• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

why the west support the terrorism in Syria

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
many reports said , that the west supported the terrorism (islamic extrem rebelles) in syria by the money and guns , anti plane missile ?

is not this clear hyprocrisy ?

did the west got the lesson from the past , when they support Bin laden , then they got 911 , in the end ?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not sure I completely see what you're getting at here: are you implying that the Syrian revolutionists are "extreme Islamic rebels"?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I'm not sure I completely see what you're getting at here: are you implying that the Syrian revolutionists are "extreme Islamic rebels"?

revolutionsits supported by US and Israel and their allies (KSA and Qatar ) , you kiding me ? that exactly what's happened before in Iraq .

KSA regim was (and still ) the main resourse of the terrorism in the world , because of their extrem fatwas , (takfirin ) , in Algeria we suffered until now by their fatwas !!!

i am not sure if Qatar and KSA is democtratic regimes , to support the demectraty in syria :D
يأمرون بالمعروف و ينسون انفسهم

i am not sure if you know that Qatar had the biggest US base in the world , which destory by it Iraq , and it's had the begist lying media called (aljazeera )

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The Saudi King and Iranian President laughing and having a good time together? :facepalm:

honesly i am not sure if that's from the heart , or just for nice picture , i am sure if the war begin , Iran will destory all the oil sources in the region, before attacking Isreal.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
even it's true , where is the wrong ? it's army , not terroristes !!!!

As far as Irans concerned there is no wrong,after all they themselves are quite skilled in killing civilians,they have persecuted and hung Homosexuals, Bahá'ís,Women and Children so it would be interesting to know the moral code of the Militia they are training ;).

Zoe Doidge

Basically a Goddess
Nobody can blame the people of Syria for rising up against its government but it does seem like the FSA is getting more and more involved with terrorist groups as time goes on. I’m sure that’s not the majority of them, but it’s still a dangerous situation.

even it's true , where is the wrong ? it's army , not terroristes !!!!

Do you not know about the human rights record of Syria under Assad? Read up on it here.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Nobody can blame the people of Syria for rising up against its government but it does seem like the FSA is getting more and more involved with terrorist groups as time goes on. I’m sure that’s not the majority of them, but it’s still a dangerous situation.
yes many no syria terrorist are go to syria to JIHAD !!!!

Do you not know about the human rights record of Syria under Assad? Read up on it here

there are crimes done by terroristes , did the human rights notice that ?

the rebels had no control , i am sure that they do many crimes against the humanity .

and this one of them :
[youtube]q_6krMBGTzc[/youtube]
‫

Godobeyer

Premium Member
As far as Irans concerned there is no wrong,after all they themselves are quite skilled in killing civilians,they have persecuted and hung Homosexuals, Bahá'ís,Women and Children so it would be interesting to know the moral code of the Militia they are training ;).

ah , and the people in Iran accept that or reject it ?

the diferent is the syrian rebels ask the help of the terroristes and the west to make up their "revolution " , and most of the syrian people are with the regime ,

let me ask you a question , is not grace of the NATO the rebels and the terroristes now controling Libya ?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
ah , and the people in Iran accept that or reject it ?

I cannot speak for the Iranian people,it would be great if they could speak for themselves though.

the diferent is the syrian rebels ask the help of the terroristes and the west to make up their "revolution " , and most of the syrian people are with the regime ,

This reminds me of Iraq,the difference being the rulers were a minority of Sunnis,as for the west making up the "revolution" i would hope we had a better imagination than that.

let me ask you a question , is not grace of the NATO the rebels and the terroristes now controling Libya ?

Maybe its because the majority are Sunni and are now controlling Lybia,NATO is a naff organisation IMO,i wouldn't put it down to their grace,more likely is NATO is just so slooooow at doing anything.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
honesly i am not sure if that's from the heart , or just for nice picture , i am sure if the war begin , Iran will destory all the oil sources in the region, before attacking Isreal.
Just as when Saddam went to war with Quwait the Saudi's made nice when they where scared what would happen. I actually like the King, he has been a good friend to the U.S.

I have never disliked any Iranians I have ever met, they where businessmen just like me, but their President scares the hell out of me.

I'm not so sure where Obama has made friends or what promises he has made and to who. I too worry what the U.S.A. will be doing or not doing.

Just like the Iranian citizens have no control, neither do us Americans really other than I think our vote counts for President unlike in Iran.

What can we do godobeyer? The world is going crazy. Why can we not allow other countries to do as they wish so long as they don't bother others?

I don't know why the United States meddles so much and if it will help or hurt things. Our smartest guys are ignorant of what is the right thing to do, me included.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
revolutionsits supported by US and Israel and their allies (KSA and Qatar ) , you kiding me ? that exactly what's happened before in Iraq .

KSA regim was (and still ) the main resourse of the terrorism in the world , because of their extrem fatwas , (takfirin ) , in Algeria we suffered until now by their fatwas !!!

i am not sure if Qatar and KSA is democtratic regimes , to support the demectraty in syria :D
يأمرون بالمعروف و ينسون انفسهم

i am not sure if you know that Qatar had the biggest US base in the world , which destory by it Iraq , and it's had the begist lying media called (aljazeera )

The revolution in Syria, as well as other revolutions of the Arab Spring, resulted from the corruption of the regimes in many Arab countries — Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya being prime examples.

It seems that many political "analysts" and laypeople alike have a tendency to attribute major instabilities and uprisings occurring in the Middle East at the moment to the "West," "US," or "Israel." Whether we like it or not, the main reason behind most of those uprisings were — and are, as in the case of Syria — the corrupt, oppressive, and incompetent regimes that govern(ed) said countries.

The "West," Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. are just scapegoated by anti-freedom politicians who want to spread pro-government propaganda in oppressive countries and make it seem like the revolutions of the Arab Spring aren't genuine.

But the positive thing is that the same tactics were used in attempts to thwart the revolutions in Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya, yet they still failed; what the people wanted still happened in spite of all the propaganda that is running counter to freedom of speech.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The revolution in Syria, as well as other revolutions of the Arab Spring, resulted from the corruption of the regimes in many Arab countries — Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya being prime examples.

It seems that many political "analysts" and laypeople alike have a tendency to attribute major instabilities and uprisings occurring in the Middle East at the moment to the "West," "US," or "Israel." Whether we like it or not, the main reason behind most of those uprisings were — and are, as in the case of Syria — the corrupt, oppressive, and incompetent regimes that govern(ed) said countries.

The "West," Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. are just scapegoated by anti-freedom politicians who want to spread pro-government propaganda in oppressive countries and make it seem like the revolutions of the Arab Spring aren't genuine.

But the positive thing is that the same tactics were used in attempts to thwart the revolutions in Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya, yet they still failed; what the people wanted still happened in spite of all the propaganda that is running counter to freedom of speech.

i did not considerate what happened in syria as revolution , i considerate it as civil war and terrorism support by the west and some arabic countries , even there is no democraty there , the west is don't care if there is democraty or not ,they care only if the regime is under their control , and it's sources (as the arabic countries in persian gulf )

the Arabic saudi was support Iraq for years against iran because Iran is against US , then they support US against Iraq , because Iraq becomes against US and Israel, and they support west , and now they support west and israel against Syria ,

i repeat , the arabic saudi and qatar support the freedom in other countries !!! come on are you serious ?
فاقد الشيء لا يعطيه

any way the big lie of the arabic spring , bring the islamistes to the top of the countries in tunisia and egypt , and this is good reason for the west and israel to attack egypt ,and seige them , exactly as they did for syria and iran and gaza

any way , i never considerate "a civilain war " as "revolution" , when the west and israel support it by the money and the weapons ....etc .

any way the media had big rule in this civilian war , especialy Aljazeera channel ,

can you explain how micro country called Qatar , won to host the world Cup of 2020 ?
Qatar won USA !!!! what is the cost ?

did you see this ?
قاعدة السيلية - Recherche Google

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Just as when Saddam went to war with Quwait the Saudi's made nice when they where scared what would happen. I actually like the King, he has been a good friend to the U.S.
ok , the US support Iraqi army against Iran , then they dicide to stop support it , when he went to the war against kuwiat !!!!

ok but Iraq was retard (get out ) from Kuwait , and the war and seige continous for dozen of year , why ?

Bush said Iraq had nuclear weapon , and in the end we discover it's just lie !!!!

I have never disliked any Iranians I have ever met, they where businessmen just like me, but their President scares the hell out of me.

I'm not so sure where Obama has made friends or what promises he has made and to who. I too worry what the U.S.A. will be doing or not doing.

Just like the Iranian citizens have no control, neither do us Americans really other than I think our vote counts for President unlike in Iran.

i don't think that US had perfect democraty , because the citezen had only two choice !!!!
democtratic or repulic !!!!i hope that you will do a revolution for this ;)

and what make me realy laugh , how and why Obama get the Noble award "peace "???!!!!:D
what Obama did for the world ? :confused:

What can we do godobeyer? The world is going crazy. Why can we not allow other countries to do as they wish so long as they don't bother others?

I don't know why the United States meddles so much and if it will help or hurt things. Our smartest guys are ignorant of what is the right thing to do, me included.
this a proof that the some west countries had only the name of the democraty , (fake democraty ) , when most of the people against the wars , the gouverment goes against what their citezin want !!!!

many manifastes comes out against iraq war (because of that Bush and sarkozy lost elections) ,but who cares what the people want !!!!!
is this the democraty ?

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Godobeyer, it was personal between Saddam and the Bush family. Do you not believe the world is safer without tyrants like Saddam? I know the King sleeps better at night. After Saddam was hanged, (by his own people) I would have moved to the Iraq and Iranian border to make sure Iran satyed out of Iraq and once it was possible for the Iraqi's to secure their own border, I would have left Iraq.

Honestly, the only reason we are still in Afganistan and Iraq is because of the potential threat from Iran. This is what I believe. I don't think we will ever leave until this Iran/Israel thing is settled.

Even you said Saudi Arabia would be attacked by Iran, which I believe is why the King works with the U.S.A. helping to meet our oil requirements in exchange for us hanging around protecting the region.

Am I correct?