• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does God Wear Fringes?

John D. Brey

In an unredeemed world the Torah must be interpreted in manifold ways---literal, allegorical, mystical; but in the redeemed future it will be revealed in the pure spirituality of the Tree of Life, without the "clothing" it put on after Adam sinned. It will be wholly inward, entirely holy. In this conception, redemption becomes a spiritual revolution which will uncover the mystic meaning, the "true interpretation," of the Torah.​
Gershom Scholem, The Messianic Idea in Judaism, p. 40.​

In orthodox circles the Torah scroll is the closest thing to an incarnation of God that Judaism is able to swallow. This incarnation, or material manifestation, of God, wears, like the practicing Jew, a tallit. The Masoretic points added to the naked consonants are the clothing (tallit) that cover up the nakedness of God's direct revelation (the unadorned Hebrew consonants). The naked consonants are clothed with Masoretic points that hide revelations modesty dare not look at.

In a similar manner the Jew wears a tallit as representative of the fact that after Adam's sin, mankind's nakedness was no longer a laughing, or minor, matter. The tallit represents the fact that, like the naked consonants of the Torah, man's nakedness must be covered up so that the naked truth of man's past, present, and future, not be engaged by those not ready for such mature matters.

Nevertheless, in both cases, God, and the Jew, sport "sprouts," or "fringes" (ציציות) springing, sprouting, growing, out of the covering that covers up unseemly truths. The Jew attaches his own tzitzis (sprouts) to his tallit with permanent knots so he knows they ain't going anywhere. Likewise, the Jewish sofer attaches tzitzis (fringes or sprouts) to the text of the Torah scroll using permanent ink to make sure they ain't going nowhere.

John

Last edited:

Yokefellow

Nevertheless, in both cases, God, and the Jew, sport "sprouts," or "fringes" (ציציות) springing, sprouting, growing, out of the covering that covers up unseemly truths.​

I did some digging on the Fringes...

Tzitzit shares this root with the Hebrew for 'lock of hair'. For example, in the Book of Ezekiel an angel grabs the prophet "by the tzitzit of [his] head;" he could be said to be "dragged by his hair."

The fact that the Fringes can be a euphemism for the hair that is 'covering' the private parts is something I have not considered before.

This really caught my attention though...

A popular etymological interpretation of tzitzit derives from another word which shares this root. Nitzah ('budding flower') may once have referred to floral ornamentation on clothing.

The Menorah (with its 'Branches') had budding flowers on it. I believe the seven lamps are related to the seven locks of hair on Samson...

Judges 16:19
"And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him."

The hair was where his Power came from. Some say the oil in the Menorah represents the Holy Spirit. Was the hair acting like fuel or maybe the wick?

Sometimes hair was set on fire...

Numbers 6:18
"And the Nazarite shall shave the head of his separation at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and shall take the hair of the head of his separation, and put it in the fire which is under the sacrifice of the peace offerings."

Ezekiel 5:1-4
"And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber’s razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair. Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them. Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy skirts. Then take of them again, and cast them into the midst of the fire, and burn them in the fire; for thereof shall a fire come forth into all the house of Israel."

Ezekiel was to bind some of the hair in his skirt. Interesting.

If we keep looking for the budding flower/branch/hair/nakedness/covering connection, we find this...

Ezekiel 16:7 (KJV)
"I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare."

The NIV uses the word 'puberty'...

Ezekiel 16:7 (New International Version)
I made you grow like a plant of the field. You grew and developed and entered puberty. Your breasts had formed and your hair had grown, yet you were stark naked.

Goats' hair was a Covering for the Tabernacle...

Exodus 26:7
"And thou shalt make curtains of goats’ hair to be a covering upon the tabernacle: eleven curtains shalt thou make."

I wonder if hair is symbolic of Static Electricity?

Job 4:15
"Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up"

Rubbing Amber on Wool is where we get the word Electron...

"The ancient Greeks noticed that amber attracted small objects when rubbed with fur."

Ezekiel 8:2-3
"Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber. And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy."

The lock of hair is within the context of Fire, Amber, Spirit and 'lifting up'.

The Tzitzit can therefore also represent the Power of the Word or the Wick (branches?) that does not get consumed. Like the Burning Bush?

So many correlations to consider...

Daniel 3:27
"And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king’s counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them."

Very fascinating subject @John D. Brey

Yokefellow

Ha! I knew it!!!

Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki (Rashi) quotes a teaching3 that the corners of the tallit are alluded to in a verse describing the Exodus: “I carried you on the wings (כַּנְפֵי) of eagles.”4 The word kanaf, “wing,” can also mean “corner.”

There you go...

Nasharim or Nasareans comes from the word for Eagle (Nashar and rooted in the word, Nasa – to Ascend; Strongs #’s H5404, H5376), from Exodus 19:4 “You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you as if on wings of Eagles (Nasharim) and brought you to Myself.” And Isaiah 40:31, “But those who wait for Yahueh will renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like Eagles (Nasharim). They will run, and not be weary. They will walk, and not faint.”

The wings of the Cherubim represent the Covering of Nucleobases...

mhp-0708.png

The Power of the Word...

Candlestick Components.png

Candlestick DNA.png

Yokefellow

Boom! More correlations...

Tallit and the Supernal Chariot

On a more mystical plane, Tikkunei Zohar explains at length that the four tassels of the tallit correspond to the four “beasts” that carry the supernal chariot described by the prophet Ezekiel.12 By fulfilling this mitzvah, we are building a throne for G‑d, as it were.13

The four corners of the 'Covering' represent:
  • Adenine
  • Guanine
  • Cytosine
  • Thymine
That is what the Living Creatures represent. They represent the four Nucleobases of DNA, the 'Four Winds' and 'Four Spirits' of Heaven.

The vision of Ezekiel is all about the Word made flesh... literally.

That is why there is a BLUE thread. It represents our Nitrogen atmosphere (SKY) and the Spirit in our nostrils.

Numbers 15:38
"Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue"

Moses Base-Pairs.png

John D. Brey

I did some digging on the Fringes...

Tzitzit shares this root with the Hebrew for 'lock of hair'. For example, in the Book of Ezekiel an angel grabs the prophet "by the tzitzit of [his] head;" he could be said to be "dragged by his hair."

The fact that the Fringes can be a euphemism for the hair that is 'covering' the private parts is something I have not considered before.

This really caught my attention though...

A popular etymological interpretation of tzitzit derives from another word which shares this root. Nitzah ('budding flower') may once have referred to floral ornamentation on clothing.

The basic theology this thread is based on is the idea that the tallit represents the covering given to Adam after his sin; his original sin being the first case of using flesh that wasn't original to his body, i.e., the phallus (Genesis 2:21) which is grafted on with a permanent knot, thereafter allowing him to enter into the naughty naughty with Eve.

On the eighth day, the flesh naughtily added on to Adam's originally non-gendered body (with a permanent knot) is ritually removed with a sharp knife so that technically speaking, or theologically speaking, the circumcised Jew shouldn't need to wear the tallit at all. He should be able to flit around naked as a Jaybird without the least bit of shame since he's removed, at least ritually, what caused Adam so much shame.

But the circumcised male doesn't flit around naked. So that the tallit, and the tzitzit, are ritual caricature/representations of the fact that if the ritual was reality, he really could. Which is to say that the tzitzit on the tallit represent the "living God" who sprouts as a nazar, or Nazrene, or tzitzit (sprout blossom) from the stump created by the mohel when he takes a sharp knife to the problematic, pre-circumcised, Adamic fleshly addendum.

The tallit is worn by a circumcised male who shouldn't need the tallit since he's ritually removed the filthy flesh the tallit is designed to cover up. Which is where the tzitizit comes into the picture. It springs, or sprouts, or is grafted on, to the covering (the tallit) for the original sin? The circumcised Jew is "in," all wrapped up in, the tzitzit-sprouting tallit, in a manner analogous to how the Christian is "in" the living God ("in Christ"), that is, in the Nazarene or Sprout/Branch, who, which, is grafted onto the fleshly covering of the Christian, in a manner that signifies the significance of the tallit and the tzitzit (the tallit is/represents the tersely termed "meat suit" given to Adam and Eve, while the tzitzit is/represents the crucifix ---the living God --- dangling like a tzitzit, yod or yid, betwixt the breast: שדי in the שדים).

What is it that blossoms forth from the sealing [circumcision] of this holy covenant? That the living God becomes our only God . . . We believe, therefore, that, as the number seven is a reference to the Invisible One, Who is linked to His visible creation as its Creator and Master, the number eight represents the visible upholder of this "seven," the perceptible herald of this reverent awareness of God.​
Rabbi Samson Hirsch, Horeb, p. 535; Collected Writings III, p. 106.​

John

Last edited:

John D. Brey

The tallit is worn by a circumcised male who shouldn't need the tallit since he's ritually removed the filthy flesh the tallit is designed to cover up. Which is where the tzitizit comes into the picture. It springs, or sprouts, or is grafted on, to the covering (the tallit) for the original sin? The circumcised Jew is "in," all wrapped up in, the tzitzit-sprouting tallit, in a manner analogous to how the Christian is "in" the living God ("in Christ"), that is, in the Nazarene or Sprout/Branch, who, which, is grafted onto the fleshly covering of the Christian, in a manner that signifies the significance of the tallit and the tzitzit (the tallit is/represents the tersely termed "meat suit" given to Adam and Eve, while the tzitzit is/represents the crucifix ---the living God --- dangling like a tzitzit, yod or yid, betwixt the breast: שדי in the שדים).

What is it that blossoms forth from the sealing [circumcision] of this holy covenant? That the living God becomes our only God . . . We believe, therefore, that, as the number seven is a reference to the Invisible One, Who is linked to His visible creation as its Creator and Master, the number eight represents the visible upholder of this "seven," the perceptible herald of this reverent awareness of God.​
Rabbi Samson Hirsch, Horeb, p. 535; Collected Writings III, p. 106.​

Not only are there eight strings on a tzitzit (relating it directly as the target for that which "blossoms forth from the sealing of this holy covenant," i.e., that which replaces the flesh that's ritually removed), but, initially, the tzitzit was dyed in tekhelet (or one of the strings of the tzitzit was). The significance of dying the tzitzit in tekhelet is the fact that the tekhelet dye has the stupendous power to rescind the prohibition of shatnez. As Rabbi Hirsch points out, in its most general sense, the prohibition against shatnez (a mix of wool and linen) is a warning against mixing unlike species. Rabbi Hirsch even relates it to Jews not intermarrying with non-Jews.

Inquiring minds might find it significant, in the context of all that's been said, that the tzitzit is dyed in tekhelet ---therein freeing it from the law of shatnez ---such that it wasn't unheard of for the Jewish penitent to wear a tzitzit made of linen, attached with a permanent knot to a tallit made of wool (or vice versa). This would be a strict no no without the tekhelet dye that rescinds the law against mixing unlike things/species (wool comes from the animal kingdom while linen comes from the plant kingdom).

For those who believe every jot and tittle of the Torah text has significance, it's obviously significant that as practiced by the earliest practitioners, the tzitzit was symbolically thought of as a different species of thing from the tallit it was attached to with a permanent knot. It required the tekhelet dye in order that these two different species of things be grafted together permanently to form something not only new, but something that could never exist without a special dye that allows a mixture of things (creating something utterly new) that's utterly forbidden without the existence of this stupendous dye.

John

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
Everyone knows that God is really just an old hippie. And those hippies were really into the fringe, thing.

Yokefellow

The basic theology this thread is based on is the idea that the tallit represents the covering given to Adam after his sin; his original sin being the first case of using flesh that wasn't original to his body, i.e., the phallus (Genesis 2:21) which is grafted on with a permanent knot, thereafter allowing him to enter into the naughty naughty with Eve.

Because I believe the story of Adam and Eve is a story of Reincarnation, the Tallit would not only represent the Covering of flesh after they sinned, but it also carries with it the idea of becoming 'Born Again'. For Adam and Eve, the Born-Again process was literal, as in a new body.

Unfortunately, they were not clothed with the Glorified Body, but with the body of corruption we have now. This could make sense since the Tallit is all about remembering the Commandments or Law...

Numbers 15:39
"And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring"

Thus, the Tallit Covering from the Original Sin perspective would represent someone who is 'under the Law', as in stuck in these bodies of corruption inherited from Adam and Eve.

In the New Testament, we learn that the Seed is the Word...

mhp-0584.png
This matches perfectly with what the Tallit Covering is all about. The Tassels are 'twisted' to represent DNA...

Deuteronomy 22:12
You are to make for yourself twisted cords on the four corners of the garment you wrap around yourself.

There are four Fringes to represent A, C, G, T...

Tzitzit DNA.png

Learn to tie your own Tzitzit in the Ashkenazi pattern, using macrame to create a DNA Double Helix Spiral design...

Torah DNA.jpeg

I believe that Adam and Eve were given reproductive organs at this verse...

Genesis 3:7
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Their 'eyes were opened' because they were just recreated. They had died physically after partaking of the Forbidden Fruit (Zygote). The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil represented Ovary. The couple chose to incarnate by partaking (being conceived of) the Fruit.

God 'clothed them' with the 'skin and flesh' we have now...

Job 10:11
"Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews."

The Phallus was inherited from 'the Father the Devil'...

Crowley Devil Tarot.jpg

...the flesh naughtily added on to Adam's originally non-gendered body...

I am thankful that I am not the only one that believes that they originally had no reproductive organs. People think I am crazy for that.

The tallit is worn by a circumcised male who shouldn't need the tallit since he's ritually removed the filthy flesh the tallit is designed to cover up.

Sounds like the Tallit actually does represent a Born-Again theme. However, from the perspective of Circumcision, the Tallit would represent the Covering of the Glorified Body? Is this correct?

I do not know enough about the Tallit to know which Covering it ultimately represents. I found this...

The question begs then, in the light of all which has been said so far, what actually was Yeshua telling Nicodemus, in saying that he must be born again? Simply this, in point of fact, there are five ways in which a Jew can become born again. First, he is born again on becoming a Jew under the Mosaic covenant; second, on having his bar mitzvah...

I appreciate your research @John D. Brey . :cool:

Yokefellow

Something I noticed about the word 'Fringe(s)' in the Bible is that the concept of stoning someone to death is always in the surrounding context...

Numbers 15:36-38
"And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue"

Again here...

Deuteronomy 22:12
Thou shalt make thee fringes upon the four quarters of thy vesture, wherewith thou coverest thyself.

Deuteronomy 22:21
"Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father’s house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you."

Stones and Rocks represent Seed (Nitrogenous Bases A, C, G, T) and Testicles...

Leviticus 21:20 (KJV)
Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken.

Leviticus 21:20 (New Living Translation)

or is hunchbacked or dwarfed, or has a defective eye, or skin sores or scabs, or damaged testicles.

I feel like there is an allusion being shown.

John D. Brey

For those who believe every jot and tittle of the Torah text has significance, it's obviously significant that as practiced by the earliest practitioners, the tzitzit was symbolically thought of as a different species of thing from the tallit it was attached to with a permanent knot. It required the tekhelet dye in order that these two different species of things be grafted together permanently to form something not only new, but something that could never exist without a special dye that allows a mixture of things (creating something utterly new) that's utterly forbidden without the existence of this stupendous dye.

1702230189670.png

Tagin are God's tzitzit in that they're the "fringes" or sprouts that spring out of the Hebrew letters of the Torah-text, which, the scroll, represents God's material frame. As such, technically speaking, the tzitzit, or fringes (i.e., the tagin) should be doused in tekhelet (red-purple dye) since they're being grafted onto the Hebrew letters with a permanent ink. Without the red-purple tekhelet dye it's forbidden to mix different species of things in a permanent manner.

The image of the tzizit-embellished Hebrew letters above uses infrared photography to show that the fringes (tagin) have been attached to the original text as an embellishment (ala the tzitzit added to the tallit) rather than being manufactured at the time these particular letter were originally put to the parchment.

John

Last edited:

John D. Brey

View attachment 85518

The image of the tzizit-embellished Hebrew letters above uses infrared photography to show that the fringes (taggin) have been attached to the original text as an embellishment (ala the tzitzit added to the tallit) rather than being manufactured at the time these particular letter were originally put to the parchment.

The addition of the tzitzit to the tallit, or the scroll, is decreed by God; it's what's called a "chok" (or plural "chukkim"). What's significant about this is that according to Jewish tradition, the meaning of a chok, the meaning of all the chukkim (for instance what do the tzitzit signify) will be revealed in the life and times of King Messiah. The tagin (the tzitzit on the scroll) are even called "crowns" signifying they belong to King Messiah, and that their meaning will come out of, or even be impaled in, on, his head (so to say).

. . . the Kabbalists explain the reasons behind some tagin. Yet for the most part, their meaning remains hidden. . . The mystics explain that for the time being, only the meaning of the actual letters and words of the Written Torah are revealed . . . However, the deeper meanings behind the "crowns" . . . will only become revealed with the coming of Moshiach.​
Chabad.org, Why Do Some Letters in the Torah Have Crowns?​

In the scroll possessed by Judaism, the tzitzit, which are supposed to be embellished with tekhelet, i.e., a red-purple color, are not in fact embellished with the dye. They're the same color as the text. Similarly, after the destruction of the temple at Jerusalem by the Romans, the receipe for tekhelet was lost, such that in orthodox quarters, the tzitzit attached to the tallit must be made of the same material as the tallit since without the dye the law of shatnez must in every case apply.

Ironically, we read in the Talmud that fourty years prior to the destruction of the temple, which puts us somewhere around 30 AD, the doors of the temple began opening (the NT says tearing) on their own, while the cloth colored with the blood of the scapegoat stopped turning white. In other words, at the same time the receipe for tekhelet was lost (the first century of the current era) all the miracles centered around the temple began to fail.

Lo and behold, at the same time the recipe for tekhelet was lost to Judaism, so that there are no wool/linen tallit (no shatnez tallit), a so-called "New Testament" came on the scene that's said to reveal the life and times of King Messiah. The new scroll was embellished with the strangest of anomalies. The words of King Messiah (Oral Torah rather than written Torah) were fancied written in red, or read purple. In this so-called "New Testament," the scroll has a mixture of words related to both the profane revelation, i.e., written revelation, come, so to say, from what the pen is in its kind of proliferation/propagation of hidden truths, versus red-purple words interspersed with the black dye of the profane text, which, the red, or read purple words, represent the Oral presentation of truths from the very head, mouth, tongue, of King Messiah.

Unlike the so-called "Old Testament," where the profound difference between the written writ versus the tzitzit, is unknown and unremarked on (there's no tekhelet embellishment of tzitzit, fringes, or crowns, on the Torah-text), in the "New Testament" every word, Oral Torah, from the mouth of King Messiah, is red or read purple, right there on the scroll itself, such that even today a Jew can pick up a so-called "New Testament" from a bookstore and find that the tzitzit that are grafted onto the mundane or profane revelation of the written writ, are, the tzitzit are, red and read purple, right there on the page, implying that the lost and found for the recipe for the manufacture of tekhelet is right there in the red and read purple text of the so-called "New Testament."

Is the Messiah as a new Moses who leads his people out of exile into the world of redemption also perhaps the giver of a Torah for the time of the redemption? Is the Torah and its radiation outward via the tradition the final word of God to Israel or is there in the Messianic or apocalyptic view a new revelation, a new form of the word of God?​
Gershom Scholem, The Messianic Idea in Judaism, p. 53.​

John

Last edited:

Yokefellow

Time to brainstorm...

Definition of 'tag':
A tag is a small piece of card or cloth which is attached to an object or person and has information about that object or person on it.

So, a 'tag' has to do with identification, eh? The Tsiyts Plate had engravings like a Signet...

Exodus 28:36-38
"And thou shalt make a plate of pure gold, and grave upon it, like the engravings of a signet, HOLINESS TO THE LORD. And thou shalt put it on a blue lace, that it may be upon the mitre; upon the forefront of the mitre it shall be. And it shall be upon Aaron’s forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things, which the children of Israel shall hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall be always upon his forehead, that they may be accepted before the LORD."

It is like the opposite of Mark of the Beast in the forehead.

In addition to Blossom, I believe the hair connection is important as well...

This latter instance is particularly interesting, because just as a tzitz appeared on the Aaron’s rod so is the Aaronide high-priest supposed to wear a tzitz on his forehead. In addition to this, once in the Hebrew Bible, in Ezekiel 8:3, the word appears in the construction tzitzit rosh meaning “a mop of hair” and probably deriving from the metaphor of hair as the plants grown from skin.

What else does 'Tag' mean?

Tagin Crown Hair Wool.png

A ha! It can mean Wool as well as Crown and Hair. Time to put it together...

Proverbs 16:31 (English Standard Version)
Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.

Who wears a Crown of Wool Hair?

Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

The Wheels represent the Power of the Spirit...

static-electricity.jpg

Just for fun...

Hair Crown.png

Of course, the New Testament gives away the 'secret'...

word-alive-active-sharper.jpg

Perhaps another way of saying Hebrews 4:12...

Pen is.jpg

From Chabad.org...

The mystics explain that the acronym ShATNeZ (comprising the letters shin, ayin, tet, nun, zayin) forms the words שט”ן ע”ז, Satan Az, the names of two great, harmful forces. The acronym ג”ץ, GaTz, (comprising gimmel and tzadi) is also the name of an evil force. Therefore, tagin are added to these seven letters, for they are like a sword and a spear against these harmful forces.

So, our 'Covering' has Satan DNA in it? Just lol...

Satan DNA.png

Yokefellow

However, the deeper meanings behind the "crowns" . . . will only become revealed with the coming of Moshiach.

Some say Moshiach is 'peering' through the lattice...

Song of Solomon 2:9 (New International Version)
My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag. Look! There he stands behind our wall, gazing through the windows, peering through the lattice.

Interesting phrase to study...

The rabbit hole goes deep...

The vines and flowers symbolize the hidden Christ “peering through the lattice,” as it says in the Canticle of Canticles, present among us on earth.

Peering.png

Yokefellow

To 'sparkle'...

Definition: to blossom, shine, sparkle

Oooh, I found 'lifted up' and 'Ensign' in connection to the above word...

Zechariah 9:16
"And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land."

Yep. Stones = Nucleobases. The Word of God is alive! Spirit = Electromagnetism.

A new Genome will be written on the Nitrogen Base Stone with Seven Electrons...

SW7E - Sm.png

Crowns = Neutrons. <- Super Top Secret revealed!!!

We will twinkle like the Morning Star...