• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you all please list what you don't like abot this planet?

Just_me_Mike

I for one would love to hear what people don't like about this world. It would be neat to look at the list of complaints. Of course complaining about a volcano doesn't do much good, I was thinking about complaints that can be addressed.

I wonder if it would have a positive effect to look at the list. The logic is if you view something specifically negative, you might be inclined to do something about it. Charities and volunteering are great, so I want to credit that for what it is.

Sort list a complaint, and talk about it briefly.

So, any complaints? I'll start.

There are starving people young and old alike on many parts of the planet. Is there anyway to eradicate that more effectively than we are already trying?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Most problems come down to too many people.

Also, I wish the Earth had a bit less mass, so I could jump really high and far.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
So it has too many people? Is that a problem because you don't want there to be that many people here, or because why? If you were to eliminate someone would you volunteer?

Yes, I wish there were less people. Why? Because it would improve the standard of living for the rest of humanity? Would I volunteer? Of course not. Not existing wouldn't be an acceptable resolution to my complaint.

Mr Cheese

Norway, Sweden and Finland

its kind of funny shaped

looks like a flacid penis to me...

map_of_norway.jpg

Ba'al

Television. Obviously it is entertaining and can be educational. But television is the most damaging object in western society. It wastes waaaay too much of peoples time when they could be spending with their families, playing sports, reading, making a proper meal, volunteering, going to the gym, taking a course, and ofcourse posting on RF!

xkatz

1) Too small, I want it bigger
2) Dinosaurs pl0x
3) Gravity here sucks
4) Intolerant people
5) More deserts and jungle would be nice
6) I want it to last FOREVER

Just_me_Mike

You don't think that overpopulation is a valid concern?
Well to make that a concern would be to accept I am part of the problem, and therefor making myself a possibility of one of those that should not be here.

I think I would look for another solution, before I concluded we should limit how many people are born, and dictate how many children a person can have. Doesn't seem right to me.

Neo-Logic

Reality Checker
I don't like professors who don't allow laptops in classes because they think all the students are on facebook chatting. The solution is that they can suck it.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I think I would look for another solution, before I concluded we should limit how many people are born, and dictate how many children a person can have. Doesn't seem right to me.

Different view I guess. It doesn't seem right to me for people to keep popping out kid after kid when they can't even feed themselves.