• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why life is colorful???

summia

Scriptural reader
Salaam Alaikum guys!
I’z preparing for my exams and reading about physical concepts. I’v read about something interesting, may many of you know about but I just wanna share with all of you…
Hav you ever think, why we can see different colors around us????
A very simple principle, Resonance!

An atom vibrates between its co atoms and due to this simple harmonic motion they maintained absorption frequency.
Light have different wavelengths and when the light fall upon the object, its scattering molecules absorb all colors accepted those with which they allow to reflect. Reflected colors made the spectrum and we view a colorful life around us.

Who gave the scattering power to atoms????
Who made the light with different colors and wavelengths??
Who gave the power to reflect back the light????
Who gave eyes to see the life????
Answer is one “ God Almighty”.

And there are countless blessings of God Almighty,

http://www.ummah.com/what-is-islam/quran/sound/55_18.asf” Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?” (Chapter Rahmaan---verse 81)

God is the Creator of Universe, I’v talked about little function of tiny atom yet so much large atom Sun is also performing duty according to as commanded by God Almighty.

Before covering up, I wish to complete by this quote:

God Almighty says, “ Do you say God is three, if so then you would surely find distortion in nature” (Quran)

maro

muslimah
Gazaki Allah khaira ,sister summia

actually , i am a medical student, and the more i study and realize how amazing and miraculous our body systems are , the more i wonder " how come there are people who don't believe in God ?!!!"
looking at and studying nature around us is one of the most things that strenghtens a believer's Faith ,
and make him/her realize how blessed is s/he by being a believer :yes:

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
maro said:
actually , i am a medical student, and the more i study and realize how amazing and miraculous our body systems are , the more i wonder " how come there are people who don't believe in God ?!!!"

Evolution is a very miraculous process. I am not an evolutionist per se. I have not studied the theory much, but being 95% of scientists believe in it, it is most likely the correct origin of life on Earth. People may feel awe and wonder at a beautiful Universe they believe to be created by God. I also feel wonder and awe at a Universe which has created and shaped itself into the one we live in today.

summia

Scriptural reader

Mashallah!
I'm already inspired ur knowledge sis maro!
May Allah succeed u in every field of life....amin

summia

Scriptural reader
Evolution is a very miraculous process. I am not an evolutionist per se. I have not studied the theory much, but being 95% of scientists believe in it, it is most likely the correct origin of life on Earth. People may feel awe and wonder at a beautiful Universe they believe to be created by God. I also feel wonder and awe at a Universe which has created and shaped itself into the one we live in today.
Yeah!
Infact all these evolutions and explorations that scientists hav made, actully the main reason is " man is curious about nature and its complications"...
Any way!
yet I'm so inspired by the nature, " Every praise is for God Almighty Who Created such nice World"

morning-star

Light Bearer

looking at and studying nature around us is one of the most things that strenghtens a believer's Faith ,
and make him/her realize how blessed is s/he by being a believer :yes:

I believe in many Gods/Goddesses...I feal they are the soul of nature and such. I also believe in the ideals of evoution in forms. nature is so beautiful that I ask the question why are people so ignorant and are happy to destroy such beauty? to kill our plant the very thing that allows us to live?

Mary23

I believe in many Gods/Goddesses...I feal they are the soul of nature and such. I also believe in the ideals of evoution in forms. nature is so beautiful that I ask the question why are people so ignorant and are happy to destroy such beauty? to kill our plant the very thing that allows us to live?
And this is also because of people believe in many Gods and Godess and yet they do not know whom should they follow properly.

morning-star

Light Bearer
And this is also because of people believe in many Gods and Godess and yet they do not know whom should they follow properly.

Well ultimately I follow the guidance of Lucifer. (Who you can either see as a God (in forms) or as an entity) but I also acknowledge that there are other Gods/Goddesses, and we can learn from their teachings, but at the end of the day the teachings I learn from luciferianism are more important to me, and I feel it to be my correct path.

As for following more than one God being the cause of people destroying nature; most Gods/Goddesses have some link to embracing and the worship and respect of nature (especially pagan Gods/Goddesses) the person with many Gods/Goddesses is more likely to be concerned and caring about the earth and nature.