• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

With Sadness And Gratefulness Too........

Ori

Angel slayer
Awwww no, what the hell is goin' on here?

Oh well, good luck Buttercup and thank you, it's been a pleasure. I will miss you. :(

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Djamila said:
There must be something going on behind the scenes? There has to be... I wish all involved would just let us know so we can try to do something about it.

It's too much and too many at this point for it to be people "just leaving".

Whatever it is, we're losing good people so those involved are obviously handling it wrong.
Well, can't speak for everyone who's leaving, but if anyone had bothered to read some of the other goodbye threads, they were pretty clear they were leaving because they felt they were wasting a LOT of time here that could have been productive elsewhere. When you feel an online forum is interfering in your ability to be productive outside of it, then you make the choice as to what's more important. Frankly I thought what Chris said had merit...I've spent far less time here myself as a result and it's really amazing what can be acomplished while you're NOT sitting in front of a screen.
So, if 'whoever is involved is handling it wrong', then you'd better tell the members who have chosen their real lives over their virtual ones that they're not doing a good job with themselves and the fact that we'd all like to read a post with their name on it should take precedence over what they think is best for them.
Edit:Sorry chimpy, got sidetracked by my eye rolling...have a good one, you know my email, so don't be a stranger.;)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
With all my personal favorites leaving... it may well be time for me to look for greener pastures too. I would be thrilled to email you at the drop of a hat Rhonda. Perhaps I shall.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Awww man.....this sucks. I'm gonna miss seeing you here Rhonda. You are always so nice to me and make feel so welcome here.......truly a sad day indeed.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Why are you leaving darling? Please PM me if I'm not being too nosey. Please stay. Everybody, block the door before she makes a run for it! Don't go! :(

Ozzie

Your a great Gal buttercup. Hope to catch you here again if you change your mind or in some other cyberspace soon.

Bishka

Veteran Member
RHONDAAAAAA!

I just saw this thread......*Sigh*

Y'all are leaving.......I'll miss you, come back and visit?

Ozzie

Quoth The Raven said:
Well, can't speak for everyone who's leaving, but if anyone had bothered to read some of the other goodbye threads, they were pretty clear they were leaving because they felt they were wasting a LOT of time here that could have been productive elsewhere. When you feel an online forum is interfering in your ability to be productive outside of it, then you make the choice as to what's more important. Frankly I thought what Chris said had merit...I've spent far less time here myself as a result and it's really amazing what can be acomplished while you're NOT sitting in front of a screen.
So, if 'whoever is involved is handling it wrong', then you'd better tell the members who have chosen their real lives over their virtual ones that they're not doing a good job with themselves and the fact that we'd all like to read a post with their name on it should take precedence over what they think is best for them.
Edit:Sorry chimpy, got sidetracked by my eye rolling...have a good one, you know my email, so don't be a stranger.;)
I think this is a great post that sums up my sentiments on leaving. The only thing I have to add (courtesy of Aristotle) is: "RF is a journey, not a destination."

Oz