but if there is no path, there is nothing missing at all. It's just not there.

How you accept and live with that "nothing" is a different story. Many want to fill in that hole. I guess different religions have a spin on how they do or whether they do.

The Mojo for me, is that i wake up each morning with less unwanted thoughts, feelings and words within me. The silence is not something i work to gain, it just happens when things are going well.
The trouble begins when the mojo is lost and the "path" is unclear again.

Sounds like something is telling you to stop. When you wake up in silence, that's your path (reflecting) like a baby has no sense of morality. He is innocent until taught right from wrong. Then when you actually awake up, well... if there is no path, maybe try to keep that state of when you wake up (I know. You probably already considered this).

I have an idea. Maybe write down a list of why questions and answers are important to begin with.

To be honest. At the stage i am now in life, spiritually i never felt better. I am more in tune with the nature, and more in tune with my own body. And some of it comes from not being afraid of failing, something that scared me before.

This has made it possible to open the inner eye to receive wisdom in a new way, and without knowing for sure, i believe it shows in my writing in RF?

Just be careful with spiritual ego. That could be blocking you too. If you feel you have already one with nature and spiritually uplifted, you probably (just so learning myself) haven't reached the peak yet. I heard it called a spiritual high. I don't know if everyone does this, but there may be a crash coming up. I don't know. I'm just throwing things out.

But really, I'm glad I'm not Allah. Can you imagine his email box full of questions?

Life is just more clear than before. But to explain it to others is still difficult.

If it's too comfortable, you're probably not there yet.

Don't take that to heart. It kinda clicked with me when I first heard it explained.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Couldn't the teaching actually be the doing? They go together?

Is there a spiritual teaching and tradition that is separate from the actions of the practitioner?

Why would a spiritual teaching be holding you back from spiritual expansion?

For me personally, I've never had a teaching to describe or put a structure in what I experience. It's actually really not that mystical as say Gnosticism or Sufism etc. But teachings actually do work for people if they don't believe they are stunted by them. Some people read the recipe and the action is in the cooking. Others do their own thing and still come up with a delicious meal. Both parties experience hunger. How they replenished their hunger wasn't devalued by how they made their food just that they actually fixed it.

As for if you're actually following Allah if going by the teachings, of course I can't really answer that. I don't think in terms of following a person, worship, or things of that nature. But what I can say is don't let the teaching hold you back. You can still experience what you do. I think they're talking more about don't make the teaching your idol (replace it from Allah) not saying the teaching isn't valuable in your spiritual practice itself. In my understanding ;)

Maybe you'll realize there isn't a path at all when you no longer search for it?

Maybe the questions/answers (going off of this) is creating the illusion there is something missing but if there is no path, there is nothing missing at all. It's just not there.

How you accept and live with that "nothing" is a different story. Many want to fill in that hole. I guess different religions have a spin on how they do or whether they do.

Sounds like something is telling you to stop. When you wake up in silence, that's your path (reflecting) like a baby has no sense of morality. He is innocent until taught right from wrong. Then when you actually awake up, well... if there is no path, maybe try to keep that state of when you wake up (I know. You probably already considered this).

I have an idea. Maybe write down a list of why questions and answers are important to begin with.

Just be careful with spiritual ego. That could be blocking you too. If you feel you have already one with nature and spiritually uplifted, you probably (just so learning myself) haven't reached the peak yet. I heard it called a spiritual high. I don't know if everyone does this, but there may be a crash coming up. I don't know. I'm just throwing things out.

But really, I'm glad I'm not Allah. Can you imagine his email box full of questions?

If it's too comfortable, you're probably not there yet.

Don't take that to heart. It kinda clicked with me when I first heard it explained.
I find your way of testing my answers and give back new questions is helping me see the OP in a new way, and to me that is very good. Non of what you say is harming my way of thinking or understanding life, but you give a new Point of view that i have to take in to acount when looking back at my own questions.

I do not think the teaching and the practice of it is directly separated at any stage really, but to understand the teaching (written one) one have to actually make it a part of our life, and live by it as if the teaching was alive. So if one do not understand the teaching, one can not live by it, and this lead to the question what do a new person do when wanting to live ny the teaching? to me that is the time the beginner learn the most about them self, because even they may understand the teaching very well, if they do not live by it they are actually not practicing their religious belief.

It is not the spiritual teaching in it self that holding me back :) it is my lack of understanding of parts of it that holds me back in going further in to the wisdom. but this is a prosess i knew would happen.

What you say about dont let the teaching be as an idol, i fully agree with you, the written teaching is like a recepie to understand, but only by doing it you see the result.
I could read the quran a 100 times, as a text but if i do not live by it, the essence of the teaching (love) would never open up to me. And as you maybe understood, i do not take the quran always litterarly, but more like a guide in life.

What goes up must come down :) i am very aware that when the next test in my life comes, i might fail, and then i am back down and have to begin again (on that particular area of life)

Suave

Simulated character
Questions that keep coming back to me in my practice.

Who is the spiritual being that is seen in physical body as me?

How can I understand the being when I have not yet let my ego rest fully?

Do the “real me” exist in another realm of existence? Is the body only a shell?

Where is Allah in all of this?

Will I be able to find Allah within me?

Am I a part of Allah, but cannot recognize it?

Is Allah a being or an existing force?

If life is lived on different level of wisdom, how do I know what level I have reached?

Is it important to know the level, or should it be untold?

What is wisdom? Is it grasped or understood?

Why does my inner being speak to me without words? How can I understand what it means?

How can I combine the inner world and the outer world to become a more whole being?

There are many other questions too, but to limit the lenght of the OP i just picked a few of them.
And if you like to comment, critique or otherwise share your thought, feel free to do so.
The above list is not a finished conclution of any teaching, nor is it a part directly of Sufism, the list is only a private way i work within me to learn and understand deeper who I am.

"But those in whose hearts is and deviation follow that which is consimilar therein, seeking discord and seeking to misinterpret the same whereas none knoweth the interpretation thereof a save Allah. And the firmly- grounded in knowledge Say: we believe therein, the whole is from our Lord." - Surah 3:7

Our genetic code's creator has left this mathematical pattern in our genetic code conveying to me the symbol of an Egyptian triangle as well as the number 37 embedded in our genetic code.

Eight of the canonical amino acids can be sufficiently defined by the composition of their codon's first and second base nucleotides. The nucleon sum of these amino acids' side chains is 333 (=37 x 3 squared), the sum of their block nucleons (basic core structure) is 592 (=37 x 4squared), and the sum of their total nucleons is 925 (=37 x 5 squared). With 37 factored out, this results in 3 squared + 4 squared + 5 squared,, which is representative of an Egyptian triangle. Based on this signal of intelligence left in our genetic code, I suspect our genetic coding was created by a greater intelligence beyond the limited scope of us human beings on Earth.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
"But those in whose hearts is and deviation follow that which is consimilar therein, seeking discord and seeking to misinterpret the same whereas none knoweth the interpretation thereof a save Allah. And the firmly- grounded in knowledge Say: we believe therein, the whole is from our Lord." - Surah 3:7

Our genetic code's creator has left this mathematical pattern in our genetic code conveying to me the symbol of an Egyptian triangle as well as the number 37 embedded in our genetic code.

Eight of the canonical amino acids can be sufficiently defined by the composition of their codon's first and second base nucleotides. The nucleon sum of these amino acids' side chains is 333 (=37 x 3 squared), the sum of their block nucleons (basic core structure) is 592 (=37 x 4squared), and the sum of their total nucleons is 925 (=37 x 5 squared). With 37 factored out, this results in 3 squared + 4 squared + 5 squared,, which is representative of an Egyptian triangle. Based on this signal of intelligence left in our genetic code, I suspect our genetic coding was created by a greater intelligence beyond the limited scope of us human beings on Earth.
Sorry, i do not understand the math/science part of your answer...
But yes Allah is far beyond human beings on earth, but in the same time i believe Allah also exist within each one of us. (one must just realize how to open the wisdom to see it)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I find your way of testing my answers and give back new questions is helping me see the OP in a new way, and to me that is very good. Non of what you say is harming my way of thinking or understanding life, but you give a new Point of view that i have to take in to acount when looking back at my own questions.

Thanks. I'm sure you can sum up all the questions into their own groups so they won't be every which a place. There you can find a common denominator(s) instead of trying to find answers to each one.

I do not think the teaching and the practice of it is directly separated at any stage really, but to understand the teaching (written one) one have to actually make it a part of our life, and live by it as if the teaching was alive. So if one do not understand the teaching, one can not live by it, and this lead to the question what do a new person do when wanting to live ny the teaching? to me that is the time the beginner learn the most about them self, because even they may understand the teaching very well, if they do not live by it they are actually not practicing their religious belief.

Hmm. Let me ask. If you find out your answers/experiences are not aligned with the written teachings, which would be the criteria of knowing whether the other is right or wrong?

For example, a lot of christians have experiences but they see if their experiences align with scripture. If it doesn't, they either dismiss it, put it aside, or feel it is from an evil or opposing force (flesh/ego/so have you) that is testing them and pulling them from god. Without scripture, they can have questions and experiences but don't know where to place them.

I think it takes more work if you don't have a structure to go by. It would also be more confusing, in my opinion. However, I think it's worth the trouble. You're not Adam. You're not Muhammad. You're not John Smoe. We all have our own experiences.

Just which one should be the criteria to judge whether the other is true.
That's probably the question-that, or just use scripture as commentary or insight and that's it.

It is not the spiritual teaching in it self that holding me back :) it is my lack of understanding of parts of it that holds me back in going further in to the wisdom. but this is a prosess i knew would happen.

That, in my opinion, you'd just gotta accept. We can't go back in time to know what every person is thinking. Maybe trying to "understanding" is ego? (Remember. No path. Silence)

I know. Doesn't help. I think you're fighting to tell the difference between the two.

What you say about dont let the teaching be as an idol, i fully agree with you, the written teaching is like a recepie to understand, but only by doing it you see the result.

I could read the quran a 100 times, as a text but if i do not live by it, the essence of the teaching (love) would never open up to me. And as you maybe understood, i do not take the quran always litterarly, but more like a guide in life.

Exactly! My point in a nutshell.

What goes up must come down :) i am very aware that when the next test in my life comes, i might fail, and then i am back down and have to begin again (on that particular area of life)

This could be the test?