• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why can't some people accept that the Israelites were black?

Curious George

Veteran Member
You sure seem to have no problem making a conclusion of Elhaiks' work and that all the "unsourced Jewish blogs" must be written off just because...just because, without actually addressing them. I personally see it as ridiculous to not see the connection with Nubian slaves and pure revisionism, but hey, who needs reason with their "reasonable doubt"? Like I said, if everyone thought like you about the "Evidence", there'd be NO Criminal Justice, there'd be NO scientific theories. I'll admit there's a possibility, a slim slim tiny possibility, that the admixture with Nubians and other Blacks had nothing to do with reproduction with slaves, sure, but I won't admit that it's likely. Remotely. And I won't admit a serious doubt of the possibility that it was the descendents of slaves that would be remotely feasible either. If you're saying there's no real evidence, then you probably shouldn't go into archaeology, anthropology, or history.

Now do you accept the conclusion that the Lemba are the REAL Israelites and the 97% rest of the Jews who don't have this Subsaharan DNA are all "Fake Jews"? If not, then direct your attention to those on the other side who I'm arguing against, thanks.

Why on earth would sexual relations between slaves and slave owners have no bearing. I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying. I am saying that this is the sole reason for admixture is not an "obvious" conclusion. Such a conclusion assumes too much. And while it is possible, you have not clearly laid the ground work.

And, no I do not accept the suggestion that Jews who do not have sub-Saharan DNA are "fake Jews." I believe that one of their studies said that the European Jews did have sub-Saharan DNA. My point is that saying there could be NO "Black" Israelites or saying that ALL Israelites were "black" are extremes. The veracity of these extremes of course turns on one's definition of "black" which is why I asked in the first place about the definition of "black."

It is quickly becoming common knowledge to people waking up that the Israelites were indeed a black people. It is also understood that many (if not most or all) blacks of slave descent are Israelites as well.

Why is it that in light of such information, people have such a hard time accepting these facts?

The fear of other's knowing they're not the people of the Book , of which they cliam to be of . The truth have come and the false ways were to varnish .

And what's interesting about the "Whole" post - other than its antisemitic agenda and general absurdity - is that it's grammar seems far superior to what we've come to expect from you. Why might that be?

Any excuse is better then nothing isn't that right , What really funny is you really think you speaking English ,Writeing , English , You should Research where the English language come from .

Words like antisemitic Etc Etc doesn't change the fact never did never will .

libre

Skylark
There is no .Ur. in india that I know of. But .Ur. suffix is everywhere... Jodhpur, udaipur, kanpur, rampur... The list goes on and on.
Just so you know, you're responding to a user that has not been online for over 5 years, in a thread that hasn't been updated in a decade.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It is quickly becoming common knowledge to people waking up that the Israelites were indeed a black people. It is also understood that many (if not most or all) blacks of slave descent are Israelites as well.

Why is it that in light of such information, people have such a hard time accepting these facts?
What's the established evidence since it's a fact to you.

The physical appearance of the ancient Israelites is a topic of debate among historians and scholars. While there is evidence to suggest that some Israelites may have had darker skin tones, it is important to note that the population of ancient Israel was diverse, with people of various ethnic backgrounds living in the region. It is also worth mentioning that the concept of race as we understand it today did not exist in the same way in ancient times.