• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

why you are proud to be a sunni or wahabi?

farouk

Peace to all
Firstly let me enumerate all the differences between Islam and Qadianism for the ignorant readers so that one can see quite clearly how a new sect came into being in Islam.
1.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) is based on the belief that Mirza was an improved second reincarnation of hazrat Muhammad(SAW).
2.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) rejects the concept of absolute Finality of Prophethood in hazrat Muhammad (SAW), as confirmed in Quran, Hadith, Sunnah of the Holy Prophet(SAW), Tradition of Companions, the writings of Muslim Scholars and personalities, and concensus of the entire Ummah for almost 1500 years.
3.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) maintains that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was a Prophet (nabi and rasul) of God.
4.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) rejects the concept of completion of the revelations of Allah(SWT) in the Holy Quran.
5.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) holds that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani's revelations (Books) were on the same level as all prior revelations (Quran, Bible, Torah). In their view, simply following Quran and Sunnah, as Muslims have done since the beginning of Islam, is not a basis for living a righteous life and gaining the pleasure of the Creator. Interestingly, the Qadiani leadership has refused to allow a translation of these books, so that everyone may become familiar with the irrational teachings and contradictory claims of the founder of their organization.
6.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) rejects authentic Hadith based on Mirza's alleged revelations and teaches his personal interpretation of the Holy Quraan. Qadiani (Ahmadiyya) leadership has forged several unauthentic translations of the Holy Quran to try to confuse and mislead uninformed individuals.
7.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) teaches that JesusAS had been crucified, but did not die from his injuries. Instead, it advocates the view that Jesus(AS )recovered from his injuries, escaped to Kashmir (India), where he lived for another 86 years, and is buried there.
8.Whereas Jesus(AS) is acknowledged as a great prophet of Allah in Islam, Mirza Ghulam took the liberty of making demeaning and vulgar remarks against him and his honored mother, rejected his miracles, belittled his mission and denied his return before the Day of Judgment. It is such unbecoming teachings that have resulted in hateful retributions by extremist Christians evangelical groups against Muslims, Prophet Muhammad(SAW), and Islam.
9.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) maintains that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was "the promised Messiah". The Qadianis (Ahmadis) reject the advent of Jesus Christ(AS), son of Mary, as the Messiah, just before the Day of Judgment.
10.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) teaches that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was also the promised Mahdi (guided one).
11.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) teaches that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was also the expected Hindu lord, Krishna.
12.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) intollerantly declares the entire manking, except for those who naively accept the irrational notions and contradictory claims of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani, to be unbelievers and bound for hell. Qadiani leadership has announced all Muslims to be unbelievers and has forbidden its followers from wedding their daughters to Muslims, praying behind Muslims, and offering prayer on their deceased - be it a child or an adult.
13.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) teaches that struggle for freedom, independence and self-determination against the tyranny, extremism and oppression (Jihaad) of those military powers that support Qadianism has been made Haraam.
14.At its birth, being a protoge of the oppressive British Empire of the time, Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) required complete devotion and obedience to the British Government, as an article of faith. While freedom loving people around the globe were rising up against the British subjugation, Qadianis were being required to be willing to sacrifice their wealth, talent, and soul in the cause of the Crown. Britain is presently the headquarter of the Qadiani Movement.
15.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) holds two cities in India (Qadian) and Pakistan (Rabwah) as holy as Makkah and Madinah. Qadianis (Ahmadiyya) are supposed to perform Hajj by attending their annual congregation, instead of visiting Makkah.
16.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) maintains that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was superior to all the ProphetsAS of Allah(SWT).
16.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) refers to the companions of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani as Sahaba and his wives as Mother of the Believers (Ummahatul Muminin).
17.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) advances the notion that many verses of the Holy Quran were revealed to Mirza Ghulam Qadiani and that many of the praises of Prophet Muhammad(SAW), mentioned in Quran, were really intended for Mirza Ghulam Qadiani.
18.Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) claims Mirza's Mosque at Qadian (India) to be Masjid-ul-Aqsa.

The list goes on and on.I have left the list open so that any one can add on what is beyond my knowledge.The question is that some of its followers do not even know what their real beliefs are.All the above beliefs are contrary to our foundational teachings on which the pillars of our faith rest on.This is now a sect in Islam and its teachings are definately contrary to the teachings of our Prophet(PBBUH) and as such we regard them as Kafirs(unbelievers).
The Noble Quraan constantly uses the phrase
يا أيها الذين آمنوا
"O you who believe".
This phrase refers to those that believe in the teachings of our Prophet(PBBUH) and not on those that mince the words of Quraan and Hadith to justify their Kufr beliefs.

Let me finish with some verses from the Noble Quraan.
Sura 57 verse 16
"Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors".

Sura 33 verse 40
"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things".

Bukhari Book 59
"Narrated Sad: Allah's Apostle set out for Tabuk. appointing 'Ali as his deputy (in Medina). 'Ali said, 'Do you want to leave me with the children and women?' The Prophet said, 'Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Aaron to Moses? But there will be no prophet after me."

The ummah beseech Allah(SWT) to guide all sincere muslims to the right path and save them from the mischievous ploys of the enermies of Islam.

Peace
Farouk

SeekerOfGod

Ahmadi Muslim
Before copying and pasting from websites you could have just asked what we believe and what we dont believe in. Would learn Islam from anti-Islam sites? So here is my short response:

1) False
2) misunderstood
3) misunderstood
4) False
5) False
6) False
8) False
11) misunderstood
12) False
13) False
14) False
15) False
16) False
17) False

farouk

Peace to all.
If the foundation of ones religion is based on falsehood then nobody can expect the truth from any of its followers.
I give you a quotation from a book called Tiryaq-ul-Qulub.
"The greater part of my life has been spent in supporting and defending the British Government. I have written and published so many books against the theory of Jihad and the need for obedience to the British that if all these tracts and books were put together, it would take fifty almiras (large trunks) to accommodate them. I have distributed these books to all the countries: Egypt, Syria, Kabul (Afghanistan), and Room (Turkey). It has always been my aim to convert these Muslims to have true faith in the British Government and to discard from their minds the baseless traditions of cruel Mahdi and bloody Maseeh, as well as instigating the idea of Jihad, which mislead foolish people."

The question is are you going to deny the authenticity of this book or are you ignorant of the existenance of this book?
Just give me the go ahead and i can give you much,much more.
Peace
Farouk

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Peace to all.
If the foundation of ones religion is based on falsehood then nobody can expect the truth from any of its followers.
I give you a quotation from a book called Tiryaq-ul-Qulub.
"The greater part of my life has been spent in supporting and defending the British Government. I have written and published so many books against the theory of Jihad and the need for obedience to the British that if all these tracts and books were put together, it would take fifty almiras (large trunks) to accommodate them. I have distributed these books to all the countries: Egypt, Syria, Kabul (Afghanistan), and Room (Turkey). It has always been my aim to convert these Muslims to have true faith in the British Government and to discard from their minds the baseless traditions of cruel Mahdi and bloody Maseeh, as well as instigating the idea of Jihad, which mislead foolish people."

The question is are you going to deny the authenticity of this book or are you ignorant of the existenance of this book?
Just give me the go ahead and i can give you much,much more.
Peace
Farouk

Your argument may convince someone who hasn't read the book themselves. Please read the book and then come back to discuss.

Until then don't quote things you have not verified.

The blatant lies in your prior post are disgusting. Take heed and verify this information from Ahmadi Muslims. Would a Christian learn about Islam from Christian Propaganda material or from Muslims? Please go to the source. Don't fall prey to the tactics disbelievers use against truth.

farouk

Peace to all.
Rational Mind so everything that i said is blatant lies.Now answer a few simple question.
1.Do you believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was the awaited Messiah?
2.Do you believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was Imam Mahdi?
3.Do you believe in the Hadith?

Please no beating arround the bush.Just a simple yes or no answer.
Peace
Farouk

SeekerOfGod

Ahmadi Muslim
Peace to all.
Rational Mind so everything that i said is blatant lies.Now answer a few simple question.
1.Do you believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was the awaited Messiah?
2.Do you believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was Imam Mahdi?
3.Do you believe in the Hadith?

Please no beating arround the bush.Just a simple yes or no answer.
Peace
Farouk

Brother, all your long posts on this thread have been copied and pasted from sites that are known for twisted translations. Their method resembles the methods adopted by anti-Islamic sites. They are not sites that one can take forward for serious study about Islam Ahmadiyya. Just like one simply does not take anti-Islamic sites for the study of the Islamic faith.

Every Ahmadi Muslim will give YES YES YES to your questions. But the oddity is your first allegation was to show that Ahmadi Muslims are kafir and non-Muslims, yet inspite of evidence from Quran and Hadith on the contrary you will still declare us so. My question to you is do you believe in Quran and Hadith?

farouk

Peace to all
Brother SeekerOfTruth
Here is a list of Hadiths.Please read very carefully and tell me which do you accept as Sahih.
"My parable among the Prophets is that of a man who built a house and did a good and complete job, apart from the space of one brick which he did not put in its place. The people started to walk around the building, admiring it and saying, "If only that brick were put in its place. '' Among the Prophets, I am like that brick".

"Messenger of Allah said:
(Messengership and Prophethood have come to an end, and there will be no more Messengers or Prophets.) This worried the people, then he said: (But there will be Al-Mubashshirat.) They said, `O Messenger of Allah, what are Al-Mubashshirat' He said, (The dreams of a Muslim man, and they are one of the parts of prophethood.) "

"(I have several names: I am Muhammad, and I am Ahmad; I am Al-Mahi (the eradicator) through whom Allah will erase disbelief; I am Al-Hashir (the gatherer) at whose feet mankind will gather; and I am Al-`Aqib (the final one) after whom there will be no Prophet.) "

"There is no prophet between me and him(ie Jesus Christ) and he shall decend.So recognize him when you see him.He is a man of medium height,of ruddy and fair complexion,he will be dressed in two yellow garments,the hair of his head will appear as though water was going to trickle down from it,whereas it will not be wet.He will fight people in the cause of Islam,will break the cross and kill the swine and will abolish jizyah,and Allah will put an end to all communities in his time except Islam,and he will slay the Anitchrist (Dajjal),and he will stay in the World for 40 years,then will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him"

5 "I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am the effacer and infidelity shall be erased through me; I am the assembler. People shall be assembled on Doomsday after my time. And I am the last in the sense that no prophet shall succeed me."

"You (Hazrat Ali) are related to me as Aaron was related to Moses (pbuh). But no Apostle will come after me."

7 "If ever there arose a person from among my people who would hold communion with God, it would be none else but 'Umar bin Khattab."

"We are the last (ummah) but will precede all on the Day of Resurrection except that the Book was given to them before us".

"The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When a prophet passed away, another prophet succeeded him. But no prophet will come after me; only caliphs will succeed me."

"I am the last in line of the prophets of God and my Masjid is the last Masjid."

"The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me".

"There will arise thirty impostors in my Ummah and each one of them will pronounce to the world that he is a prophet, but I am the last in the line of the Prophets of God and no Prophet will come after me."

"Allah will send no Apostle after me, but only Mubashshirat (Good vision or pious vision)".

"No Prophet will come after me and there will, therefore, be no other community of followers of any new Prophet."

15 "God Almighty hath sent unto the world no apostle who did not warn his people about the appearance of Dajjal (Anti-Christ, but Dajjal did not appear in their time). I am the last in the line of Prophets and you are the last community of believers. Without doubt, then, Dajjal shall appear from amongst you."

"God Almighty hath sent unto the world no apostle who did not warn his people about the appearance of Dajjal (Anti-Christ, but Dajjal did not appear in their time). I am the last in the line of Prophets and you are the last community of believers. Without doubt, then, Dajjal shall appear from amongst you."

Note there are just too many hadiths that i can give you but i give you a choice.I think i am being very fair.Please read ff verse from Noble Quraan before answering.

Sura Al-Ahzab 33:36
"It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.

Peace
Farouk

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Peace to all
Brother SeekerOfTruth
Here is a list of Hadiths.Please read very carefully and tell me which do you accept as Sahih.
"My parable among the Prophets is that of a man who built a house and did a good and complete job, apart from the space of one brick which he did not put in its place. The people started to walk around the building, admiring it and saying, "If only that brick were put in its place. '' Among the Prophets, I am like that brick".

"Messenger of Allah said:
(Messengership and Prophethood have come to an end, and there will be no more Messengers or Prophets.) This worried the people, then he said: (But there will be Al-Mubashshirat.) They said, `O Messenger of Allah, what are Al-Mubashshirat' He said, (The dreams of a Muslim man, and they are one of the parts of prophethood.) "

"(I have several names: I am Muhammad, and I am Ahmad; I am Al-Mahi (the eradicator) through whom Allah will erase disbelief; I am Al-Hashir (the gatherer) at whose feet mankind will gather; and I am Al-`Aqib (the final one) after whom there will be no Prophet.) "

"There is no prophet between me and him(ie Jesus Christ) and he shall decend.So recognize him when you see him.He is a man of medium height,of ruddy and fair complexion,he will be dressed in two yellow garments,the hair of his head will appear as though water was going to trickle down from it,whereas it will not be wet.He will fight people in the cause of Islam,will break the cross and kill the swine and will abolish jizyah,and Allah will put an end to all communities in his time except Islam,and he will slay the Anitchrist (Dajjal),and he will stay in the World for 40 years,then will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him"

5 "I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am the effacer and infidelity shall be erased through me; I am the assembler. People shall be assembled on Doomsday after my time. And I am the last in the sense that no prophet shall succeed me."

"You (Hazrat Ali) are related to me as Aaron was related to Moses (pbuh). But no Apostle will come after me."

7 "If ever there arose a person from among my people who would hold communion with God, it would be none else but 'Umar bin Khattab."

"We are the last (ummah) but will precede all on the Day of Resurrection except that the Book was given to them before us".

"The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When a prophet passed away, another prophet succeeded him. But no prophet will come after me; only caliphs will succeed me."

"I am the last in line of the prophets of God and my Masjid is the last Masjid."

"The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me".

"There will arise thirty impostors in my Ummah and each one of them will pronounce to the world that he is a prophet, but I am the last in the line of the Prophets of God and no Prophet will come after me."

"Allah will send no Apostle after me, but only Mubashshirat (Good vision or pious vision)".

"No Prophet will come after me and there will, therefore, be no other community of followers of any new Prophet."

15 "God Almighty hath sent unto the world no apostle who did not warn his people about the appearance of Dajjal (Anti-Christ, but Dajjal did not appear in their time). I am the last in the line of Prophets and you are the last community of believers. Without doubt, then, Dajjal shall appear from amongst you."

"God Almighty hath sent unto the world no apostle who did not warn his people about the appearance of Dajjal (Anti-Christ, but Dajjal did not appear in their time). I am the last in the line of Prophets and you are the last community of believers. Without doubt, then, Dajjal shall appear from amongst you."

Note there are just too many hadiths that i can give you but i give you a choice.I think i am being very fair.Please read ff verse from Noble Quraan before answering.

Sura Al-Ahzab 33:36
"It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.

Peace
Farouk

Please open a separate thread. Put it in Islam Ahmadiyya DIR. Ask kindly and humbly you will get all the answers. But if you have already decided you are on the right path just by reading one side of the story then nobody can help you except Allah. Remove all ill intent, all preconceived notions, and come to the Ahmadiyya DIR only seeking truth.

Also what is that credibility of your source that is spreading so much falsehood? Do any of there allegations hold water if most of them are blatantly false?

SeekerOfGod

Ahmadi Muslim
Brother, in an era of willful misinformation, it is not surprising to see that you have assumed that Ahmadis do not believe in the finality of Prophethood. Here is shall attempt to show that Ahmadi Muslims believe in the finality of prophethood in the same sense as the majority of Muslims. I shall request you to study what is the belief Ahmadi Muslims from authentic sources. I am pretty sure that you have grabbed this list of Hadith from Anti-Ahmadi websites. It is very unprofessional. I'll say it and ill say it again, the method you have adopted resembles the method of anti-Islamic sites and goes on to show that you are not interested to learn about Islam Ahmadiyya, merely to refute it.

I have discussed with several non-Ahmadi Muslims the concept of the finality of Prophethood Here, by way of a fictional discussion, I shall attempt to show that the beliefs are essentially the same:

Me: Do you believe that Jesus (as) will descend some time in the future?
Brother:Yes
Me: Do you believe in the finality of Prophethood?
Brother: Yes
Me: So, how do you reconcile the two apparent contradictions, that Jesus, a Prophet is yet to descend, yet on the other hand you believe in the finality of Prophethood?
Brother: Jesus(as) will not be a Prophet when he comes.
Me: So, Allah, the Most Gracious, will take away the status of prophethood from Jesus(as), which ad we agree is the highest status a man could achieve?
Brother: No, No. He will be an Ummati (a follower of Muhammad (sa)) and because of this he will not break the finality of Prophethood. He will still be called a Prophet.
Me: So, Jesus being an Ummati, does not break the finality of Prophethood?

So here it is: Isa (as), when he descends, he will be an Ummati and therefore will not break the finality of Prophethood, but when Ahmadi Muslims make exactly the same claim, that since Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is an Ummati (irrespective of whether he is or is not a true Prophet), we have an earthquake. Not literally.

But then there are those who would upon hearing this, start claiming that since Jesus was born before the Holy Prophet (sa) and Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (as) wad born after, he does not break the finality of Prophethood, whereas Mirza Ghulam Ahmad does. This in my humble opinion is a fire exit. There is no human logic, Quranic evidence, the Hadith or any other evidence which could support such an argument.

Jazakallah

farouk

Brother, in an era of willful misinformation, it is not surprising to see that you have assumed that Ahmadis do not believe in the finality of Prophethood. Here is shall attempt to show that Ahmadi Muslims believe in the finality of prophethood in the same sense as the majority of Muslims. I shall request you to study what is the belief Ahmadi Muslims from authentic sources. I am pretty sure that you have grabbed this list of Hadith from Anti-Ahmadi websites. It is very unprofessional. I'll say it and ill say it again, the method you have adopted resembles the method of anti-Islamic sites and goes on to show that you are not interested to learn about Islam Ahmadiyya, merely to refute it.

I have discussed with several non-Ahmadi Muslims the concept of the finality of Prophethood Here, by way of a fictional discussion, I shall attempt to show that the beliefs are essentially the same:

Me: Do you believe that Jesus (as) will descend some time in the future?
Brother:Yes
Me: Do you believe in the finality of Prophethood?
Me: So, how do you reconcile the two apparent contradictions, that Jesus, a Prophet is yet to descend, yet on the other hand you believe in the finality of Prophethood?
Brother: Jesus(as) will not be a Prophet when he comes.
Me: So, Allah, the Most Gracious, will take away the status of prophethood from Jesus(as), which ad we agree is the highest status a man could achieve?
Brother: No, No. He will be an Ummati (a follower of Muhammad (sa)) and because of this he will not break the finality of Prophethood. He will still be called a Prophet.
Me: So, Jesus being an Ummati, does not break the finality of Prophethood?

So here it is: Isa (as), when he descends, he will be an Ummati and therefore will not break the finality of Prophethood, but when Ahmadi Muslims make exactly the same claim, that since Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is an Ummati (irrespective of whether he is or is not a true Prophet), we have an earthquake. Not literally.

But then there are those who would upon hearing this, start claiming that since Jesus was born before the Holy Prophet (sa) and Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (as) wad born after, he does not break the finality of Prophethood, whereas Mirza Ghulam Ahmad does. This in my humble opinion is a fire exit. There is no human logic, Quranic evidence, the Hadith or any other evidence which could support such an argument.

Jazakallah

:):):):)
Brother you must be a joker.Sorry i just could nor resist.You make me laugh so much that i now begin to fart.:sorry1:
Will reply you later.
:):):)

SeekerOfGod

Ahmadi Muslim
suni or shia or ahmadi or qurani...etc

we are all muslims in the end .

Thank You! I pray that one day InshAllah, all Muslims irrespective of their differences love, respect & tolerate each other. This is the example our Prophet Muhammad(sa)!

Love for all, hatred for None! :)

Peace.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Thank You! I pray that one day InshAllah, all Muslims irrespective of their differences love, respect & tolerate each other. This is the example our Prophet Muhammad(sa)!

Love for all, hatred for None! :)

Peace.

thanks brother for this high kind reply :)

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
correct with exception of Ahmadi. they are not in fold of Islam.

who make the exception , the extrem scholars ? ,whom diffuse extrem media teaching , in Internet or TV.

(insulting the beliefs of other sect or "takfir" them )

who give me the right (the mesure) to distingue about who is Muslim or haft a muslim , or fake muslim ...etc

look brother this is not up to me or to you , it's up to Allah who decide , to forgive or

to punish , and accept our deed or not .

so in judgement day we will figure out :)

so let's be all wise , to cross over this big fitna .

Last edited:

noh950

Noh
-There is not such thing as "Wahabism" at all. Sheikh Mohammed ibn Abd Elwahab didn't call people to some new thoughts that he came with, but it's those who oppose him ( Sufis... etc) who invented this appellation so that people will think that ibn Abd Elwahab has come with a new religion.
But in our time we have to call ourself upon the the three first and best generations (the Salaf) as our prophet -peace be upon him- mentioned them in his saying, as a distinction (not as a division), because the misguided among the Muslims, all of them claim to be on the right way.
And Allah knows best.