• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do Satanists support Trump

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Nah. Satanism isn't about ****ing up other people's lives. Satan is very live and let live, and has more class and respect for others than Trump (sexual abuse is strictly prohibited).
I cant answer your question though. At the core Trump is basically incompatible with bith Christianity and Satanism.

Actually, politics these days are so minor in their ACTUAL worth that they simply don't address anything the religions care about. Mostly they're about getting different herds of sheep into various conflicts with one another Satanists usually aren't part of these herds, but rather there may be a couple of issues on a particular platform they think are important. The "real" Satanists have no loyalty to any of these parties, only to their concept of Satanism, lol.

None of these parties is really compatible with Satanism in any way, but sometimes you want something more than something else, or whatever. That's about as far as it goes.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The only ones he's specifically stated to be responsible for a few deaths in Job. God thiugh has Sodom, Gomorrah, the entire planet, Egyptian first born,and individuals here and there. Amd if god is omnipotent and omniscient, then he is to blame for the deaths carried out in Job as well.

My sentiments exactly,

Or put another way

Devil 10 - God 2000000+

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The only ones he's specifically stated to be responsible for a few deaths in Job. God thiugh has Sodom, Gomorrah, the entire planet, Egyptian first born,and individuals here and there. Amd if god is omnipotent and omniscient, then he is to blame for the deaths carried out in Job as well.
Give the Devil His due

Although Satan and his minions are responsible for this beautiful centerpiece in this wonderful universe, we absolutely must not underestimate his power to negatively influence us every waking moment. I think we misunderstand the New Testament's wording concerning these beings. When it mentions demons, we think 'ghosts'. The modern understanding might be beings that travel through dimensions. Hence, may be the reason why the Gov. spends do much money on the SETI program.

Why do Satanists support Trump

Good question, you should ask from them. I don’t believe they really support Trump, because Trump seems to be against wars and abortions, but maybe I have wrong information.

Topaz27

So I'm a part of the satanic temple. Which is only one form of satanism. But I can tell you that a tiny minority of out members will be voting for trump, I know I definitely won't be. Also with what I know about other forms of satanism, most satanists in general won't vote for trump

Satyr9

Most self proclaimed satanists are indistinguishable from algae haired activists as far as I can tell. Doesn't seem like a Trump thing. Unless they are doing some kind of false flag o9a **** to funnel people his way...

Topaz27

Most self proclaimed satanists are indistinguishable from algae haired activists as far as I can tell. Doesn't seem like a Trump thing. Unless they are doing some kind of false flag o9a **** to funnel people his way...

No matter what religion you are, its self proclaimed. That's what identity is. But yeah we're into separation of church and state while Trump seems to only like promoting religious individuals. So we're not a very big fan of him

Satyr9

No matter what religion you are, its self proclaimed. That's what identity is. But yeah we're into separation of church and state while Trump seems to only like promoting religious individuals. So we're not a very big fan of him
Some(most) people actualize principles of satanism without identifying as such. Hence, not self proclaimed. Just basing it from people who are making noise (as satanists) not many Trump supporters I think we agree.

Muffled

Jesus in me
They knew him before he had his horns and tail surgically removed...or so a friend told me.

I believe if one is looking for similarities to the devil, Obama fit pretty well: A smooth talker who could make lies sound like the truth.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I believe if one is looking for similarities to the devil, Obama fit pretty well: A smooth talker who could make lies sound like the truth.

Is this because you think the devil is black??

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Well all I know is almost all the Satanists on this forum are die hard Trump supporters, none of them that I know of support Biden.
Why anyone would support either of them is beyond me.