• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wish me a Happy Anniversary!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Happy Anniversary!! :hugehug:

You were one of the few members that inspired me to come out of lurking and to start posting here. In my eyes, that makes you an EXEMPLARY member. :yes:

happy-anniversary-balloon-bouquet.jpg

Well Done!

(I am dying to know what the infractions were for :D)​

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Aww, that's great, Kathryn! You are an exceptionally knowledgeable and charitable spokesperson for the LDS and a darling woman too!

Congrats on your anniversary! :flower::flower::flower:

blackout

Violet.
Oh THAT kind of an anniversary! :D
:newyear:

I've always enjoyed your presence and your posts here on the forum Katz.
You DEFINATELY go under the "assets" list of forum members. :hug:

Stick around another year why not? :rainbow1:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
:troll: :biglaugh:

Now I wonder who reported you :p they are dodo heads, how's that for off topic and personal ;)
LOL! I've actually forgotten. I did get away with a very, very nasty comment once, though, :eek: (and I don't think it was an oversight on anybody's part that I did), so I figure that between me and the mods -- we're pretty much even now. ;) You know those claws of mine. I keep thinking about going in and seeing about getting myself declawed, but I think I'll hang on to them, just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Congrats Katzpur!
icon14.gif

LOL! I've actually forgotten. I did get away with a very, very nasty comment once, though, :eek: (and I don't think it was an oversight on anybody's part that I did), ...

*goes to audit Katzpur's posts*