• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will Obama Lose In November? Yes/ No/Don't Care

Will Obama be ReElected?

• Yes

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rocky S

Christian Goth
icon1.gif
Will Obama Lose In November? Yes/ No/Don't Care
Hope so..

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Too bad there isn't a "The economy is going to play a major role in the election, and five months is too far away to accurately predict" option.....

Reverend Richard

New Thought Minister
My guess is no, Obama will not lose, but it will extremely close.

My basis for believing that? I am a former conservative and I have grown weary of conservative Republican ideaology. Also, in conversations with the conservatives I work with (which seem to be a majority of my colleages), many of them seem to be exhausted with it as well.

I don't particularly agree with all of President Obama policies, but given the alternative of Mitt Romney, Obama seems the lesser of two evils. I could choose to NOT vote, but if I don't vote I don't have the right to complain.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I would've put don't care but meh, I think Romney is the lesser of the two evils. Economic liberties comes before social liberties, even though Romney fails at both, he's better knowledged at Economy than Obama, IMO.

Shuddhasattva

Meh. I think he will get reelected, and I'm not particularly happy about it. Wouldn't be happy with Romney either.

Blerrrrrggh.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I think he'll get re-elected. Still wishing Hillary would have gotten the nom instead of Obama in the first place, but he's still better than anything the Pubs put forth.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I would've put don't care but meh, I think Romney is the lesser of the two evils. Economic liberties comes before social liberties, even though Romney fails at both, he's better knowledged at Economy than Obama, IMO.
I don't see Obama as a big fan of civil liberty. I see that Dems have a better reputation for that, but looking at: Gitmo, Julian Assange, the wars, NDAA, gays
in the military (waited for Congress instead of doing it himself), tens of thousands of pages of new regs. I don't know if Romney would be better or worse though.

Shuddhasattva

If Hillary had been elected her clones would be driving around in icecream trucks converted into mobile gas chambers by now.

It's bad enough she's running that sociopaths anonymous that otherwise bills itself as the State Department.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If Hillary had been elected her clones would be driving around in icecream trucks converted into mobile gas chambers by now.
It's bad enough she's running that sociopaths anonymous that otherwise bills itself as the State Department.
I knew it!
Glad someone else realizes it too.

Your comment seems a bit irrational to me, good for you