• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do some people

Audie

Veteran Member
No I have not. Why would that be helpful in dispelling my intuition?

Its a bit much to explain, but some of the results are kind of goofy.
The trigeminal nerve.
The weak lower back
Eye design, that works better for a squid than a human.
So many.

Gill arches become jaws, part of the jaw becomes ear bones. Strange plan.

Is any of this familiar?

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Good and evil, the one big divide in the world
( universe), everything on one side or the other.

What are good and evil, and why do they spend theirvtime fighting?

Well an example of evil is the Nazis. And an example of good is anybody who isn't out to damage, and destroy others and follows through on that all their life.

osgart

Its a bit much to explain, but some of the results are kind of goofy.
The trigeminal nerve.
The weak lower back
Eye design, that works better for a squid than a human.
So many.

Gill arches become jaws, part of the jaw becomes ear bones. Strange plan.

Is any of this familiar?

Yes it is. But I'm not arguing for perfection in design.

Audie

Veteran Member
Well an example of evil is the Nazis. And an example of good is anybody who isn't out to damage, and destroy others and follows through on that all their life.

I thought you were using evil as a noun, not an adjective

Audie

Veteran Member
Yes it is. But I'm not arguing for perfection in design.

Perfection does not exist.
But i think you dont see what i am getting at.

In the event, every living thing shows the same
"Planning" foresight , whatever, as people.

So i guess you dont think evolution is real?

osgart

I tend to have faith that evolution is real.

osgart

Everything happens by natural occurrence without intervention is how I see it. I'm not going to speculate on how intelligence operates in the natural world. It's just apart of nature.

Audie

Veteran Member
I tend to have faith that evolution is real.
Hm. Faith. Guess we use the word differently.
No matter.

Just exploring points of view.
I dont for example think an evolved organism displays the characteristic you describe-
"Preconceived".
Really quite the opposite.

Last edited:

osgart

Just wondered if its a noun or verb, if it exists as an entity or is a behaviour of people

It's more than a behaviour. It's not an entity. It's something born in human intentional desire.

Audie

Veteran Member
It's more than a behaviour. It's not an entity. It's something born in human intentional desire.
Ok i guess i see that.
Good and evil play out in each of us.

( except me, i am all good with no bad) : )

osgart

Hm. Faith. Guess we use the word differently.
No matter.

Just exploring points of view.
I dont for example think an evolved organism displays the characteristics you describe.
:)
Fair enough

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I take it you're complaining about sociological and anthropological hypotheses to explain why religions are found in just about all cultures?

Or is some other aspect of reasoned skeptical enquiry of concern to you here?
The world is full of religions of different kinds, and individual religions are divided into thousands of sub-religions.

This is because with all the supernatural aspects of religion there is no such thing as objective truth, no way of showing that claim A is correct and therefore claim B is wrong. Instead, any supernatural claim can be 'correct' simply because someone wants it to be and can get at least one other to agree.

The Invisible Pink Unicorn and the Flying Spaghetti Monster are satirical examples of the problem ─ they're no more falsifiable in reality than any 'genuine' religion.
It's plain to see, just by looking around, that religion is about group solidarity, cultural identity, joint formulae for life ceremonies (coming of age / partnering / birth / death) ─ and historically, explanations for those things and for natural phenomena (weather, drought, plague, and not least luck ─ in hunting, love, war, and so on).

So (assuming I've understood the point you're making) I don't see any way I can agree with your OP.
The OP was a question, not my personal opinion or view. But you seem to think my questions are complaining?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In human life selves are rational before organisation.

As organisation owns a pretext correct only ....want only motivated to control only purpose as highest organisation controlling organisation.

Men hence began that ideal as scientists. Abstracted from self human reality.

Who introduced artificial fake concept by I want first. Not I need or I have already.

So when men read human DNA the abstract reason I am the God doing the reasoning. Fake.

Organisation for mutual human spiritual family is natural by all referred statements. Which first owns no human condemnation as science introduced changed human behaviour itself.

Was a direct human owned observed teaching.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
.. that sets off my intuition that we are preconceived. I don't even doubt that.
That cost you a winner and you get just a like for your previous post. IMHO, you should doubt that. It is meandering of evolution. :)
( except me, i am all good with no bad) : )
Hard to find all good with no bad. In Hindu belief Sattva, Rajas and Tamas exist in all combinations. Only Allah is all good (Sattva). :)

Last edited: