• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Words of Zionist-Israeli leaders read aloud in Irish parliament

dust1n

Zindīq
Well, tbh, I was expecting over the top propaganda, but it wasn't that bad of a critique at all, given the failures of Muslim state actors aren't mentioned.

Levite

Higher and Higher
If Electronia Intifada posted that it was sunny outside, I'd put on a rain coat. They have zero credibility, and little actual acquaintance with reality.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Meanwhile, on Arabic television, you can hear of how Jews kill nonJewish children to make matzo out of their blood.

dust1n

Zindīq
If Electronia Intifada posted that it was sunny outside, I'd put on a rain coat. They have zero credibility, and little actual acquaintance with reality.

I never heard of them, I'm going to take a random swing here and ask if the they are perceived as biased Israel, whilst not condemning any Muslim action ever?