• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why don't ALLAH come down and say I am GOD so that every one will be a Muslim

IslamDude

The Islam Dude
I could assert with just as much justification that God actually rewards us for NOT believing anything without evidence, but instead for using our god-given minds.

My word has no more or less inherent justification than that of a prophet. You ascribe authority to some prophets and not others. Authority is strictly within your own judgment and nowhere else. That is done purely based on faith, so the whole belief that faith is important to God could be disastrously wrong. You don't really know that it's not the other way around.

Umm... Faith isn't important to God. That has been pretty much the main point since the beginning of the debate.

And your words DO have less inherent justification than that of a prophet IF the words of the prophet come from the creator of the universe himself.

I am in affirmation with the above, just as you are in affirmation of those you provide logic asserting otherwise. However, decent points made nonetheless.