• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do Satanists support Trump

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Is it because they realize he is a servant of Satan??

Saying 'Satanists' do anything as if they're a cohesive grouping (particularly without specifying a sub-set) is about as accurate as saying 'Theists' do anything...or 'Atheists'.
(in other words, not very)

Where did you get this from? I'd be happy to give a more considered answer if there is some sort of reference item. If it's just your opinion, and at all based on interactions here on RF, I'm thinking small sample size is impacting your thoughts.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I"ve unofficially heard that people who use Robocop as a moniker are coprophiles.
Of course since it's "unofficial" I don't need to defend or justify my statement.

Eeeeewwwwww......I can't get my head around how that's a thing, to be honest. Just....eeew.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I mean they basically are instructed to mind their own business and not butt in on other people's affairs. Live and let live, as in you let me live and mutually I let you live yours.

A lesson that would be useful in some other religions

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
There are certainly some "Christians" that are servants of Satan, too IMHO

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What did poor Satan ever do other than get falsely portrayed as a devil by Christians and Muslims? He's a fiercley loyal angel of god doing "dirty but necessary" work.

firedragon

Veteran Member

Well, I feel even some satanists don’t serve satan in the context you are putting it. Some satanists from the book of Levi are actually amazing human beings. It’s a strange thing really associating satanists with great humanity, but it’s a fact.

like you said some Christians, and others maybe satanic, yet some satanists are very Godly.

That’s the reason I don’t agree with your post. I don’t agree with generalization. But I think you are speaking of some people you had an interaction with in the forum or elsewhere so it is probable that I didn’t understand the context of what you said.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Ane he has a much better humanitarian record than big G. I can't think of one genocide carried out by Lucifer
The only ones he's specifically stated to be responsible for a few deaths in Job. God thiugh has Sodom, Gomorrah, the entire planet, Egyptian first born,and individuals here and there. Amd if god is omnipotent and omniscient, then he is to blame for the deaths carried out in Job as well.