• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Do Baha'i Reject Their Own Prophecy?

dfnj

We need to read my sentence better, it isn't about my knowledge; it is already there in the religious texts, people are just not wise enough to know some of these errors - that are straight forward exegesis.

So for example many award winning theologians have noticed that Paul contradicts Christ, not many have notice Simon was called a stone (petros) to fulfill prophecy or that John is made up.

In my opinion. :innocent:

Award winning, well, why didn't you say so. How can I possibly be disrespectful to award winning theologians. Well, I haven't won any awards. And I am certainly not wise enough to judge other people. I leave judging other people directly with God.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Meaningless idols as far as I am concerned.
People make everything into idols (Mammon); the person behind it says, "there is a CPU that manifests reality at a quantum level, stop worshiping form"...

Yet still people get confused, so this is an attempt to interlink the religions, unify everyone, and remove anthropomorphisation or we all die in WW3 between the religious.
What does that mean for you?
Since 4 years old I've known our name is in the religions, and one day we will speak to mankind about it.

Thus it explains lots of context, and things that are taking place, that I've also been told prior to reading the texts; so it is just confirmation it is all real.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
We could literally fix some of these issues between us on this forum, and world peace could literally spread from here; if you don't help everyone dies, and then only the saints who've already got the mind of Christ will remain after.
World peace will not come to pass until people heed the counsels of Baha'u'llah.

“My object is none other than the betterment of the world and the tranquillity of its peoples. The well-being of mankind, its peace and security, are unattainable unless and until its unity is firmly established. This unity can never be achieved so long as the counsels which the Pen of the Most High hath revealed are suffered to pass unheeded.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 286
Like think about if the Baha'is could accept the prophecies, we unite the religions, and here makes a great online resource for comprehension or we just wait for WW3...
The Baha'is do accept the prophecies, and we know that they refer to the Bab and Baha'u'llah.
Thief in the Night by William Sears

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I think everything in the World is just fine in spite of your dire warnings.
If you still think the World is going to end here's a t-shirt for you to survive:
The world is not going to end but the old world order is is going to collapse... Then and only then will we see the Kingdom of God on earth...
Do you watch any TV news? Do you see what is going on in the United States, in the world? The old world order is being rolled up, just as Baha’u’llah predicted, and a new world order will arise in its stead:

“This is the Day in which God’s most excellent favors have been poured out upon men, the Day in which His most mighty grace hath been infused into all created things. It is incumbent upon all the peoples of the world to reconcile their differences, and, with perfect unity and peace, abide beneath the shadow of the Tree of His care and loving-kindness. It behoveth them to cleave to whatsoever will, in this Day, be conducive to the exaltation of their stations, and to the promotion of their best interests. Happy are those whom the all-glorious Pen was moved to remember, and blessed are those men whose names, by virtue of Our inscrutable decree, We have preferred to conceal.

Beseech ye the one true God to grant that all men may be graciously assisted to fulfil that which is acceptable in Our sight. Soon will the present-day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead. Verily, thy Lord speaketh the truth, and is the Knower of things unseen.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 6-7

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
World peace will not come to pass until people heed the counsels of Baha'u'llah.
World peace has not been achieved, WW3 is soon, mankind will be destroyed; God sent me before it, to see if we can get people to follow the Oneness of God, Baha'u'llah prophesied this would happen.
The Baha'is do accept the prophecies, and we know that they refer to the Bab and Baha'u'llah.
Like willing to work with the Baha'is to understand the prophetic utterances between us, for the greater good; yet when you're all like we've already had world peace, it isn't happening.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
yet when you're all like we've already had world peace, it isn't happening.
Baha'is do not believe we have achieved world peace. Baha'u'llah wrote that we could have achieved the Most Great Peace, but since the kings and rulers rejected Baha'u'llah we now have to settle for the Lesser Peace, until the Most Great Peace can be achieved.

"O ye rulers of the earth! Wherefore have ye clouded the radiance of the Sun, and caused it to cease from shining? Hearken unto the counsel given you by the Pen of the Most High, that haply both ye and the poor may attain unto tranquillity and peace. We beseech God to assist the kings of the earth to establish peace on earth. He, verily, doth what He willeth.

O kings of the earth! We see you increasing every year your expenditures, and laying the burden thereof on your subjects. This, verily, is wholly and grossly unjust. Fear the sighs and tears of this wronged One, and lay not excessive burdens on your peoples. Do not rob them to rear palaces for yourselves; nay rather choose for them that which ye choose for yourselves. Thus We unfold to your eyes that which profiteth you, if ye but perceive. Your people are your treasures. Beware lest your rule violate the commandments of God, and ye deliver your wards to the hands of the robber. By them ye rule, by their means ye subsist, by their aid ye conquer. Yet, how disdainfully ye look upon them! How strange, how very strange!

Now that ye have refused the Most Great Peace, hold ye fast unto this, the Lesser Peace, that haply ye may in some degree better your own condition and that of your dependents.

O rulers of the earth! Be reconciled among yourselves, that ye may need no more armaments save in a measure to safeguard your territories and dominions. Beware lest ye disregard the counsel of the All-Knowing, the Faithful.

Be united, O kings of the earth, for thereby will the tempest of discord be stilled amongst you, and your peoples find rest, if ye be of them that comprehend. Should any one among you take up arms against another, rise ye all against him, for this is naught but manifest justice."
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 253-254