• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would the Average Arab be much better off under Israeli rule?

Pink Top Hat

Yes Israel is so great we all should live there off-course not forgetting they steal resources and trade from the Palestine and get a couple of Billions from America each year.

Should Qatar's take over Israel since its economy is much better then that of Israel? So maybe the Average Jew would do better under Arabic rule...

Israel could never exist at all without the aid and handouts it cries for every day of the week.

Qatar moving into Gaza and opening a mission there is a taste of things to come. The brothers are not going to sit back any more.

Israels days are numbered.

Even Kissinger agrees

Last edited:

Pink Top Hat

Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, Israel will no longer exist.

The New York Post quotes Kissinger “word for word”: In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.

Kissinger's statement is flat and unqualified. He is not saying that Israel is in danger, but could be saved if we just gave it additional trillions of dollars and smashed enough of its enemies with our military. He is not saying that if we elect Netanyahu's old friend Mitt Romney, Israel could somehow be salvaged. He is not saying that if we bomb Iran, Israel might survive. He is not offering a way out. He is simply stating a fact: In 2022, Israel will no longer exist.

The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date. Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled “Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East.”

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Autonomy is meaningless. Folks are always better off when they don't have it.

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
I'd guess that such a prediction from Kissinger is a subtle attempt to raise awareness of Israel's situation in hopes of stirring people to action in defense of her.

F0uad

Well why can't we relocate the Jews? I mean they did so after WW2 why not now... They did enough harm in the middle-east and all the tensions there is mostly because of the existence of Israel. North-Africa, the middle east and many countries in Asia don't want Israel as neighbours why not create a Israel in America or somewhere in Europe wouldn't they themselves be much safer also?

jazzymom

Just Jewish
Well why can't we relocate the Jews? I mean they did so after WW2 why not now... They did enough harm in the middle-east and all the tensions there is mostly because of the existence of Israel. North-Africa, the middle east and many countries in Asia don't want Israel as neighbours why not create a Israel in America or somewhere in Europe wouldn't they themselves be much safer also?

Relocate Jews? Do you know that the Jews did not all come from Europe? The Jews that were already in the middle east had not been relocated from Europe. In fact not all Jewish survivors when to Israel, they went to many countries.

In fact the Mizrahi Jews have been in the middle east as long as the Palestinians and predate the Palestinians.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/history/Jewish_World_Today/Jews_Around_the_Globe/Mizrahi_Jews.shtml

Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Babylonian era in the Middle East

Traditionally the terms "Mizrahi Jews" and "Sephardi Jews" were used as all encompassing terms referring to the Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Middle East, North Africa and the Caucasus

Mizrahim are Jews who never left the Middle East and North Africa since the beginnings of the Jewish people 4,000 years ago. In 586 B.C.E., the Babylonian Empire (ancient Iraq) conquered Yehudah (Judah), the southern region of ancient Israel.

So how do you even think it is ok to relocate people who were already there?

Given the hostilities the Israelis gave citizenship to Palestinians, Druize, Christians etc.

It was the Arab countries that kicking out the Jews who had been living in the middle east for 1000s of years. Where would they go? They have never lived in Europe. Should these Arab countries pay those kicked out restitution because most left everything behind when they were forced out.

I wish that people understood that all Jews did not live or come from Europe.

Last edited:

F0uad

Relocate Jews? Do you know that the Jews did not all come from Europe? The Jews that were already in the middle east had not been relocated from Europe. In fact not all Jewish survivors when to Israel, they went to many countries.

In fact the Mizrahi Jews have been in the middle east as long as the Palestinians and predate the Palestinians.

Jews of the Middle East - My Jewish Learning

Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Babylonian era in the Middle East

Traditionally the terms "Mizrahi Jews" and "Sephardi Jews" were used as all encompassing terms referring to the Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Middle East, North Africa and the Caucasus

Mizrahim are Jews who never left the Middle East and North Africa since the beginnings of the Jewish people 4,000 years ago. In 586 B.C.E., the Babylonian Empire (ancient Iraq) conquered Yehudah (Judah), the southern region of ancient Israel.

So how do you even think it is ok to relocate people who were already there?

Given the hostilities the Israelis gave citizenship to Palestinians, Druize, Christians etc.

It was the Arab countries that kicking out the Jews who had been living in the middle east for 1000s of years. Where would they go? They have never lived in Europe. Should these Arab countries pay those kicked out restitution because most left everything behind when they were forced out.

I wish that people understood that all Jews did not live or come from Europe.

Everyone knows that original Jews who lived in Palestine didn't come from Europe heck they weren't the ones killing the Palestinians and taking over there lands the Hebrew invaders from Europe were kicking Palestinians out not the Jews who lived among and with them.

Palestinians are Arabs according to my understanding both lived in Palestine for centuries sometime there were more Hebrews and sometime there were more Arabs. Well since most of the people in Palestine think its ok to relocate Arabs who have the same history as the Sephardi Jews and Mizrahi Jews of living there entire lives in those lands. Then why should i think differently and certainly if the Hebrew government cannot accept a independent Palestine but Palestinians can accept a independent Israel i favour peacemakers sorry..

Citizenships? They don't even got Equal rights lets not even mention the racism against Arabs in Israel heck Muslims and Christians are a daily target there.
Kicked out Jews? Well some did indeed kick them out but there were also Jews who wanted to leave (the Majority) such in Morocco, after the State was established i would personally kick them also out if they were killing my Muslim brothers and taking over there land by force.

Everyone knows that the Jews came from Palestine together with there Arab brothers however we should not forget the invading force from Europe with there Secular Zionist minds taking everything over they came across.

Flankerl

i would personally kick them also out if they were killing my Muslim brothers and taking over there land by force.

So you would expel jews from your country who havent done anything wrong because of something jews thousands of kilometers away did or allegedly?

Awesome and exactly what happened after 1948. People dont change. :clap

Citizenships? They don't even got Equal rights lets not even mention the racism against Arabs in Israel heck Muslims and Christians are a daily target there.

Not really sure if you should talk about racism in other countries.

Last edited:

Shermana

Heretic
i would personally kick them also out if they were killing my Muslim brothers and taking over there land by force.
Ah, then you would totally support my Jordan option plan! Right? At least mine involves EXTREMELY generous grants and interest free loans.

jazzymom

Just Jewish
Everyone knows that original Jews who lived in Palestine didn't come from Europe heck they weren't the ones killing the Palestinians and taking over there lands the Hebrew invaders from Europe were kicking Palestinians out not the Jews who lived among and with them.

Palestinians are Arabs according to my understanding both lived in Palestine for centuries sometime there were more Hebrews and sometime there were more Arabs. Well since most of the people in Palestine think its ok to relocate Arabs who have the same history as the Sephardi Jews and Mizrahi Jews of living there entire lives in those lands. Then why should i think differently and certainly if the Hebrew government cannot accept a independent Palestine but Palestinians can accept a independent Israel i favour peacemakers sorry..

Kicked out Jews? Well some did indeed kick them out but there were also Jews who wanted to leave (the Majority) such in Morocco, after the State was established i would personally kick them also out if they were killing my Muslim brothers and taking over there land by force.

Everyone knows that the Jews came from Palestine together with there Arab brothers however we should not forget the invading force from Europe with there Secular Zionist minds taking everything over they came across.

Originally Posted by F0uad
Well why can't we relocate the Jews? I mean they did so after WW2 why not now...

You don't differentiate between the Mizrahi or Aszkinazi Jew. You just say Jews. " Why can't we relocate the Jews"

We Jews are a family of Jews whether we are Mizrahi, Sephardi, or Aszkinazi and we are all connected whether we live in Israel or the diaspora.

The Arabs were not relocated from Israel. Those who stayed were made citizens as were the Druize, and Christians. They live in Israel with full rights and the right to vote, and be active in government. There are Arabs in the Knesset.

As to the Jews who were kicked out of the middle east with the rise of Arab nationalism. They were not killing Arabs but they were forced out and everything they left behind was confiscated by the governments. They had lived in these countries for 1000s of years in fact had lived there since the Babylonian exile.

As to an state for the Palestinians you do understand that in 1948 the partition would have put into place 2 states, one for the Palestinians and one for the
Jews?

The Muslim Ummah consists of Muslims from all over the world, not just Arabs or those who live in the middle east, but in fact the west too. Muslims are part of a family and a part of the Ummah.

This is the same for the Jewish people, no matter where we are we are connected and a family.

Last edited: