• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Thelema Kicks *** (article)

Titanic

Doesn't everything in the Univrse come down to sex!?

The simple answer is yes... but not just the physical act of making a child... we recognise that "everything is fornicating all the time"

everything in existance can be considered to be the result of a sexual act between the infinite (Nuit) and infinitessimal (Hadit).. the result being a "thing" (Ra Hoor Kuit)

I could go on but I've got to go out now!
I shall return and no doubt EDIT

Okay good to know.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
So from a certain Thelemic perspective, all Magick= Change or Creation of Change is the fornication of the subjective universe with the objective universe resulting, metaphysically, with the birth of change or new creation within the Universes? :cool: Sounds pretty good to me.

Xeper em Ma'at.
/Adramelek\
Gnothi seauton!

Last edited:

Octavia156

OTO/EGC
So from a certain Thelemic perspective, all Magick= Change or Creation of Change is the fornication of the subjective universe with the objective universe resulting, metaphysically, with the birth of change or new creation within the Universes? :cool: Sounds pretty good to me.

Xeper em Ma'at.
/Adramelek\
Gnothi seauton!

:clap2:

You would be a great asset to the Eastern Templars.... ;)
There's nothing even slightly strange about the concept of a Setian joining our ranks....

Octavia156

OTO/EGC
Doesn't everything in the Univrse come down to sex!?

The simple answer is yes... but not just the physical act of making a child... we recognise that "everything is fornicating all the time"

everything in existance can be considered to be the result of a sexual act between the infinite (Nuit) and infinitessimal (Hadit).. the result being a "thing" (Ra Hoor Kuit)

I could go on but I've got to go out now!
I shall return and no doubt EDIT

The Book of the Law describes it poetically
Hadit, describing his relation to Nuit says

"In the sphere, I am everywhere the centre, as she the circumference is nowhere found."

If you look, this sexual symbolism is all over the place...

- Space seems to be expanding as if planet Earth is the centre of the universe
- Physics indicates no matter where you are in space - it will appear you are the centre

- Our consciouness - can we ever be anywhere but the centre of our personal exeperience?

- 0 and 1 of binary :D

- and of course - sex itself - the pahllus (the point) and the yoni (the circle)

Thelema recognises that human Will is an act of sexual intercourse between the subjective and objective worlds - as Brother Adramelek so beautifully described

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
:clap2:

You would be a great asset to the Eastern Templars.... ;)
There's nothing even slightly strange about the concept of a Setian joining our ranks....

It's not unheard of, in my time so far I've encountered around 5 Setians including myself who incorporate Setian and Thelemic philosophies in their Life work. I personally am an adherent of the "Infernal trinity" Setian/Thelemic/Satanic philosophy and magic. ;) Yes, just like in alchemy they all can be combined to create a very powerful and personalized magickal infrastructure.

Xeper em Ma'at.
/Adramelek\
Gnothi seauton!

Last edited: