• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you vote for this guy?

Eynah

Oh yeah. He's on the top of my list of people to vote for.

Now, seriously, is this a joke? :shout

Why do we need to know he slept with his half-sister? Ewwwww. My mind, it burns!

I like some of his politics, however I don't see his plan to stop Bush from taking Units from their state going well. Nor do I think that he should be putting ALL religious beliefs in the "wall of religious beliefs", as I'm a firm believer in the separation of church and state. And the black list thing, that's not going to do much, even if it's going around.

Just wow. Wow. Must start laughing. Must not take this too seriously! :biglaugh:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
lady_lazarus said:
:biglaugh:
Makes me sad that I don't live in Minnesota so I can vote for him. Where's the Australian equivalent, I ask.
EnSlaveNZ :D

Go on, tell these guys the story, it'll be a crack up.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Sounds to me like he's just another run of the mill egomaniacical politician who thinks he's a gift to the electorate.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i'll tell you what, if we run out of national parties, he can be the "real alternative" :biglaugh:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
ChrisP said:
EnSlaveNZ :D

Go on, tell these guys the story, it'll be a crack up.
Oh well if you won't I will, hiding your shameful aussie secrets :tsk:

Enslave NZ was a political party that ran for office in the Australian General Election in '04. Unfortunately their website is gone now, because it was hilariously dark, so I'll quickly sum up their policies:

- Invade NZ
- Enslave the population
- Take over all farms (we have a LOT of farms)
- Local slaves will be used to run the farms, surplus slaves sent to Australia with the goal of.. .. ..
- 1 NZ slave for every Australian family.

Well I thought it was genius ;) And YES this actually happened.

Aussie policital party to Enslave NZ

An Austrailian political party has decided that giving every Aussie household a kiwi slave is appropriate retribution for a number of our political and social sins committed against Australia.

Amougst mainly laughable claims, one item that seems to strike true does get the average New Zealander anxious - summarised as: "[Our] continued unblushing use of Australia as a continent-sized defence shield instead of contributing to [our] own defence", obviously noting Helen Clark's decision to effectively retire our air force capability.

quote:

New Zealand bases her defence policy on one simple fact: no one can attack New Zealand without going through Australia first. This is generally true but there is, of course, one exception…Australia. This deluded policy caused them to dangerously weaken their armed forces (see 10) because they believe we would never take advantage of their defencelessness. Such trusting innocents, the Kiwis.

The Kiwis were really saying they’d prefer it if Australian pilots were to die defending New Zealand if it became necessary, and they’d really prefer it if the Australian tax payer footed the bill as well. Let’s just say this was a decision not well received by the Australian air force, or by our glorious Leader who immediately began to formulate his plan to conquer and enslave New Zealand.

Their Logo

enslaveNZ.jpg

Basically Australia is the unpaid bodyguard of New Zealand protecting it from anyone stupid enough to invade the place. This is perhaps only fair considering the number of New Zealand born Maori bouncers at the doors of Australian nightclubs. Funny how things work out isn't it

Jenne

I don't think this guy is "for real" other than to get 15 mins of his piece o' da media pie.

A nonentity politically. Unfortunately his gf got fired from her job in some sort of witchunt related to this...which is the true tragedy of this little farce.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
ChrisP said:
Oh well if you won't I will, hiding your shameful aussie secrets :tsk:

Enslave NZ was a political party that ran for office in the Australian General Election in '04. Unfortunately their website is gone now, because it was hilariously dark, so I'll quickly sum up their policies:

- Invade NZ
- Enslave the population
- Take over all farms (we have a LOT of farms)
- Local slaves will be used to run the farms, surplus slaves sent to Australia with the goal of.. .. ..
- 1 NZ slave for every Australian family.

Well I thought it was genius ;) And YES this actually happened.

Aussie policital party to Enslave NZ

An Austrailian political party has decided that giving every Aussie household a kiwi slave is appropriate retribution for a number of our political and social sins committed against Australia.

Amougst mainly laughable claims, one item that seems to strike true does get the average New Zealander anxious - summarised as: "[Our] continued unblushing use of Australia as a continent-sized defence shield instead of contributing to [our] own defence", obviously noting Helen Clark's decision to effectively retire our air force capability.

quote:

New Zealand bases her defence policy on one simple fact: no one can attack New Zealand without going through Australia first. This is generally true but there is, of course, one exception…Australia. This deluded policy caused them to dangerously weaken their armed forces (see 10) because they believe we would never take advantage of their defencelessness. Such trusting innocents, the Kiwis.

The Kiwis were really saying they’d prefer it if Australian pilots were to die defending New Zealand if it became necessary, and they’d really prefer it if the Australian tax payer footed the bill as well. Let’s just say this was a decision not well received by the Australian air force, or by our glorious Leader who immediately began to formulate his plan to conquer and enslave New Zealand.

Their Logo

enslaveNZ.jpg

Basically Australia is the unpaid bodyguard of New Zealand protecting it from anyone stupid enough to invade the place. This is perhaps only fair considering the number of New Zealand born Maori bouncers at the doors of Australian nightclubs. Funny how things work out isn't it

You know what Chris, brilliant and meritorious as that plan may be, we never heard anything about it here. I think they were hiding their light under a bushel.

And the Maori's make great bouncers, cos they're big blokes who aren't afraid of a stoush. Funnily enough though, if someone get's beaten up or killed by a bouncer here, it's never the Maoris that are involved.
Honestly though, we'd never invade NZ...the place is infested with you bloody Kiwi's.:biglaugh:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
lady_lazarus said:
You know what Chris, brilliant and meritorious as that plan may be, we never heard anything about it here. I think they were hiding their light under a bushel.

And the Maori's make great bouncers, cos they're big blokes who aren't afraid of a stoush. Funnily enough though, if someone get's beaten up or killed by a bouncer here, it's never the Maoris that are involved.
Honestly though, we'd never invade NZ...the place is infested with you bloody Kiwi's.
Nah ya just know you'd lose :p :knockout2

Your right, noone's stupid enough to pick a fight with a Maori, except Cook Islanders and Tokelauans (who truth be told would probably win).

Jenne, the only people who took this seriously were his G/F's bossessessess.

Everyone was having a goooooood cackle over here. As if Aussies even know where NZ is.:rolleyes: :D

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
ChrisP said:
Nah ya just know you'd lose :p :knockout2

Your right, noone's stupid enough to pick a fight with a Maori, except Cook Islanders and Tokelauans (who truth be told would probably win).

Jenne, the only people who took this seriously were his G/F's bossessessess.

Everyone was having a goooooood cackle over here. As if Aussies even know where NZ is.
Yeah...we're well aware of the NZ Sheep Militia. A Poll Dorset with an automatic weapon is a scary concept.:eek:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
lady_lazarus said:
Yeah...we're well aware of the NZ Sheep Militia. A Poll Dorset with an automatic weapon is a scary concept.:eek:
Shhh you're giving away our state secrets to the Yanks :D. When you've got 15 times more sheep than people why wouldn't you conscript? We were kind enough to leave out the Angora and Merino's though. Those soft Aucklanders couldn't do without their sweaters.

standing_alone

I'd wouldn't vote for him. I'd not vote for him just for the fact that he would abolish the income tax. He doesn't seem very knowledgable on the subject
I have read where income (tax) is illegal.
I wouldn't vote for someone who states a position based on "I've read it somewhere" without giving a source and/or give reasons to support and/or back up their opinion. If this guy can't even state reasons for what he believes, I wouldn't want him running any government, from local to federal.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Whether I would vote for him or not is irrelevant because he is wholly unelectable. If he were to run, here are some snippets his opponents would use.
  1. Though I do not regret sleeping with her, in 1996 I found that she was my half-sister who I hadn't seen since 1970.
  2. I am a Satanic Dark Priest
  3. I despise and hate the Christian God the Father. He is my enemy.
  4. Any one found committing an act of terrorism in Minnesota will be IMPALED by me at the State Capital.
  5. I was and still am totally opposed to abortion as a form of birth control. I believe it should be used only in certain medical situations, rape and incest.
As I revisit the site, I still can't tell if he's serious about running or if he created the site just for 'shock value'. I guess we'll find out if he shows up on the ballot.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
CaptainXeroid said:
Whether I would vote for him or not is irrelevant because he is wholly unelectable. If he were to run, here are some snippets his opponents would use.
  1. Though I do not regret sleeping with her, in 1996 I found that she was my half-sister who I hadn't seen since 1970.
  2. I am a Satanic Dark Priest
  3. I despise and hate the Christian God the Father. He is my enemy.
  4. Any one found committing an act of terrorism in Minnesota will be IMPALED by me at the State Capital.
  5. I was and still am totally opposed to abortion as a form of birth control. I believe it should be used only in certain medical situations, rape and incest.
As I revisit the site, I still can't tell if he's serious about running or if he created the site just for 'shock value'. I guess we'll find out if he shows up on the ballot.
:biglaugh: Whew...that's the laugh I've needed all day...