• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wish me luck

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
Thanks to everyone.

It was an exciting experience; I think I did very good. It was jarring to see how elitist some politicians are, though. I hope to never become part of that inner-circle.

All in all, a fun experience.

lizskid

BANNED
What sort of issues were at the forefront yesterday? Did you get to make any prepared statement or was it all extemporaneous?

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
What sort of issues were at the forefront yesterday? Did you get to make any prepared statement or was it all extemporaneous?

There were three cities in attendance, so the issues varied accordingly. Our neighbor city, Lewisville, is having problems with illegal immigration and government ordinances on personal property so naturally those were brought up. We had to talk about future development, our feelings about a Wal-Mart controversy, and our leadership style.

We were allowed a planned opening and conclusion, but the questions were submitted by the audience and Republicans. I got nervous when the Lewisville candidates were asked, "What do you consider yourself: conservative or moderate?" :D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Good_Luck.jpg