• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wow, I just ordered a new computer!!!!!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Enjoy, Michel! :hug:
Our new computer that we got in December after being burglarized is quite the same as yours. It does it's job well.

Peace,
Mystic

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I have been really busy. The day I received the computer, and started setting it up, my previous "main" one decided to crash and lose all the data. Thank goodness I had it backed up on an external drive.

I am not sure that there isn't something wrong with this new computer - I can't seem to hear anything that I plug into "Line in"; I'll have to have a go and see what is wronng. Apart from that, it's doing fine.

I feel as if I haven't been on in ages; it has been really tiring working on two computers at the same time.

PetShopBoy88

Dells are great average-consumer computers. That was a really great choice. I'm sure you'll be quite pleased with it.

FFH

Veteran Member
Yippeeee! I have just placed a deal for a new computer!! I am so excited!

Dell Dimension XPS 210, Viiv Core2 Duo E^400 Processor (2.13 Ghz),
320 Gig SATA hard drive, 2048Mb 667Mhz DDR2 memory
7.1 Dolby Digical card, USB Digital TV with remote, Xp media O/S,
3 Year next day breakdown service; 19" Ultra sharp flat panel......
Michel thanks for starting this thread back in Feburary. I've been checking Dell's site out and just got a great computer from their online outlet. I know you have good judgement so I thought I could not go wrong by ordering a Dell also...

I finally broke down and got one 8 months after you started this thread, just last week and I absulutely love it !!!!

THANKS A BAZILLION MICHEL !!!!

Inky

3 Year next day breakdown service; 19" Ultra sharp flat panel.........:trampo::bounce:clap2:

Good call on the monitor. Having a larger area to look at makes a huge difference in the long run, I think. When I have the money I want to go to a dual-screen system.