• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wiccan growth.

Will Wicca become as big as Christianity?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Yes, but it doesn't deserve to.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but it should.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Fluffy

A fool
That clear things a bit. As you have noted that the boundaries of Wicca are large enough for person to rome free. My focus was in finding a mechanism that could clarify/assist a fellow Wiccan from stepping out of the boundary. Thanks Fluffy.
I do admit that it is very difficult to find a satisfactory mechanism. I would advance a few tenuously but I am not content enough with any of them to the extent that I would be certain that their would be no exceptions.

I think you might find that towards the liberal end of Christianity, a very similar thing is happening. See my religion for an example ;).

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Fluffy said:

I do admit that it is very difficult to find a satisfactory mechanism. I would advance a few tenuously but I am not content enough with any of them to the extent that I would be certain that their would be no exceptions.

I think you might find that towards the liberal end of Christianity, a very similar thing is happening. See my religion for an example ;).
That's true. And they may be why I subcribe to neither.