• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do aliens take us into their UFOS to study us?

Suave

Simulated character
Why do aliens take us into their UFOS to study us?:):confused:

As far as I know, I have never been studied by aliens, however an alien did recently scare me when he asked me to take him to my leader!

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

former-vice-president-joe-biden-speaks-to-the-chicago-news-photo-869035584-1561491629.jpg

4c2c8ed37f8b9af53d4f0600

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was an alien in a past life and so were most if not all of you. So there's no need for space ships.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
That's a loaded question.
Yes! I agree it is a loaded question. Very loaded. Its a loaded question. No doubt about it.

The question presumes that aliens do take us into their ufo's to study us, so if we venture an answer it feels almost as if we've been tricked into agreeing with the presumption. This could be a non-issue, however, if we agree with the premise. It is possible that we have been taken into UFO's to be studied.

If that is the case, and if we have been taken into UFO's to be studied then the loaded question becomes an inquiry about a situation. It is like asking why the grass is green.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I could venture answer answer just for fun.

Maybe we are very intriguing. Did you ever see the film Our Robot Overlords? These robot overlords conquer planet earth. They don't comprehend what it means to be alive. They only value data, and they think death is unimportant as long as your data is preserved. They preserve all data of everything they kill, therefore they have no guilt or remorse about killing.

Now that's just a movie; but I was thinking maybe aliens would study us because to them we'd be very alien.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yes! I agree it is a loaded question. Very loaded. Its a loaded question. No doubt about it.

The question presumes that aliens do take us into their ufo's to study us, so if we venture an answer it feels almost as if we've been tricked into agreeing with the presumption. This could be a non-issue, however, if we agree with the premise. It is possible that we have been taken into UFO's to be studied.

If that is the case, and if we have been taken into UFO's to be studied then the loaded question becomes an inquiry about a situation. It is like asking why the grass is green.

If, for the sake of argument, I was writing an SF story about alien abductions, I'd have to think about why they thought we were important enough to invasively study. After all, we'd be a primitive quarrelsome semi-evolved beings from their perspective.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
If, for the sake of argument, I was writing an SF story about alien abductions, I'd have to think about why they thought we were important enough to invasively study. After all, we'd be a primitive quarrelsome semi-evolved beings from their perspective.
Yes, but maybe that's what's so interesting about us...they just haven't had any such species to study...

Personally, I think it's a bare-budget summer field study for some university somewhere, with a professor or two, a couple of staff, and number of grad students doing most of the actual labor involved...:D

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know that they have ever been here or that they have taken people aboard their spacecrafts. People claim it, but there is nothing to substantiate those claims.

However, if I were scouting around inhabited planets in my my Chrysler 300,000 SuperAccelerator intergalactic spaceship, NCC-Yo Baby, I would bring specimens inside where all my equipment and really scary looking stuff is housed so I could examine them.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Do they. People start with a false premise.
Then the next question will be - Were you anal-probed.

Last edited: