• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

With Sadness And Gratefulness Too........

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I am throwing in the towel of RF membership. I contemplated leaving without saying anything but I appreciate you all and would have felt really rude to not acknowledge how much I've enjoyed the times of learning and laughing with you over the last year.

It truly has been a pleasure to spend countless (pleasantly addicted) hours in the company of so many knowledgable people and I've learned a lot.

Thank you for all the fun and laughs especially....for that is what I'll remember the most fondly. Life is for fun and I certainly had a large portion of that while I was here.

I leave you with heartfelt words of thanks and huge, huge cyber hugs! :hugehug:

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
I am starting to think that there is something going on... is there some behind the scenes problem that is causing everyone to leave?

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
*Sniff* Everyone is leaving...:sad4:

Well, I suppose to everything there is a season... and change is inevitable. Though I wish you wouldn't go, I can do nothing but hope for the best for you. You'll be dearly missed, Buttercup. :hug:

tcprowling

Hey rhonda All of the above goes double for me. It was you who introduced me tto RF and for that I am extremely grateful. Girl I hope we remain friends

kiwimac

Brother Napalm of God's Love
Well,

Do take the time to enjoy yourself wherever you go. May the Wise Lord bless and keep you.

ayani

nooooooooooooo! what on earth?! why are so many beloved folks packing up so suddenly, my goodness.

please Buttons, be well. take acre, and if you feel like dropping by here or coming back for a cupcake dear, please please do! :hug:

lizskid

BANNED
I shall miss laughing out loud at your posts, they brighten my days. Take care, sweetie, I know we will be talking!!!!

RevOxley_501

who else has left? i was absent all weekend but if something is going down, especially silly forum drama, ihope everyone puts it behind them and keeps this awesome family together...

FatMan

Sorry to see you leave.

Has there been a change in the site that is causing so many to find other outlets?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
:sad:

My dear, you've been a fan favorite, and you've never ceased to be one of MY faves here. First Chris, then Ash, then Brendan, now......you?

Your warmth and humour will be missed so much here. I hope you reconsider in the future. :hug:

Much love, Rhonda. :flower2:

Peace,
Mystic

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Oh no! My Cutterbup!!!! You can't go............:(

I guess all I can do is to wish you every happiness for the future.............
</IMG>

BFD_Zayl

but...but...:sad4: why are all of my friends leaving? this is truely a dark time for RF, please, when you get the chance, come back.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
There must be something going on behind the scenes? There has to be... I wish all involved would just let us know so we can try to do something about it.

It's too much and too many at this point for it to be people "just leaving".

Whatever it is, we're losing good people so those involved are obviously handling it wrong.

evearael

Great big hugs for you! I will certainly miss you. I hope you still drop in now and again to let us know how you are doing. Take good care of yourself. :flower:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Buttercup said:
I am throwing in the towel of RF membership. I contemplated leaving without saying anything but I appreciate you all and would have felt really rude to not acknowledge how much I've enjoyed the times of learning and laughing with you over the last year.
What??!! Rhonda, don't do this, please. Take a break if you need to, but don't put it that way. Don't make it sound so final. We will miss you terribly, and it will be so much easier if you promise to drop by and visit occasionally. Please just don't disappear into cyberspace on us. :(