• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you buy a (artistic) mug?

JIMMY12345

I thought it would be nice if Religious forums.com sold "I love Religiousforums.com" mugs and stickers.
Would you buy one? Especially if it was ethically sourced. One could click on a tab and buy on line.

ps I think they would do a public service and perhaps get some revenue by duplicating this site with an additional one. With the intent of having a : africareligious forums.com
The highly religious continent is so big it merits one.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I thought it would be nice if Religious forums.com sold "I love Religiousforums.com" mugs and stickers.
Would you buy one? Especially if it was ethically sourced. One could click on a tab and buy on line.

ps I think they would do a public service and perhaps get some revenue by duplicating this site with an additional one. With the intent of having a : africareligious forums.com
Actually no. I already have far too many random mugs and things. But then I'm 67......;)

JIMMY12345

Old chemists never die they just fail to react (or reach equilibrium).
How about a nice T Shirt instead?.Methinks we need to consider a higher purpose here.It would help keep people gainfully employed.Idle hands make work for the devil.Its is one's Christian,Hindu Muslim duty to make sure this forum steadily gets more young and old.Recruit or die.We could get a drone to plant a RF.com mug on the papal balcony. Just before the Pope gives his address on national TV.The only problem is a thicket of posts is self defeating if to many new people join.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Old chemists never die they just fail to react (or reach equilibrium).
How about a nice T Shirt instead?.Methinks we need to consider a higher purpose here.It would help keep people gainfully employed.Idle hands make work for the devil.Its is one's Christian,Hindu Muslim duty to make sure this forum steadily gets more young and old.Recruit or die.We could get a drone to plant a RF.com mug on the papal balcony. Just before the Pope gives his address on national TV.The only problem is a thicket of posts is self defeating if to many new people join.
Haha. I'm sure the pope would be very intrigued - if the drone had not been already shot down by the Swiss Guard as a security hazard.