• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Lesbianism is a Sin IMO

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
That's what I was thinking. Just because a lesbian has sex with a dude doesn't mean it was all that much fun. No offense of course. :D
Perhaps she became a lesbian after her tryst with EO. :rolleyes:
Hey say what you will, but I was the one that got lucky that night. :D
That smiley is blue and not yellow! That makes you a terrible sinner!
No that just indicates that I might be a Witch. :witch:

Comicaze247

See the previous line
lol. indeed. I've tried that, but maybe not enough of it.
Yes, that is the reactive ingredient, but in order for there to be a reaction, there must be other ingredients present.

Sexually-oriented conversation, for one. Women, in general, do not have sex on their minds as often as men do. So it must be brought into their minds. Of course, don't be forceful about it, otherwise your intentions would be very obvious, and therefore, become a turn-off. The transition needs to happen naturally.

Also, too much of the catalyst can, of course, be detrimental to the intended goal. It would be difficult to have a positive reaction if the subjects are passed out on the floor or suffering from other possible side-effects of excessive alcohol.

I'm starting to think this should be in Eros, lol.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I don't find lesbians sexually attractive. It actually makes me shudder to think of having sex with someone who is not interested in having sex with me. I'd much rather try to copulate with a raw potato than experience having sex with someone who is not interested in having sex with me. Don't get me wrong -- I'm not talking about whether I like any lesbians as people -- I have a few lesbian friends. But I cannot imagine without revulsion having sex with any of them.