• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World Peace is Possible and Will Happen

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
This is what the teaching say about being at peace for an Baha'i

Let nothing grieve thee, and be thou angered at none. It behoveth thee to be content with the Will of God, and a true and loving and trusted friend to all the peoples of the earth, without any exceptions whatever. This is the quality of the sincere, the way of the saints, the emblem of those who believe in the unity of God … – Abdu’l-Baha, Selections from the Writings of Abdu’l-Baha, p. 25.
The OP is about the UHJ's peace plan.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In life human scientists know planet earth has cooling laws. Historic and ancient.

Voiding vacuum.

Earth in origin quaking eruptions position law became active and it was erupting volcanic earthquakes.

The law of a cold gases origins.

So dont change the holy natural laws of the heavens a satanic man's scientific Theists teaching. Our natural human advice what he seeks.

Exactly known.

Men today looking for pinpointed or dot point natural origin beginnings of the cold gas channel or to channel he says is families warning's.... he's trying to cause it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In life human scientists know planet earth has cooling laws. Historic and ancient.

Voiding vacuum.

Earth in origin quaking eruptions position law became active and it was erupting volcanic earthquakes.

The law of a cold gases origins.

So dont change the holy natural laws of the heavens a satanic man's scientific Theists teaching. Our natural human advice what he seeks.

Exactly known.

Men today looking for pinpointed or dot point natural origin beginnings of the cold gas channel or to channel he says is families warning's.... he's trying to cause it.
Humans governing peace in trade as a world community has been fought for a very long time.

To legally reclaim man's group brothers own ancient illegal past....to bully threaten coerce murder enslave family for his gained unnatural rich man's controlled lifestyle.

Is no argument as we are still living that takeover. As a world's legal agreement wasnt met.

We can't change how we now live in civilisation and not nature. Yet we can begin to right all wrong's as gradual new immersion. It can only work by gradual....as peace cooling was gradual evolution also.

We claim we copy the creators advices.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Yeah, so tell us the plan. What are Baha'is doing and what should the rest of the people be doing? Rebel against those evil leaders that are ruining the planet? No, Baha'is say to obey the government. But sometimes people have had to resort to fighting to bring about change. In the U.S., the Revolutionary War and the Civil War. Even "peaceful" protests have led to fighting. But do Baha'is even support these peaceful protests?

Like I mentioned, what happen to "entry by troops"? Where the population of Baha'is becomes large enough to have more of an impact on society? But this thread is about the Peace Plan, what does it say? Will those things it says actually work?

Hi CG. I personally think the rest of the world is on the right path but struggling with the implementation of collective security because it fears a major war if it is implemented without universal consent. So until the world can come together on issues like dictatorships committing war crimes, all that can be done are things like economic sanctions which aren’t really getting illegitimate regimes to relinquish power. So until a way can be found to enforce justice in the world, clever dictators will continue to commit genocide because their allies use the veto on the UN to protect them.

That’s why Baha’u’llah said this order was ‘defective’ and has to be rolled up and replaced by an order which enforces justice and protects the human rights of all the worlds peoples from oppression and tyranny. So far the world has the right idea but not the unity to bring tyrants to justice. It may take another world war to force the issue and finally establish an order with teeth. Baha’is of course support collective security as it probably was first mentioned over a century ago by Baha’u’llah in His Writings. The world is just struggling to implement it.

So as you can see, the biggest problem in dealing with our worlds problems is lack of consensus or unity. So it goes without saying that the more people who want unity the closer we will be to it becoming a practical reality. So entry by troops, which is really the concept of the ‘oneness and unity of humanity’ gaining momentum and influence, will hasten the day of justice when tyrants can no longer hide behind the umbrella of disunity to ply their cruel trade.

World Peace & Collective Security. Avoiding World War

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Good luck. Father told me he hasn't listened to his natural human advice yet or ever.

The reason his evil reasonings was due to a one of star fall mass brain burn.

He then applied it as awareness about his reactive constant. So lost his conscious spirituality mind. By machines causes. Nuclear.

It's being advised of that status now as it's exact human conscious advice. Is the place man needs to commonly agree with. Consciousness did change.

So you realise you cannot rationalise with tyrranical men.

It's why men who wrote science as a coded letter number ideal said....
A dam...the man changed themed damned himself in every nation.

A mind DAM.
Reflective conscious theist.

A DAM....MAD.

His mind wasnt aware after.

ADam ADam...man and woman were equally advised.

To continue to theist reflect on burning huge bodies of cold burning mass as theism destroyed life memory on earth. Conscious humanity.

We only began really returning to awareness as 2012 terms.. hoping it's not too late as new nuclear fallout was themed after Russia's 1901 era hit.

Mind changed again.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
The UHJ peace plan is under its way, to create peace in a chaotic world takes time. One day it will be spread to all corners of the world.
In my belief
Have you read it? We could put together a World Tribunal right now, if we thought it would work. Do you really think it will work? I think there are too many radical groups within society for any plan that just has each nation obeying the decisions of the Tribunal.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Hi CG. I personally think the rest of the world is on the right path but struggling with the implementation of collective security because it fears a major war if it is implemented without universal consent. So until the world can come together on issues like dictatorships committing war crimes, all that can be done are things like economic sanctions which aren’t really getting illegitimate regimes to relinquish power. So until a way can be found to enforce justice in the world, clever dictators will continue to commit genocide because their allies use the veto on the UN to protect them.

That’s why Baha’u’llah said this order was ‘defective’ and has to be rolled up and replaced by an order which enforces justice and protects the human rights of all the worlds peoples from oppression and tyranny. So far the world has the right idea but not the unity to bring tyrants to justice. It may take another world war to force the issue and finally establish an order with teeth. Baha’is of course support collective security as it probably was first mentioned over a century ago by Baha’u’llah in His Writings. The world is just struggling to implement it.

So as you can see, the biggest problem in dealing with our worlds problems is lack of consensus or unity. So it goes without saying that the more people who want unity the closer we will be to it becoming a practical reality. So entry by troops, which is really the concept of the ‘oneness and unity of humanity’ gaining momentum and influence, will hasten the day of justice when tyrants can no longer hide behind the umbrella of disunity to ply their cruel trade.

World Peace & Collective Security. Avoiding World War
From the link you provided....
World order can be founded only on an unshakeable consciousness of the oneness of mankind, a spiritual truth which all the human sciences confirm. Anthropology, physiology, psychology, recognize only one human species, albeit infinitely varied in the secondary aspects of life. Recognition of this truth requires abandonment of prejudice—prejudice of every kind—race, class, colour, creed, nation, sex, degree of material civilization, everything which enables people to consider themselves superior to others.

Acceptance of the oneness of mankind is the first fundamental prerequisite for reorganization and administration of the world as one country, the home of humankind. Universal acceptance of this spiritual principle is essential to any successful attempt to establish world peace. It should therefore be universally proclaimed, taught in schools, and constantly asserted in every nation as preparation for the organic change in the structure of society which it implies.

In the Bahá’í view, recognition of the oneness of mankind “calls for no less than the reconstruction and the demilitarization of the whole civilized world—a world organically unified in all the essential aspects of its life, its political machinery, its spiritual aspiration, its trade and finance, its script and language, and yet infinite in the diversity of the national characteristics of its federated units.”
And how that going to happen? In the U.S. there's just two main political parties and they hate each other.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Any human asks why their babies are sent to war to die for human greed.

Many times we've said send just the rich men and government officials to war.

Oh no they say. Arguing is our place.

Advocacy our purpose.

Yet you murder your own nations family.

Your arguments go nowhere.

As your intent is to never agree.

The teaching man's mind separated from mutual family unity via self inherited genesis DNA.

So you live in countries DNA is kept national.

Other countries are DNA diverse world community.

So you claim I'm already applying the argument where I live in a mini countries world.

You're wrong.

Instead you should realise national DNA is a natural term religious appropriated agreement. Family first only genesis DNA.

So it causes a problem in relaying self ideals from national country experiences. As it does in mini world communities.

Therefore we have to agree we are all only humans first.

No thesis about what you think you once were or will be.

Right now human family. Notified our brother sister parents all owned historic the same DNA.

Separation caused by man's science the reason we don't use thinking theories correctly now rationally. For family just humans. No other quote allowed

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
From the link you provided....
World order can be founded only on an unshakeable consciousness of the oneness of mankind, a spiritual truth which all the human sciences confirm. Anthropology, physiology, psychology, recognize only one human species, albeit infinitely varied in the secondary aspects of life. Recognition of this truth requires abandonment of prejudice—prejudice of every kind—race, class, colour, creed, nation, sex, degree of material civilization, everything which enables people to consider themselves superior to others.

Acceptance of the oneness of mankind is the first fundamental prerequisite for reorganization and administration of the world as one country, the home of humankind. Universal acceptance of this spiritual principle is essential to any successful attempt to establish world peace. It should therefore be universally proclaimed, taught in schools, and constantly asserted in every nation as preparation for the organic change in the structure of society which it implies.

In the Bahá’í view, recognition of the oneness of mankind “calls for no less than the reconstruction and the demilitarization of the whole civilized world—a world organically unified in all the essential aspects of its life, its political machinery, its spiritual aspiration, its trade and finance, its script and language, and yet infinite in the diversity of the national characteristics of its federated units.”
And how that going to happen? In the U.S. there's just two main political parties and they hate each other.

No one knows. But human being do have a habit of changing when it’s a matter of survival. So things would have to get a lot worse for humanity to even think about unity.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Any human asks why their babies are sent to war to die for human greed.
I grew up just in time to see kids get out of High School and then get shipped off to Vietnam. Lots of us said, "No, I ain't going." There's got to be a better way. Especially when our parents had friends and family that died fighting the Japanese and Germans. And then, a few years later, they were our friends? And when I was little and got in a fight with the neighbor kid, what did the adults say? "Fighting doesn't accomplish anything." But it must accomplish something. People keep fighting. I wonder, are Baha'is trying to be those adults telling us to stop fighting? That it doesn't accomplish anything"?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I grew up just in time to see kids get out of High School and then get shipped off to Vietnam. Lots of us said, "No, I ain't going." There's got to be a better way. Especially when our parents had friends and family that died fighting the Japanese and Germans. And then, a few years later, they were our friends? And when I was little and got in a fight with the neighbor kid, what did the adults say? "Fighting doesn't accomplish anything." But it must accomplish something. People keep fighting. I wonder, are Baha'is trying to be those adults telling us to stop fighting? That it doesn't accomplish anything"?
Baha'i teaches us to be good to each other. Not easy in a chaotic world

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Family mother father everyone's in natural memory. First. Mutual. Spiritual. Natural taught us we are family. Memory.

I challenged my own. I was Indoctrinated scared as a child into religion. I know how I felt.

I question authenticity seeing adults behave badly. About natural spirituality.

My answer in my human mind as a human question said to live a spiritual life and it will be proven.

So did. It has been proven. Without religious ceremony. Which I don't want to be involved in. My ceremony was with nature.

We weren't fighting first the answer.