• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do American rich kids like to pick on Muslims?

image.jpg

When I become president I would mandate these rich kids participate in a ethnically and economically diverse military cadet program so they won't become racist political extremists.
E6Baq1uFMNpUX34cAzaGTWUB4sdGlSKi7yamCRWqDdnRd0Qv.jpg

Last edited:

Wirey

Fartist
Well thank goodness you have, and shall continue to have, zero authority. "Believe what I believe and use your own money to ram my beliefs down your throat because America!"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This thread isn't about Muslims, who are only introduced as sympathetic victims for the purpose
of demonizing someone else. I diagnose the OP with envy & animus for the young & wealthy.

Grumpuss

This thread isn't about Muslims, who are only introduced as sympathetic victims for the purpose
of demonizing someone else. I diagnose the OP with envy & animus for the young & wealthy.
Of course. Muslims are good, kind-hearted people who above all stress obeying the law and assimilation to American values. They never ever engage in violence towards others in the name of their religion or tolerate perversion of their wondrous faith by those that would seek to empower themselves.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Of course. Muslims are good, kind-hearted people who above all stress obeying the law and assimilation to American values. They never ever engage in violence towards others in the name of their religion or tolerate perversion of their wondrous faith by those that would seek to empower themselves.
Like any other group, there are good'ns & bad'ns.
Where I live, they fit right in.
As a landlord, I've had more problems with Xians.