• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would You Vote for Hillary?

Would You Vote for Hillary?

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • No, not on your life!

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Don't know / unsure / maybe

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Okay, just testing the general political climate on RF.

In the general election for President of the United States, would you vote for Hillary Clinton?

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
NuGnostic said:
If it was between her and republican who wouldn't vote for her?

I'm not a Republican and don't like the Republicans. I would vote Republican instead of her.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
What have people against her?

The things she wants to do and the things she says seen normal to me.

Certainly less way out than most I hear from politicians in the usa

jonny

I might - depending on who she was running against. I haven't ruled out voting for anyone yet.

jonny

Terrywoodenpic said:
What have people against her?

The things she wants to do and the things she says seen normal to me.

Certainly less way out than most I hear from politicians in the usa
There was that health care thing in the 90s. It didn't pass, but a lot of people (such as my mom) blame her for some of the current problems in our health care industry.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Besides the health care debacle, what has she done? Seriously, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Depends on who she's running against. It will be quite a sensitive issue if it comes down to her and Rudy. And, most NYers would vote for him over Hillary in a heartbeat.
Though, I am really really hoping that Obama runs instead of Hillary.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Moon Woman said:
Okay, just testing the general political climate on RF.

In the general election for President of the United States, would you vote for Hillary Clinton?

It would entirely depend on the alternatives. But she is very far from my first choice for President in '08.

doppelganger

jonny said:
There was that health care thing in the 90s. It didn't pass, but a lot of people (such as my mom) blame her for some of the current problems in our health care industry.

If it didn't pass, how is she responsible? Did she cause the non-passage of something that should have passed? If so, what was it?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I am awaiting a presidential election where I am actually voting for someone and not against someone or choosing the perceived lessor of two evils.

doppelganger

Mestemia said:
I am awaiting a presidential election where I am actually voting for someone and not against someone or choosing the perceived lessor of two evils.

That would be nice, wouldn't it?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
doppelgänger said:
That would be nice, wouldn't it?
Yes it would.
But it also means that I am not going to be able to answer the OP question until I find out who it is that she is running against.

Unlike my brother-in-law, "I would vote Adolph Hitler into the presidency before I would vote for Mother Teresa."
I asked him why.
His response: "Because women are not to have any position of power over men."

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
OK you guys that's easy.

It's the general election (not primaries) so she is running against A REPUBLICAN. More than likely.