• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yep, it’s official...

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I’m officially a senior citizen and on a fixed income. :D I get my first Social Security retirement payment on Feb. 17. I got my letter today. Because I’m 63 I lose some $$ monthly, rather than waiting until 66 1/2, the full retirement age for the full amount. But after 40 years in IT and corporate games, the last 23 in a job that was yanked out from under me, and the job market what it is, it was time to make it official.

upload_2021-1-15_18-10-41.png

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I’m officially a senior citizen and on a fixed income. :D I get my first Social Security retirement payment on Feb. 17. I got my letter today. Because I’m 63 I lose some $$ monthly, rather than waiting until 66 1/2, the full retirement age for the full amount. But after 40 years in IT and corporate games, the last 23 in a job that was yanked out from under me, and the job market what it is, it was time to make it official.

View attachment 46947
Welcome to the dole, you geezer!

Wandering Monk

View attachment 46947

I hope to God you cleared it with the wifey first.

There is a reason men die before their wives: because they want to.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

View attachment 46947

Its getting crowded up here.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
You've joined the likes of @Revoltingest and me. Are you sure you don't want to instead be come a Walmart greeter after the pandemic is over?

I’m more about going back into banking as a part time teller or branch CSR. I loved banking. It will be a good compromise... additional income, talking to people, wearing the clothes I have. I still get dressed in my business casuals most days, just to feel good about myself, given the reason I am home and have opted for retirement.