• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why would anyone want to vote for Hilary Clinton?

LittlePinky82

I used to do the "lesser of two evils" nonsense but after thinking about it I live in a solid right wing state. It's not going to matter if I voted for her or not. Why should I sacrifice my own ethics and personal views when my vote wouldn't even matter? She has the issues with foreign policy, supporting bad policy like TPP and fracking, she isn't ever for things ahead of the game but she does so when it's safe and is a follower (like LGBT rights for ex). To people who say Trump is better than Hillary no he isn't. His views on bankruptcy and the economy are horrible, he's not going to do social programs or anything to help the enviornment, he's not going to avoid wars. He's at least going to supposedly go after ISIS. I'm sorry but if people think he's going to be a right wing FDR type of guy you're fooling yourself based on his record as a "businessman."

On edit if you think Hillary is going to be good for any woman but herself you're in for a treat I think. She has said before she would support an amendment that would limit rights to abortion hasn't she? And when she was on the board of Walmart they had child female slave workers who she didn't support in the clothing shops Walmart used. She didn't support the women who worked at Walmart and their unions and trying to get better pay/benefits. You think she's going to look out for you unless it benefits her? Ha. And don't give me this SC nonsense. Look at the guy Obama is supporting now for the Court. From what I understand he doesn't believe in habeus corspes! Why would we think a neoliberal like Hillary would support anyone but another neoliberal for the Court? Come on now.